SORT BY Relevancy
The stage is set for the new season of The Extreme Truckers Show™ January 9th! Join us for an extended "Health" episode with Siphiwe Baleka, Prime Inc's fitness guru LIVE from Las Vegas Thursday night to announce the winner of the national "Healthy Company" award, Pilot Flying J Health Champion Pete Thomas, Benisse Lester "Doctor to the Truckers", and much much more. Tune in and Join The Conversation!
PODCAST: This is a recording of our 2nd "Women Truckers Network" (WTN) phone conference held July 7, 2012. Our discussion covers using social media networks like You Tube to share information to prospective CDL students and launching our own "Women Truckers Network" You Tube Channel for the purpose of answering questions for women entering trucking. Since this conference we have embedded some of those videos in a new page of our blog called "Female CDL Students Frequently Asked Questions"
Equipment, Hygiene on the road, parking smart, personal safety concerns and issues for female students are the topics we cover in this discussion to help people who do not understand the complexities of the trucking lifestyle.
Listen in as experienced female truckers tell it like it is...living on the road...
Originally recorded 7/7/2012 , Topics covered in this women truckers network rountable discussion include, training expectations from the trainers point of view, personal safety advice, driver conduct and trucking lifestyle challenges that most trainees are not prepared for when they enter the industry.
Listen in as the REAL Women in Trucking talk about the challenges the face and despite the obstacles, how they love their job.
Showtime: 7:30 PM Eastern
Topic: I am not a Lot Lizard Media Campaign
Guest: Kylla Leeburg ~ TAT Social Media Coordinator
The work of Trucker's Against Trafficking continues with a new media campaign that aims to end the tolerance of a vicious remark and attitude that has grown to be acceptable among truck drivers. The remark serves to further dehumanize victims that may actually need your help.
TAT was formed to educate, equip, empower and mobilize members of the trucking and travel plaza industry to combat domestic sex trafficking.
While TAT has made significant progress by changing the way truckers perceive sex trafficking , there remains the term that is widely used in the industry, many times by other women who are truck drivers or spouses to describe persons that frequent some truck parking areas selling sex services.
Join us to learn more about the TAT organization, their mission, their success stories, how you can recognize the signs of sex trafficking to report it and how you can help by changing the way you THINK and SPEAK on the topic.
The Extreme Truckers Show™ May 22nd 2014. Join us tonight for an exciting guest lineup with VXi Vice President of Retail Sales Bill Boyce, Jewel Jones, President of OTR Apparel, and special musical guest Nashville's own Tim Pepper. Tune in and Join the Conversation!
Good Evening and welcome aboard The Extreme Truckers Show™. Tonight is November 15th and we are LIVE from Worlds Fair Park site of the 2013 Truckerpalooza™ Music Festival in beautiful Downtown Knoxville TN. We have a jam packed program lined up for you tonight, we start with Fusion Health's Shannon Cyr here with Glenn Keller owner operator and participant in Fusion Health's Sleep4Safety program. Shannon and Glenn are going to talk about this awesome health program for truck drivers and they will discuss the difference Glenn has experienced in his driving career since teaming up with Fusion Health. Next up is Pilot Flying J's Dave Parmly discussing their over the top Revolution 3 triathlon series and how Pilot Flying J has partnered up with Trucker 2 Triathletes to provide some extraordinary drivers a real challenge. As part of Pilot Flying J's training plan to meet the health needs of professional drivers, Pilot Flying J is sponsoring drivers from the T2T program or Truckers2Triathletes to participate in the REV 3 Triathlons. Pilot Flying J plans to continue its promotion of better health for professional drivers in 2013 by supporting drivers in their future triathlon endeavors. Dr. George "Bud" Harris creator of T2T, joins our conversation with 2 of his truck driving triathletes, Dr. Bud is a certified Sr. Wellness Coach for Wellness Coaches USA for 200 freight operations staff and drivers for the past four years. His Truckers 2 Triathletes program has inspired many drivers to embark on both a challenging and rewarding journey as they go from driving a truck to completing a triathlon. Our musical guest tonight is Joshua Smith, singer songwriter from Nashville TN here to share two of his original songs. Listen on your iphone, ipad or android at http://extremetruckers.us/mobile TUNE IN AND ENJOY THE CONVERSATION!
Join us tonight for the re-Broadcast of the The Extreme Truckers Show™ LIVE from the Healthy Trucking Summit in Atlanta Georgia. Host Rich Miller has an exciting guest line up and special show annoucements to share with all.
Tune in and Enjoy the Conversation!
The Extreme Truckers Show™ November 21, 2013. Join us tonight for an exciting guest lineup with Travel Centers of America VP of Marketing and Public Relations Tom Liutkus, Karen Worcester, Executive Director of Wreaths Across America, Sean Fisher with simplogi.com, and special musical guest Nashville's own Tim Pepper.
Tune in and Join In the Conversation!
The Extreme Truckers Show live from Nashville April 19th 2012. GOOD EVENING and welcome aboard The Extreme Truckers Show. Tonight we are dedicating our show to one of the most inspiring causes for truckers we know of.The St. Christopher Truckers Development & Relief Fund (SCF), this fund provides truckers a place he or she can turn to when medical assistance is needed and the truck driver doesn't have health insurance. Many drivers espeically owner-operators simply can't afford health insurance. Thank goodness there is an orgainzation that can help. That organization is the St. Christopher Truckers Development & Relief Fund. Here tonight is one of the founding members John McElligott, M.D., commonly known as Dr. John in the trucking industry. He will share his vision of the fund and how it all came about, also, most importantly how you can help. Also with us tonight is one of our favorite guests David Owen of NASTC he will share his thoughts on the Relief Fund and give us some insight on how it has helped so many truck drivers. If you know of someone the fund has helped and want to take this opportunity to thank one of its founders, give us a call at 949-272-9442 we would love to hear your story. Don't forget next week we will be broadcasting LIVE from the Healthy Truckers Summit in Atlanta GA, we have a great list of guests including Brett Blower HTAA, Glenn Keller of CNN's Fit Nation, the COPD Foundation, and Navistar to name a few. Join us Wednesday April 25th broadcasting live 7:00pm - 8:30 pm eastern. Our musical guest tonight is a Multi Platinum Artist, Tracy Lawrence.Tracy is notably one of the most unforgettable voices in contemporary country music, and he is here tonight live to share two songs "Pills" and "The Singer" from his new album titled "The Singer". TUNE IN AND ENJOY THE CONVERSATION!
Showtime 7:30 PM Eastern
Topic: Trucking Related Non Profits
Shelle spotlights two non profit organizations in the trucking industry to learn more about their purpose, mission and objectives.
Truckers Pet Transport 501( c)(3)
A Volunteer Network of Commercial Truck drivers that provide Transportation Pets which includes newly adopted/rescued animals that need to be transported to their new home.
Truckers Helping Truckers 501 (c) (3)
Assists those in need from the trucking industry with short term financial assistance and education. http://www.truckercharity.org/
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (149 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (109 chatters)
- Annahilation (37 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (10 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (9 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (7 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- Own Your Career (6 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (6 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (4 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (4 chatters)
- RRS Radio (4 chatters)
- SSRN (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Yvette Porter Moore (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (2 chatters)
- Freedom Doors Ministries (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (2 chatters)
- Radio Enso (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- WeTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Woman 2 Woman1 (1 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (0 chatters)