SORT BY Relevancy
Elder Tiara L. Hawthorne is the Senior Pastor and Founder of God Chasers Ministries, a non-denominational five-fold ministry. She has been pastoring for the past seven years and currently lives in Brantley, AL with her husband, Prophet Demetrius Hawthorne and their four children. Pastor Hawthorne was born in Inglewood, CA and raised in Hampton, VA. She accepted Christ as her personal Lord and Savior at the age of 12 and was baptized by the late Rev. Booker at Antioch Baptist Church. Later she began attending New Life Church under Bishop Lawrence Lewis where her love for praise and worship was nurtured along with the desire for the Holy Spirit. After re-locating to Newark, DE she humbled herself under her leadership at F.I.G.H.T for Families Fellowship with Pastors James and Carolyn Hinmon after which time she accepted the call on her life as a Pastor of the Most High God. Later, after moving back to her home in Hampton, VA Pastor Hawthorne received leadership and continued ministerial training from the late Apostle Gene W. Boyd of Tower of Deliverance Fellowship. Pastor Hawthorne is extremely passionate about restoring authenticity back to the Christian sector and being fully committed to the will and purpose of Christ with signs following. She is the author of the book "Pick Up Your Weapons and Fight!" a work that gives some foundational insight regarding spiritual warfare and being victorious on the battlefield for Christ.
Pastor Hawthorne is also an advocate for sexual abuse and currently serves as a member of RAINN.org (Rape Abuse Incest National Network). Pastor Hawthorne is the owner of Diversified Business Resources, LLC.. which provides consultation services and resources for successful establishment and growth of small businesses and organizations.
Join us tonight on Love's Gift Prophetic Ministiries Radio as we discuss prohets, prophecy and diserning the gifts. Love's Gift Prophetic Minisitries- Designed for Today's generation - fresh words, fresh message, fresh fire!
Receive a fresh word from God, receive prayer and or healing now. We're here to help you live your best life as you develop into the full potential and wholeness that God has for you through Christ Jesus.
1st Hour: Praise, Worship, Prayer and Conversation
2nd Hour: Live calls
3rd Hour: We go as the Holy Spirit leads us.
Call us at 347.843.4387
One of the most important things we must do in our walk with God is trust Him.
Today we start our series on Trusting God.
John Christopher Sutton and his wife Carol open the Bible and talk on trusting God, with out trust we could not walk with God in a proper way or enjoy the blessings that come with walking with Him.
In this segment I will be talking about trusting God. Do you have a problem trusting God? When things don't work out the way you wanted them to, do you still believe God is good and His character is not tainted? In this segment I will be delving into the Scriptures and explore what they have to say about God's character.
Faith Talk with Peter Jannetti airs every Thrs. evening from 8 to 9 PM EST. Peter tries to give you a balanced approach to what Scripture says about a particular subject. Thank You and Blessings!
During the first 30 minutes of this program, Marnie and special guest speaker Susan VandePol will discuss:
1. The dynamics of loss and grief: How it differs from one scenario to the another.
2. Why we, even if we are close friends, or have been affected by a similar loss, are often reluctant to face into the grief of others with them.
3. Some common warning signs of unhealthy grief.
4. What the Bible commands Christians to do for the grieving.
5. How to traverse the challenging waters of being sympathetic without pretending to understand their precise pain.
Susan VandePol founded the “Families of the Fallen” protocol after the dutyrelated death of her husband. It is being used across the country and endorsed by experts. Susan is a speaker and author, is certified in Grief, Crisis, & Trauma Counseling, Grief Coaching, Victim Response, Mediation & Master Life Coaching. Learn more at www.womenspeakers.com/speakerprofile/3160
During the final 30 minutes you'll enjoy a conversation between Marnie and Nick Castillano on the topic of trusting God for everything, including finances. To hear more on the topic of God's perception of wealth, visit http://godlywealth.com, and online expo hosted by Marnie.
Our human understanding is never clear, our human experience is sometimes not understandable, we cannot compared our understanding to that of the Creator of this universe. We have to choose to submit to God for the process of learning in order to grow spiritually.
Are you struggling with trusting God with your everyday life circumstnaces spiritual and natural?Listen as we walk through the 4 conditions that will help you to lean on God follow by the 4 blessing. Great teaching for helping you overcome and belieivng that God is on the throne in control.
in The Bible
Be Thou My Vision. As we journey through our Christian lives, we like to think that we have a handle on trusting the Lord and walking in His will for us. But every once in awhile we get thrown a spiritual curveball and it's then we realize how much we really don't wholly place our trust in faith in the Lord Jesus Christ to orchestrate and direct our paths. On tonight’s program, we look at times in the lives of believers from various dispensations who said they trusted in the Lord, and the Lord tested that faith with some very dramatic results.
With your radio host and bible teacher, Geoffrey Grider of Now The End Begins.
"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5,6
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (361 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (48 chatters)
- John Baptist (43 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (42 chatters)
- Channel Panel (32 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (29 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (15 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (14 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (9 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (9 chatters)
- 63489 (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (7 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (5 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (5 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (4 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (4 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (4 chatters)
- alexas29 (3 chatters)
- AlimBey (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Bellesprit (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (3 chatters)
- In Defense of Freedom (3 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- Matt4America (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- In Todays America (2 chatters)
- Angel Amy (2 chatters)
- EON Network (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Grudge Incorporated Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Soul Flower (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (1 chatters)
- Hollywood God (0 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (0 chatters)