SORT BY Relevancy
Shawn Raiford and Saxual Chocolate Is Jammin on the Delta King........
DELTA SHERIFF'S OFFICE AND DA'S OFFICE REFUSE TO FILE CHARGES AGAINST FORMER DEPUTY DRAVECKY! IS THIS A COVER UP?
About two years ago I was in Biloxi, Mississippi with author Kerry Dunn for a Barnes & Noble event and his second television appearance. At the B&N signing we met musician/artist/coach Don Smith. I'm delighted that Smith will join us at Madame Perry's Salon and recommend that you check out his website , Facebook page, or ReverbNation site before the show.
Pasagoula native Don Smith's reputation as a singer and songwriter has increased after working with the legendary Nashville producer Doc Holiday who said "Throughout my career as a producer with over 600 career charted records and 112 career #1 records I rarely come across a singer/songwriter tht has as much passion and skill as Mr. Smith. His songs all magane to tell a unique story that the listener does not have to sit and analyze for an hour to figure out what the story is. His performance in singing is as relaxing as his songs and stories and is always perfection at its highest level."
Smith's Nashville release Delta Wind is available on iTunes and all other digital outlets.
in Self Help
Marcus is the Co-founding Director of E32ZERO. As a motivational speaker he uses his experiences as a coach and competitor in the sport of triathlon and his 13-year real estate background to inspire and motivate others to reach for the life they have always desired.
He has been competing and coaching in the sport of Triathlon for over 30 years. Marcus is also a published author. His book “Motivate To Tri” was released in 2012.
He and his wife Terry are the local Directors for the National Association of Marriage Enhancement, their church marriage ministry. They are proud parents to their daughter, Kinsley.
When not speaking or spending time with his family, Marcus loves to swim, bike, run, hike surf and do anything that involves outdoor adventure. He is a sports fanatic.
Summary of the Tithe as Legislated in the Law of Moses
1. One-tenth (a tithe) of the produce of the land, fruit, grain and livestock, belonged to God, and was to be given to and used by His priests, the Levites. This tithe was dedicated to the Lord.
2. The Levites were in turn to give one-tenth (a tithe) of the tithe they received to the High Priest.
3. In what is probably a second yearly tithe, a second-tenth was to be taken up and used specifically for festivals and feasts. This was consumed by the tithers and the Levites before God.
4. A tri-annual tithe, or a third tenth (of the produce only) was to be put into storage facilities to take care of the Levites and those in need in the local vicinity.
5. Using the above summaries, 20% a year would be given off the top, with an additional 10% every third year, to support the religious, governmental and social structure of the day.
6. When the tithes were to be given exclusively to the Levites, the Israelites were still wandering around in the desert. After they entered the Promised Land, they became much more home-bodies, multiplied, and needed other ways to not only take care of the Levites.
7. There were no specific penalties or consequences for not tithing; the penalty of withdrawal of the Lord's blessing and His casting away Israel from being His people was if they did not keep THE WHOLE LAW! No single aspect was singled out as more important to God than others.
8. We can conclude that God, through Moses, DID indeed command the Israelites to tithe! And He gave specific parameters, as to who, where, when, how and the consequences of both obedience and disobedience to this commandment.
9. "To tithe" is to fulfill the covenantal requirements as specified by God through the scriptures, laid out specifically in the Mosaic law in Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.
April 30th, 2015 marks the 40 year anniversary of the end of the Vietnam War. On this weeks show we're uncovering what Vietnam is like today as a tourist destination. We look at the changes 40 years have brought and what it means to the top destinations and resorts that have grown up all along Vietnam. From Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City, with the beaches of Danang, cruising Halong Bay and the Mekong Delta. Vietnam offers a rich variety of sights, cuisine, history and people. Join Ja'Vonne and Bonnie as they explore all. Tune in to get the details!
THE VICTIMS OF FORMER DELTA COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE DEPUTY, VINCENT DRAVECKY. WHAT HAPPENED IN COURT ETC
Vendetta Pro Radio 2K15 returns with a recap of the last week's Casino Royale 2015 and the 50th Annual Cauliflower Alley Club Reunion in Las Vegas, Nevada!
Two NWA World Championships were on the line, as were the NWA National and North American Heavyweight titles in a Unification Match, the NWA/Vendetta Pro Tri-Force title, and more!
NEWS HOUR OF POWER W/ POLITICAL COMMENTATOR DR. RANDY SHORT
TONIGHT, APRIL 22, 2015…10p C/ 11 p E…Call/Chat/Listen ~ 347-637-3074
THE LOTUS PLACE PRESENTS ~ NEWS HOUR OF POWER ~LIVELY COMMENTARY ON HOT NEWS TOPICS & MORE
THE DEATH OF FREDDIE GRAY, SOUTH AFRICA & XENOPHOBIA, VA TEEN KILLED IN WAL-MART PARKING LOT
DELTA COUGAR ~ THE BLACK STREET QUIDNUNC WILL BE ON DECK WITH MORE HOT TOPICS
TUNE IN~CHAT IN CHAT ROOM~ CALL IN 347-637-3074
Join in the lively discussions that always take place at THE LOTUS PLACE!
HOST ~THE LOTUS PLACE /BLACK ROSE
CO ~HOST /PRODUCER~DR.RANDY SHORT
CREATIVE DIRECTOR ~QUEEN ZOLA
MUSIC ~SAKHELE SESHIBE
THE LOTUS PLACE
It has Californians timing their showers, driving dirty cars and staring at brown lawns and empty swimming pools is a man caused disaster, according to critics, who say the Golden State’s misguided environmental policies allow much needed freshwater to flow straight into the Pacific. The critics say California gets plenty of water to meet its needs, if it were only managed properly.
But the vast majority of the state’s 1,400 dams and reservoirs, in the two massive systems and smaller ones that supply southern California, were built well before the 1980s. Environmentalists have since stopped the construction of water storage and delivery systems through legal and political actions. They have also fought to ensure that captured water is released into streams and the ocean -- rather than the water delivery system -- in order to boost fish populations and dilute the salinity of the delta.
Mark Baird is president of a Water Rights Group in Northern California called Scott Valley Protect Our Water. He is also the leading grassroots advocate and spokesman for The State of Jefferson.
Tags: California, water, drought, Delta smelt, fish, environmentalist, Sacramento, Jerry Brown, Obama, Kamala Harris
Join Host Live Chats
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)