SORT BY Relevancy
On Sunday October 7th at 10 PM EST, 9 PM CST, 7 PM PST
The Under The Sea Radio Show is pleased to open up the new episodes dealing with other animals that are commonly kept in the pet industry and welcomes Mr Robert Church from the Critter Care TV Show as a co host for this series.
We begin the Critter Care episodes with Marty La Prees from the Indiana Turtle Care Inc. to talk about keeping various different types of turtles and about the conservation of turtles.
Make sure that you check out this episode on this page
And visit the Under The Sea Radio Show website for other episodes at www.underthesearadioshow.com
Conversations In Care Welcomes Leslie Josel to the show to help us examine ADHD. Leslie will help us to understand what ADHD is and what we need to know in regard to living successfully with it.
Care Radio Network Welcomes The Fischer Report with Tony Fischer
The Fischer Report hosted by Tony Fischer a healthcare administrator, consultant and caregiver who hopes to use his unique viewpoint to bring patients and providers together with the goal of achieving better healthcare outcomes. By providing healthcare resources and caregiver support, each show will be a never ending referrence for caregivers and providers to access as often as they need help.
Tune in to learn more about Care Radio Network as he talks with Care Radio Network Founder and Host of Conversations In Care, Tami Neumann. Then hold on tight as Tami turns the tables on Tony so that you the listener can get to know Tony and his point of view a little bit better.
One Module I work through with my clients is Physical Self Care.
I am interviewing Jay Jones, Fitness Minister
Inspiration not Intimidation is his mantra!
I have worked with Jay Jones and experienced great results!
He will share with us the most efficient way to exercise and get results.
On Jay's website, there is a video of a workout that takes a little time to get great results.
Jay Jones is able to help you via Skype. He is a professional and walks the walk.
Angela Brathovde is a certified psychiatric and holistic nurse, has a PhD in holistic counseling and is a Reiki Master. She is a nurse educator, has published several articles and has speaks widely on holistic nursing. She is the Clinical Director of Children’s Crisis Intervention Services at Monmouth Medical Center.
Angela will speak to how she practices holistic health at her organiation and how Reiki research contributes to our nursing practice.
This show will touch on a topic related to Health and Wellness Travel. Medical tourism is one of the fastest growing trends in travel. With the rising cost of healthcare, and the American population aging, baby boomers retiring, Medical Tourism is a hot topic.
Although it's been around for many years we'll talk about the definition of Medical tourism. The discussion will become lively as we talk about the top destinations for certain procedures, what procedures people are traveling to have done, the process, and the risks.
There is so much to discuss about this interesting topic including ethical issues and what questions to ask prospective physicians.
Don't miss this show if you have ever thought about going across the borders, the ocean, or even state lines to seek medical help. Listen so you can make the right decision!
Did you know you can make payments on your next vacation?
We will discuss travel trends of the week, travel news, and of course Shellda's Fun Facts.
Call into the station to tell us about your experiences with medical travel.
Need a speaker about a topic everyone likes to talk about for your health and wellness fair? Vacation planning, is something different for your next association or office, Karen Duncan is available to discuss the benefits of vacations for your workforce. And how everyone can afford to take time off.
Members of a Better World is a group of State-Sanctioned Community Development advocates committed to enabling communities in need toward greater self-sustenance. We are focused on the areas of Training and Employment Services, Food Cooperatives, Social Care for Single Parents, the Elderly, Disabled Children support, and Youth Mentoring. These services are essential for equipping communities for increasing self sufficiency and an improved quality of life. MBW services are geared toward reconstituting and rebuilding the communities in the city of Arad, Israel where they are headquartered, as well as throughout the surrounding Negev (Southern) region. The organization was built by 40 families in Arad who examined, identified, and addressed core needs impacting financial and social independence within that community. After several years of research activities, our official work started in June, 2013, with our model focused on independently generating funds to support projects promoting self-sufficiency.
Lavender has been cherished for its unmistakable aroma and therapeutic properties for thousands of years.
Widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities
Soothes occasional skin irritations
Helps skin recover quickly
Eases muscle tension in the head and neck
We want you to have a wonderful experience with us and with everthing we do! Contact us if you have any questions, would like a sample or to simply ask any questions. Email email@example.com, check out our essential oil website at www.mydoterra.com/kifoils or call/text 801-907-1403. Thanks for listening and tune in next time!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (84 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (82 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (28 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (28 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- in5d (16 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (15 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (13 chatters)
- HOV Radio (12 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (11 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (10 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (9 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (8 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (8 chatters)
- Fins Radio (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- SHRAonair (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (6 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (5 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (5 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (4 chatters)
- BC Radio (4 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (4 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (3 chatters)
- Rick Moran (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (2 chatters)
- 63289 (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- KPN Radio (2 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- Transforming The Woman Within (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Free State Radio (1 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- COS Radio (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- MMAPowertalk (1 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (0 chatters)