SORT BY Relevancy
Listen to the "Best of Chillin' with Bobby Joe & Trucker Kim!
call in next week and we will explain the details on how you will be your own boss
make your destiiny, make it work become that president of your own company
no just a plain driver, and owner and agent the boss the man the leader its all you
call us or text us to blog talk radio trucker dave
In the early morning hours of September 3, 2006, professional truck driver Randy Tomblin pulled his rig over on the side of I-64 near Huntington, West Virginia. Randy was responding to a lady waving on the side of the interstate, apparently with a flat tire. The time was about 3:00 A.M.
Having always been a good samaritan, Tomblin thought to himself that there was no way he was going to let a women change a tire alone and in the dark. As he walked pass the auto, a male suddenly appeared, hitting Tomblin over the head with what police believed to be a .380-caliber handgun.
Tomblin would be robbed of $200 and as he attempted to rise to his feet, the man fired one bullet that lodged between his lower back and pelvis and which still remains there today. The shooting would cause Randy to spend four months in a wheelchair and unable to work for eleven months.
As a professional driver for 39 years, Randy Tomblin joins us as our special guest to share his story and to discuss his views on Mike's Law - a proposed Bill to Congress by the Small Business in Transportation Coalition which if signed into law, would allow U.S. citizens engaged in interstate commerce to carry a concealed weapon throughout all states, thus not being held to the current reciprocity laws.
The legislative draft entitled Sec. 9999 “Americans Working in Interstate Commerce Protection Act of 2014” is named for trucker, Mike Boeglin who was fatally shot in June of this year in Detroit, Michigan. As of the time of this writing, the petition has received 8,388 signatures.
Join us with our special guest, Randy Tomblin as he shares his story, the thoughts on why Congress should pass Mike's Law and the ongoing problems still faced today from that one moment in time back in 2006.
Tonight's Show starts at 6PM Eastern Time. Ok, so tonight's show on TRUCKER TALK RADIO, will be a Fun Filled Friday topic. WHAT IS THE DUMMEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE AS A DRIVER? We invite everyone to call in to tonight's show and tell us the most embarrassing or dumbest thing you have ever done. You can stay anonymous if you want. But it's all in good FUN! So join us tonight at 6:00PM to 8:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time) on the TRUCKER TALK RADIO SHOW. You can listen in on your computer by clicking the link below or you can call in from your phone to either just listen in or to talk to us LIVE on the show.646-595-4346 is the call in number to chat LIVE. TUNE IN.....CALL IN!
Join Host Live Chats
- TheRightSideofThings (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Straitway (19 chatters)
- Witch School (17 chatters)
- HOV Radio (17 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (7 chatters)
- The Portal (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- The Detroit Mecca Project (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Soulful Healing Talk Show (3 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Daddy G (2 chatters)
- Elegeant (2 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (2 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (1 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (0 chatters)