SORT BY Relevancy
Listen to the "Best of Chillin' with Bobby Joe & Trucker Kim!
Want to know what's going at MATS 2015? Join us and find out!
Thursday night 6PM ET as those experiencing the excitement call in and share the highlights with us all.
Who's calling in? Health groups, Vendors, Attendees, Truck lovers, and Entertainers, will be sharing Live from the Mid-America Trucking Show and bringing their enthusiasm to us.
Call in number: 347-826-9170. To join in the conversation and be a part of the show, just press the #1 key at any time.
THE LIVE OF A TRUCK DRIVER THE PROS AND CONS AND THE LIFESTYLE. MY GUEST IS BRO AHAB, TRUCKER, FATHER, YOUNG MAN AND ENJOYING LIFE ON THE ROAD WHEN THING SEEM TO BE BAD.
THE LIVE OF A TRUCKER GIVE INE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SEE PEOPLE, PLACES AND THINGS THAT ONE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO SEE AND PROVIDES GOOD PAY FOR THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND WHT IT MEANS TO BE A TRUCKER IN THE USA TODAY.
CALL IN AT 718-664 9476 LIVE AT 5 PM EST, 4 PM CST, 2 PM PST
Episode 46 of Building Your Law Practice with Jim Thompson and Nick Augustine
While technology frequently changes, some things remain the same. People still look for lawyers and more of them are accessing attorney websites on mobile devices while others are still using their desktop at home or work. With so many ways to connect it is important to keep in touch with potential clients and let them know everything they need to know about you through your website.
About this weekly show:
The reason we bring you all this program is to promote a referral mindset because referrals are solid sources of repeat business and derivative income. Why is it that lawyers are not getting the referrals they need to grow their practice? Listen and learn to tips you can use today!
Brought to you in part by Members’ Choice Federal Credit Union in Denton, Texas on Unicorn Lake Boulevard. You may be eligible to join Members Choice if you live, work, worship or attend school in Denton or Argyle, Texas.
About Jim and Nick:
Jim Thompson is a retired lawyer who is well-known for helping attorneys get on track to earning more clients through simple cost-effective activities. Jim is the author of "Why Lawyers Fail To Get Referrals and What They Can Do About It."
Nick Augustine helps lawyers share tips and stories about their practice areas by writing their blog content, managing social media and producing Internet radio podcasts.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Psychic Viewpoint (19 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (18 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (11 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (8 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (6 chatters)
- belovenow (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (4 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (3 chatters)
- III Patriot Podcast (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)
- Aftermath Boxing comebacktoboxing (1 chatters)
- Avid Reader Nation (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Lost Arts Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)