SORT BY Relevancy
The stage is set for the new season of The Extreme Truckers Show™ January 9th! Join us for an extended "Health" episode with Siphiwe Baleka, Prime Inc's fitness guru LIVE from Las Vegas Thursday night to announce the winner of the national "Healthy Company" award, Pilot Flying J Health Champion Pete Thomas, Benisse Lester "Doctor to the Truckers", and much much more. Tune in and Join The Conversation!
TOPIC: Suspension of the July 2013 Hours of Service Changes
The Women Truckers Network Discusses "The Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act of 2015" which was enacted on December 16, 2014, suspending enforcement of requirements for use of the 34-hour restart as it was defined in July 2013. The sudden change left many drivers confused about what components were included, AND left out of the "deal" made by the American Trucking Association (ATA) lobby group and Senator Susan Collins (R-ME).
While overall, truck drivers are in favor of the mandates that were enacted in the 2013 restart, clarification to the people these federal regulations affect remained cloudy. Where did the number 82 come from? IS the 30 minute break part of this decision? What happens if you are stopped by the DOT and they have not been advised of the change?
The WTN shares 1st hand experiences with the restart and other observations on protecting yourself during the transition while awaiting the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration to publish the new rules. This podcast recording was created prior to the FMCSA posting a final rule. You can now locate them on the internet using this link: Summary of Hours of Service Regulations
Guest: Lynda Maschek
Dealing with life and body changes as a "Over the Road" trucker while contending with dictated federal regulations on sleep breaks makes it a challenge to get enough rest during designated rest periods.
These health tips for lady drivers who are going through Menopause help to educate us on taking better care of our health.
PODCAST: This is a recording of our 2nd "Women Truckers Network" (WTN) phone conference held July 7, 2012. Our discussion covers using social media networks like You Tube to share information to prospective CDL students and launching our own "Women Truckers Network" You Tube Channel for the purpose of answering questions for women entering trucking. Since this conference we have embedded some of those videos in a new page of our blog called "Female CDL Students Frequently Asked Questions"
Equipment, Hygiene on the road, parking smart, personal safety concerns and issues for female students are the topics we cover in this discussion to help people who do not understand the complexities of the trucking lifestyle.
Listen in as experienced female truckers tell it like it is...living on the road...
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- PatriotVPN (32 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (22 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (8 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (6 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (6 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (6 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- Thats Novel (6 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (6 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (5 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (4 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (2 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- talking paranormal2 (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Tales of Hair and Hairy Tales (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (1 chatters)
- American Peoples Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- The Steven Knight Show (0 chatters)