SORT BY Relevancy
This week we look back at some of our favorite topics and destinations over the past six months and bring you the Best of Road Trip Radio. Join Jeremy for a trip down the Great River Road, as well as a never-baired interview of co-host Dave Godar. Plus, there's an all-new On the Lighter Side comedy skit. Don't miss it!
The Hushmo Black Forum follows current events and news relevant to the African American community. The moderator initiates thought-provoking discussions and conversation for the listing audience throughout cyberspace . Members and guests of Hushmo’s online public forum are diverse individuals who have passionate insights and perspectives on African American issues that range from day-to-day life, politics, media, history, books, sports, entertainment, style, beauty and more.
The forum features a blog for members to post comments and interact. Writers highlight everything from movies and celebrity fashion to local human interest stories and lifestyle advice.
The Hushmo Black Forum airs online on Blog Talk Radio every Saturday at 7pm. On Blog Talk Radio, Hushmo Black has taken an in-depth look at the prolific African American activist W.E.B Du Bois. Hushmo Black has also reviewed and discussed Jimmy C. Cameron's newly released book “RACISM and HATE: an AMERICAN REALITY” and his first book "The Water Boy: The Life and Trials of Jimmy C. Cameron," which documents the life of Jimmy C Cameron and the Cameron family history in the state of Georgia covering some 230 years and windup centering on an epiphany he had when wounded in the Vietnam War in 1966."
Visit The Hushmo Black Forum and stay up-to-date on the latest in African American culture. When you become a member, you're embracing new friendships and a community to share stories and opinions.
"Like" The Hushmo Black Forum on Facebook and join "The Watering Hole," the place to quench your knowledge thirst!
FBI ART MINSTERS ON RADIO ALL OVER THE WORLD AND HAS A CHURCH AND MINISTRY IN CALIFORNA ..HE TOOK A MISSION TRIP TO AFRICA A WHILE BACK ..HE WILL TELL US SOME GREAT TESTIMONIES HE HAD AND SOME COOL SUPERNATURAL STORIES AS WELL !THE SHOW WILL BE SATURDAY AT 10:30 EST.
Are black people as a whole in a war in 2014? Have we made any progress as a people? What are our successes as a people? Is there a suc thing as Police Brutality? Are we hating on each other? do we suffer from the crab in a bucket mentality? What lessons can we learn from past history?
What about Ferguson, MO? What about Officer Darren Wilson? What about countless others? Are we a coward people?
Why are many blacks so passive? Do we carry willie lynch on today? We will discuss all these topics with special guest
646 478 4447
Wednesday 8pm CST on 'The Rundown with Renee' via 'Yo Momma Black Radio' welcomes a special guest. We will have Brotha Charles in the house who is a sports writer for a MAJOR network. This Brotha covers EVERYTHING from Major League baseball, to Mixed Martial Arts, & ALL in between! He will help breakdown the mentality,plight & exploitation of the Black male athlete in American sports. There is MUCH happening currently in this arena, which makes the conversation that much more exciting & necessary! We will examine the following topics:
- The Adrian Peterson allegations & past tragic incident..
- What next in the Ray Rice situation...
- Michael Sam / Homosexuality among Blacks in sports & the MAJOR push of the LGBT agenda..
- Floyd Mayweather's illteracy / persona..
- The wearing of pink by the NFL to support breast cancer awareness...
- Money, Women, & the misguided athlete...
- Race + Sports, $40 million dollar Slaves???
& much, much MORE! To get in on the panel conversation,>>> Listen/Comment/Question @ (929) 477-3763 or click the link!
Tonight, 'The Love Jones' on Yo Momma Black Radio, will look at the state of Black love. Join Renee, & DahWah as they examine popular terms for loved ones in the Black community. What do these words say about the deeper, modern love connection between Black men & women? Find out at 8pm CST. LISTEN/COMMENT/QUESTION @ (929) 477-3763...
Todays show will host a lot of different commentary and will lead into our main topic of " Intra-Racism " between African Americans specifically but may branch off to the troubles in other cultures.
The most controversial figure in adult entertainment presents a no holds barred discussion about the future of the business. Rob's insight is spawned from having grown up around the adult biz, as his father owned several adult bookstores throughout Western New York.
Rob was the owner of Extreme Associates, which was at the time considered an outlaw in the biz because of its edgy content. Such fare is commonplace now.
Rob and his wife Lizzy Borden paid an extreme price for innovating adult, as both spent a year in prison on federal obscenity charges.
Rob also owned XPW - Xtreme Pro Wresting, which was one of the top wrestling organizations in the world, with a weekly national TV show, employing such superstars as Shane Douglas, X-Pac, Sabu and the late Chris Candido. XPW folded in 2003 after Extreme was indicted.
6pm pst / 9pm est
On episode 30 the panel examines what really is beauty? Does beauty come from only with in or is it more than that.
a combination of qualities, such as shape, color, or form, that pleases the aesthetic senses, especially the sight.
"I was struck by her beauty"
denoting something intended to make a woman more attractive.
modifier noun: beauty
a beautiful or pleasing thing or person, in particular.
Hosts: Kinte Acuminous Watanabe
Norma Mena T.B.A.
Olaf Barbosa T.B.A.
production info:episode 30 What is Beauty? 9/15/14
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (24 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- TheThinkingAtheist (16 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- SHRAonair (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (4 chatters)
- JASmius (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Help4HD (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- WWCR RADIO (1 chatters)
- TurfNet Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Tracey Lee (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- Tarhaka (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (1 chatters)
- The EMS Show wX James Pointer (1 chatters)
- The Moorish Light0 (1 chatters)
- RevUp with Rev Alethea (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (1 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- BUZZARDSKORNER OF LOVE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Cigars and More (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (0 chatters)