SORT BY Relevancy
Join us as we open the floodgates to expose Triple Negative Breast Cancer, a misunderstood variant of the disease that affects up to 25,000 women each year. We will be joined by Hayley Dinerman (Executive Director), Malaak Compton-Rock (Board Member) and Dr. Lisa Newman (Scientific Advisory Board) from the Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation. TNBC young adult survivor Rachel Pappas in the spotlight.
Chris Carley - Whats Success!
Chris Carley talking about her journey to success hosted by Peter Mingils on Building Fortunes Radio!
The Millionaire Within Us.by Chris Carley: An example of what’s possible when you have vision!
In one of her blog posted..... "It’s very easy to become negative, feel frustrated and give up on our dreams.....
If you keep in the forefront of your mind that hundreds of thousands of people have achieved their financial, health and personal goals, you’ve got to know that they aren’t smarter, luckier or work harder than you, THEY JUST KNOW MORE. All you have to do to Realize your Dreams is obtain the knowledge. Copy Success."
Join us on Monday, June 1, 2015 at 8pm as Dr. Jess Armine interviews Dr. Sue Massie, N.D.
Dr. Sue Massie, ND is a Board Certified Naturopathic Doctor as well as a Certified Natural Health Professional (CNHP) and has numerous healthcare certifications. Dr. Massie’s passion is to not ‘treat’ her patients but instead she identifies the ‘root’ cause of someone’s symptoms and then teaches the patient how to detox, cleanse, nourish and rebuild their health. “My mission in life is to empower, inspire and assist others to live vibrant, healthy lives”, says Dr. Massie.
Dr. Massie is well versed in holistic, drug-free health programs, with lasting results and specializes in degenerative, neurological diseases with Lyme disease , fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue being at the top of her list. Dr. Massie, herself, was diagnosed with lyme disease as well as her husband, and all 6 children. Dr. Massie had a diagnosis of ALS/Lou Gehrig's in 1999 and her husband ended up with heart surgery; all due to lyme. She was then also diagnosed with breast cancer in 2005. All of what she has endured has been turned to the positive and today Dr. Massie is extremely vibrant, has such dedication for her work and continues to grow and embrace life. Each person is unique and has to be approached with an individual program with the utmost care and compassion. It does not matter what the ‘diagnosis’ is, or even if someone doesn’t know what the problem is, Dr. Massie has stubborn determination to dig down to the roots of suffering and address the underlying issues and then she inspires her patients toward joy, peace and love.
Spread the word and join us for this most interesting discussion....there will be time for Q&A! See you then!
Recently I have had several people ask me about how to shield themselves from the negative energy of other people and tough situations that they are going through.
Are things getting worse out there? Not really, it's just that we have a much more powerful energetic grid and have become more sensitive than ever. So we are able to detect and feel
more than ever before.
On this show I am going to share some new and upgraded ways to shield yourself from negative energy, the bad moods of others, tough situations and more!
And of course we will do some readings so be sure to call in early if you would like to ask a question!
347 215 9485
Welcome to the Proof Negative Radio Show. We feature a mix of New World Order news, Health & Wellness, & whatever else comes up freedom - related.
Please also find more of our shows here at Freedomizer Radio.
I'm certain by this show there will be enough political hijinks & news to discuss for 3 hours alone.
Our main website & chat room are at http://www.freedomizerradio.com.
We do not monitor this chat room. Please go to our Freedomizer Radio Website for our shows and chat room.
We Dish on EVERYTHING. From clothes, current events, black female enterprise, black feminism, black female rights, black female sexuality, black female health, black female wealth and most importantly BLACK FEMALE SOVEREIGNTY!
While Iyanla mite "help" you "fix" your life: the Angry Deva's help you GET YO LIFE!
In all thy Getting, get an Understanding.
The Original Mother, the Black Wombyn is the last to awaken to her Divinity and Divine Place in the Cosmos. We are the place to discuss all the things they DON'T WANT us to talk about or focus on. Tune in daily, write to us to be a host, and share! This is FOR US and BY US. so lets SUPPORT our OWN
Chris Molinari-Cancer a Warriors Journey Host Peter Mingils- Live
Check out the weekly segment on Building Fortunes Radio: http://www.buildingfortunesradio.com
Chris has been a successful author, distributor, consultant and loves to help people learn and do well in their life.
She's trained with the best... and writes for many as a ghost-writer.. so you can see her all over.
She's a home based business guru with a pinch of NLP thrown in for effectiveness
Every Tuesday at 5:00PM Eastern on Building Fortunes Radio.
Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative minute interview with Dr. Sandra Bevacqua a PhD in Molecular and Cellular Biology with additional expertise in Genetic Engineering, Nutrition and Human Biology. Most recently, Dr. Bevacqua has focused on developing educational programs in the field of Holistic Women’s Health. Frustrated by the lack of options available to women faced with pelvic health concerns she developed The Pelvic Health Transformation Program, The Pregnant Woman's Guide to Protecting the Pelvic Floor and The Mystery is Over! Understanding Female Sexual Health in which women of all ages receive the education and the techniques needed to naturally recover from all types of incontinence, urinary urgency, pain and loss of function due to organ prolapse, pelvic pain syndromes, as well as sexual misunderstanding or dysfunction.
this episode Q&A includes:
• 4 kinds of plant poisons and safety of yarrow and the color of their flowers..
• osteopenia- daily full fat yogurt, walk at least 3 miles a day, free weights, no calcium supplements..
• caller who overcame candida overgrowth with oak bark sitz baths, no sugar..
• sperm mobility, vigor and longevity..
• safety of vasectomy..
• seaweed removes heavy metals and radiation quickly!
• low iron and heavy bleeding- eating liver, shepherd's purse fresh flowering tincture, yellow dock..
• calcium supplements makes bones stiff and brittle..
• harvesting and eating nettle- parts used..
• annual urtica urens root for early stage prostate cancer..
• nettle seeds harvested in the fall..
• fungal ear infection- garlic oil or baked onion..
• fluid in the sinus's and horse radish..
Host: Dr. Deirdre J. Burrell, DAOMc, LAc.
Transforming Your Shame into Worthiness
Part 3: Healing Your Psychology
Guest: Patricia A. Parham, Ph.D.
In Part 3 Dr. Pat will show us how it is sometimes possible to change negative behaviors by force of will or by removing yourself from persons and situations which push your buttons. But even though these are effective, she says they are only temporary solutions to dealing with shame. In order to eradicate the cause and core of shame, one must begin with the most recent event and work backwards to its root cause in this life.
The Ascended Masters Kuthumi and Lord Krishna offer their assistance, as well as practical strategies, to heal your psychology. Coupled with the violet flame, these tools eradicate the pain inflicted by parents and significant others. The road to permanent healing begins here.
Join us and learn about the Ascended Masters Kuthumi and Lord Krishna, as well as how the violet flame can be a tool you can use to eradicate the pain.
Our guest, Patricia Parham, PhD. is a Community Psychologist, who is also an Organization Development Practitioner and Leadership Coach, who has more than 20 years experience working with private, non-profit and government organizations. She specializes in leadership development, coaching, and organizational change.
special guest interview Mulan Benjamin aka Apostle Teresa Speaker to overcome.
1. Get outside. Our caveman friends saw lots of daylight; getting up at sunrise and going to sleep at sunset. Exposure to bright sunlight for 30 minutes a day either through sunlight or a light made for this, helps keep your internal clock set. T
2. Aerobic Exercise. 30 minutes at least 3 times a week means those ‘runner’s high’ endorphins get released regularly. It’s also a good way to work through and release stress.
3. Omega-3 fatty acids. 1,000 mg daily. Omega-3’s aid in the brain’s neuron connectivity. Enteric coated capsules help prevent burping the fishy tasting oil but you can also freeze thewhole grains), fish, free range meats, & vegetables and you’re good to go.
4. Sleep. Change your sleep routine so that it’s more conducive to a good night’s rest. Turn your lights down and go to bed at the same time everynight. . Avoid caffeine and alcohol.
5. Socialize. Remember the Amish farmer has his family and community to fall back on for support. There’s no reason you can’t too. Involve yourself with close friends and family.
6. Watch your thinking! Anti-rumination strategy is vital to breaking out of depression and other emotional ruts. Become aware of those times you dwell on the negatives in your life – both real or imagined – and stop them. It takes work and persistence but if you constantly tell yourself to ‘stop it’ you are building a positive habit that will change your life for the better. Whether it’s the jerk who cut you off in traffic or something a little closer to home, don’t give yourself the luxury of a negative thought.
What is Greek Yogurt? Is it good for me? I'll admit, I'm a dairy girl, but there are a lot of pros and cons to drinking milk and eating dairy products. Join Farmer Ron Eichner and Dr. Millie for a special presentation of FUN - Farming und Naturopathy - the Yellow Brick Road to Wellness. Well the mystery of milk remains. And the processing of it destroys much of the mystery. The magic of milk is lost in the production, processing and pasteurization. Plus the scare tactics on the harms of drinking raw milk are louder than the support shown for it. Tune into this show to uncover the mysteries and magic, as well as the conspiracy of raw dairy and evolution of processed dairy. I ask each of my patients to pay attention one's own reactions to milk, because the value of dairy is in the processing, on the farm, at the plant and also in the body. For instance, if you are a milk drinker and have osteoporosis, think again. If you are a cheese or yogurt eater and have lactose intolerance, let's identify the root cause of your hayfever, etc.
We are here to answer any questions you have in regards to health and nutrition. If you have any questions you'd like answered on the show, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email email@example.com We'd love to hear from you and about your health concerns.
Planting is in full swing at the Eicher Farm and you can check them out in Wexford, PA.
The link to this episode is Raw Milk Dairy Conspiracy You can listen live or podcast at www.milliesays.com