SORT BY Relevancy
Showtime: 6:30 PM Eastern
2015 Year in Review: Student Truckers Cautionary Tales
For the conclusion of our 1st year as a membership organization we will share experiences of some of our students, experienced members and board members on lessons learned. Cautionary tales and sucess stories that are meant to help new women entering trucking make better choices.
The stage is set for the new season of The Extreme Truckers Show™ January 9th! Join us for an extended "Health" episode with Siphiwe Baleka, Prime Inc's fitness guru LIVE from Las Vegas Thursday night to announce the winner of the national "Healthy Company" award, Pilot Flying J Health Champion Pete Thomas, Benisse Lester "Doctor to the Truckers", and much much more. Tune in and Join The Conversation!
TOPIC: Suspension of the July 2013 Hours of Service Changes
The Women Truckers Network Discusses "The Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act of 2015" which was enacted on December 16, 2014, suspending enforcement of requirements for use of the 34-hour restart as it was defined in July 2013. The sudden change left many drivers confused about what components were included, AND left out of the "deal" made by the American Trucking Association (ATA) lobby group and Senator Susan Collins (R-ME).
While overall, truck drivers are in favor of the mandates that were enacted in the 2013 restart, clarification to the people these federal regulations affect remained cloudy. Where did the number 82 come from? IS the 30 minute break part of this decision? What happens if you are stopped by the DOT and they have not been advised of the change?
The WTN shares 1st hand experiences with the restart and other observations on protecting yourself during the transition while awaiting the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration to publish the new rules. This podcast recording was created prior to the FMCSA posting a final rule. You can now locate them on the internet using this link: Summary of Hours of Service Regulations
PODCAST: This is a recording of our 2nd "Women Truckers Network" (WTN) phone conference held July 7, 2012. Our discussion covers using social media networks like You Tube to share information to prospective CDL students and launching our own "Women Truckers Network" You Tube Channel for the purpose of answering questions for women entering trucking. Since this conference we have embedded some of those videos in a new page of our blog called "Female CDL Students Frequently Asked Questions"
Equipment, Hygiene on the road, parking smart, personal safety concerns and issues for female students are the topics we cover in this discussion to help people who do not understand the complexities of the trucking lifestyle.
Listen in as experienced female truckers tell it like it is...living on the road...
Join Host Live Chats
- ParanormalReview (21 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (16 chatters)
- Ms Blue (15 chatters)
- Witch School (15 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- BeverlyD (11 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- BigSarge101 (8 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (7 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (6 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (6 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (5 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (4 chatters)
- Free Fire Friday Gun Talk (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- CenterStage (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- My Psychic Connection (1 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz0 (1 chatters)
- True Hockey Talk (1 chatters)
- Path Of Life (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- The Haitian FREE Thinkers Show (1 chatters)