SORT BY Relevancy
Henry Albert is the owner of Albert Transport, Inc. out of North Carolina and has been in trucking for 30 years. Jimmy Nevarez is President of Angus Transportation, Inc. of California, with 11 years within the industry and is a Magna Cum Laude honors graduate of DeVry University in Pomona, CA with a bachelor's of science in business administration.
They both are members of Freightliner's Team Run Smart, providing real-world advice about the trucking industry based on their professional expertise.
Mr. Albert will share his thoughts on such topics as: fuel savings, modern-day trucking technology and advancement and industry regulations.
As a driver of a CNG truck, Mr. Nevarez will discuss various issues such as: CNG operations, fuel mileage, safety and the future of compressed natural gas vehicles.
Join the conversation as we take a look at how trucking technology can pave the way to advancement in many areas of the industry which can lead to "Running Smarter."
Everything you need to know about getting and using your own trucking authority.
Get started with your own authority! Have questions on how to find freight to haul? We'll talk the basics of picking a load board, how to use it, and how to get set up with brokers. Join me on Trucking with Authority Tuesday at 7PM ET.
Trucking with Authority Episode 1
Welcome to the 2015 Trucking Open Forum with Allen Smith of AskTheTrucker. Come join the show as we kick off the new year discussing expectations for "Trucking 2015."
For our broadcast, we ask the question: What do you believe is in store for the professional truck driver for 2015? What will be the major focus? Wages, Driver Image, Driver health, Regulations?
Join the conversation and share your thoughts as we focus on what drivers consider will be the primary direction for trucking in 2015 and the industry's most important issues.
2014 is winding down to a great close. What needs to be done to wrap up 2014 and begin strong for 2015? Also, FMCSA has taken notice of companies skirting the rules of brokers by offering "dispatch services." Learn how this can affect you! As always,we will be taking your questions and comments to help you build a better trucking business!
Getting started: A beginer's story with questions and answers.
The North American Trucking Alerts website is now "Live" and accepting memberships. Check out who has already joined and are writing in the NATA forum.
Our open forum is just that, "open" to what is on your mind as it relates to drivers and the trucking industry: from the latest CDL exemption request by CR England to FMCSA requesting that those with a CDL learner's permit be allowed to drive solo, to cameras facing inside the truck (yes, they are watching)!
FMCSA’s promise to provide clarification on the topic of sleep apnea testing for truck drivers? Have a topic you want to discuss? Call-in number: 347-826-9170
Never miss a show! Sign up for TEXT alerts to your phone for Truth About Trucking "Live" broadcasts via: https://mobile-text-alerts.com/truckingradio or just text the word truckingradio to 781-728-9542.
Come join the conversation!
Join us for our New Years Eve special broadcast as we recap 2014 with George and Wendy Parker of The George and Wendy Show!
George is an owner/operator, hauling dry van and his wife Wendy rides shotgun while writing about the unique lifestyle of an over the road trucking family. Her articles cover everything from health and education issues to the hilarious perils of using public restrooms with automatic sinks. Follow along with them on The George and Wendy Show Blog as they travel the country and share their thoughts, experiences and adventures in this crazy industry we call trucking.
We will discuss the highlights of the passing year in trucking and share the most memorable and thankful moments of 2014 as we all prepare to bring in the 2015 New Year. What are your most memorable moments from 2014? Call in and come join the conversation as our special guests will also be celebrating their 19th wedding anniversary on Truth About Trucking "LIVE."
We will also be announcing the winners of the North American Trucking Alerts Prize Drawings. Anyone who signed up for the one year FREE NATA membership by 12/30/14 at 12:00 noon are entered into the giveaway, sponsored by our friends at Cobra Electronics. The prizes are a: Cobra 29 LX BT CB Radio and a Cobra CDR 840 Drive HD Dash Cam.
Come join the conversation via: 347-826-9170 and then get on out there and ring in the New Year!
Get started with your Motor Carrier Authority! Learn the ins and outs of being a motor carrier.
What are the different types of authority granted by the FMCSA and how are they different? How can you check the credit of brokers or potential direct customers? We will talk about how to apply for the authority that you need and how to make sure you're doing business with other reputable companies. Plus, your tips, tricks, and questions will all be discussed on the show tonight!
Open Forum on Truth About Trucking 'Live' We'll open it up tonight and discuss the update on the Truckers "Right to Carry" in all 48 states. The Bill titled "Mike's Law", is now in the House and the Senate and is named after murdered trucker: Michael Boeglin. To help pass Mike's Law, you can sign the petition: http://www.interstaterighttocarry.org
Additional topic for our program is one of three scheduled callers from trainer, Terry Sutton, who is training one of 40 deaf truckers in the country.
Have a topic to discuss? Call in number to listen or to be a part of the discussion: 347-826-9170.
If you would like to sign up for a TEXT alert notification to your phone for our Truth About Trucking "Live" broadcasts, Sign up via: https://mobile-text-alerts.com/truckingradio or you can text the word truckingradio to: 781-728-9542.
Come join the conversation!
Join Host Live Chats
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (64 chatters)
- John Baptist (44 chatters)
- Straitway (32 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (22 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (11 chatters)
- ARC Studies (10 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (10 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (6 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (6 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (6 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (5 chatters)
- USA live (4 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (4 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (4 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- 13RevolutionRadio (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- African On The Move (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- The Advise Show (3 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (2 chatters)
- Lez Elegance Radio (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Awakened Athlete (2 chatters)
- Darryl James (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- GEI Radio (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (1 chatters)
- About A Burning Fire (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Az 1 Promo Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- Warrior Women W2 (1 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- RATNetwork (0 chatters)