SORT BY Relevancy
For the month of JUNE, Truth About Trucking "Live" Radio will be dedicated to Truck Driver Health concerns including obstacles and challenges that drivers face on a daily basis. For our first part of our series, we will address the serious state of truck driver health, including the illnesses drivers face, the choices they have made in the past and the viable decisions they are now making: Real life solutions for a better quality of life.
Our speical guests are three professional truck drivers who will share their testimonials and explain how they have changed their lives and also how they are mentoring and encouraging other drivers to change theirs as well. Their continual research for better health has created a wealth of knowledge among them which they will share as we kick off our first part of our Truck Driver Health series.
Donna will also share some of her insight she has learned and applied on living a healthier lifestyle, once finally diagnosed with Crohn's Disease.
Our special driver guests include: Mike Adams of Truckin Fitness, Tom Kyrk of Trucking Solutions Group and Road Tested Living and Rich Chelson of Essante Organics.
Join us as we address the causes of many driver illnesses, including: obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, arthritis, joint pain, digestive and many others for this SPECIAL Truck Driver Health Series.
Showtime: 7:30 PM Eastern Topic: The Female Truck Driver Trainer Shortage: Tyson Foods Calls For Female Truck Driver Trainers Guests: Tyson Foods Human Resource Manager , Regina McConnell and Driver/Recruiter , Michelle Higgins. Tyson Foods Private Fleet has largely gone unknown as a truck driver training carrier. As more women are encouraged to enter trucking without any clear path to success, Tyson Foods has begun an approach that calls out to ex
Tuesdays are all about building a brotherhood. Today's Topic is JOBS, JOBS JOBS JOBS. WE are asking all business owners to participate. We are looking for any Job opportunities for young men from 18 to 30 years old...If you are able to forward information regarding Jobs you are welcome to call in. Call in at 347-826-9457 to listen and press #1 if you want to speak to the Host.You can Join us at blogtalkradio.com/itsrealtalklive or Call (347) 826-9457 So come join us today at 6pm
ReShawna Leaven interviews Joe Howe, owner of Game Truck Party of Northern Virginia/DC. A mobile video game theater on steriods that's fully equipped with HDTVs, XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3 and others. It's a great time for ages 7 and up. Birthdays, office parties, family reunions, cookouts and more.
Owner of Game Truck Party of Northern Virginia/DC
Book your Game Truck Party today! (888) 602-4263
in Self Help
Kindy Peaslee, registered dietitian (RD) joins us for a fun and informative chat about eating healthy from a food truck. Kindy started her own mobile smoothie truck this year, and shares more about that, too. What should you consider before eating food from a food truck? Join us and find out.
Originally recorded 7/7/2012 , Topics covered in this women truckers network rountable discussion include, training expectations from the trainers point of view, personal safety advice, driver conduct and trucking lifestyle challenges that most trainees are not prepared for when they enter the industry.
Listen in as the REAL Women in Trucking talk about the challenges the face and despite the obstacles, how they love their job.
Tuesdays are all about building a brotherhood. Today over 100 available Jobs will be discussed and also Small Business Opportunities. Plus Green Jobs. Don't have a Job lets see if we can help.JOBS, JOBS JOBS and more JOBS. WE are asking all business owners to participate. We are looking for any Job opportunities for young men from 18 to 30 years old...If you are able to forward information regarding Jobs you are welcome to call in. Call in at 347-826-9457 to listen and press #1 if you want to speak to the Host.You can Join us at blogtalkradio.com/itsrealtalklive or Call (347) 826-9457 So come join us today at 6pm
Should your teen have to work over the summer at something more than a tan? Join About.com parenting experts Terri Mauro (Parenting Special Needs), Amy Morin (Parenting Teens), LIsa Jo Rudy (Autism), and Kathy Ceceri (Homeschooling) as we talk about our experiences with summer jobs and how to find the right one for your teen.
It's all about "The Business of Trucking" We'll be taking your calls and answering your questions about, trucks, money, fuel mileage, maintenance, investments, growing your business, getting started as an owner operator, taxes, accounting, buying and selling trucks, freight rates, brokers, getting your own authority, building a fleet and so much more.
I'll also use this show to bring you new guests and to develop ideas for new shows to add to our podcast lineup.
We got jobs America. Get one in less than 30days. Here's a bakers's dozen job search techniques you can use.
1.Register with your local government employment office and use the many services there for job seekers.
2.Make phone calls to businesses where you would like to become an employee.
3.Visit businesses where you would like to work, for whatever your reason.
4.Attend job fairs
5.Search online companies. Go to their career tab and look for openings. Read about positions of interest to you. Gather required data and material and visit the place as if you just happen to drop in. Introduce yourself and leave a business card with name, address, phone number, and email address. List 3 jobs you want to have.
6.Sign up with temporary staffing agencies based on your field of work. Many companies hire directly from staffing agencies when they are satisfied with production of a temp staff.
7.Access online job finding agencies. Search on line and find the top job finding agencies in your city
8.Visit lists like Craigslist, etc.
9.Use classifieds of city and communitiy newspapers
10.Find civil service employment in your area. and search the agencies for positions of interest.
11.Find government contractors in your area and search the companies for positions of interest.
12.Search School districts, Hospitals, Industrial plants, Construction worksites, in progress.
13.Be Prepared, expect to get hired and you will get hired. a) a master application, b)resume for each job you desire, c) attire to match the job you want, d) develop scripts to communicate your ability to do the job, by sharing past performances, awards and special recognitions.
Join me to discuss the crisis facing 75,000 Students, 12,500 Employees and all of their families! Nearly 87,500 individuals face the prospect of losing their chance and a new life and/or their jobs as things heat up between the US Department of Education and Conrinthian Colleges Inc..
Since the Obama Administration came into office, there has been an all out assualt on private for profit education. Is it justified? Or just more hype to deprive people an education thats within reach?
We will be inviting current students and alumni as well as a host of current and past employees. It wouldn't be complete without an invitation being extended to ED and Corinthian Colleges Execs.
Before you tune in, be sure to check out the Online Petition that is gaining ground!
Save Jobs and Dreams - http://www.change.org/petitions/save-jobs-and-dreams
While there, show your support by signing and share!
Jim Beaver and the Down & Dirty Radio Show are bringing you a huge show today. Kicking things off is Trophy Truck racer and 3rd generation desert racer Dan McMillin. We'll then have Cortney McRae calling in to talk about the huge Fast Aid annual charity golf tourney and PED's in Motorsports. Finally Chris leone will be calling in to report on the first 1/3rd of the GRC season and what we have learned so far. Also on tap is Pike Peak Hill Climb coverage, TORC from Crandon, MX from Tennessee, and a DirtFish Rally Report packed with Rally America, WRX and WRC coverage. #GameOn
Download Our App!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (232 chatters)
- John Baptist (132 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (116 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (43 chatters)
- NTEB (37 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (36 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (25 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (25 chatters)
- HOV Radio (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (14 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (12 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (12 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (12 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (10 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- Tarhaka (9 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (9 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (8 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (8 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (8 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (7 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (7 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (6 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (5 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (4 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (4 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- Carbon Radio (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (2 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (2 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (2 chatters)
- The Cherry on Top Conversation (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (1 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (0 chatters)
- Str8 Ruthless (0 chatters)
- Trans4mational Conversations (0 chatters)