SORT BY Relevancy
Happy Wednesday and welcome back!
This week we take a look at Drapery design and Window treatments. Just looking at the different variations in window treatments and how they enhance and make your interior space more aesthetically appealing and pleasing, give us more great ways of utilizing, and putting together our creative processes.
Men are getting Botox and fillers, its a growing trend.
Beverly Hills Dermatologist, Dr. Jason Emer talks with host Michele Garber about the newest trends in aesthetic medicine for men, from facial contouring to body contouring.
Dr. Jason Emer is a Beverly Hills dermatologic surgeon who specializes in facial rejuvenation and body contouring. His specialty is in lipocontouring, cellulite and skin tightening procedures. He has a particular interest in the aesthetics of men and enhancing masculinity through subtle cosmetic improvement procedures. While in New York, he began an HIV treatment clinic where fat transfer, facial fillers, and other cosmetic and plastic surgical procedures were used to enhance facial features and address body disproportions. Currently, he is an investigator for many pharmaceutical and medical device companies focusing on new and innovative face and body cosmetic treatments including lasers, radiofrequency, and fillers.
Topic: Sinus Conditions and Treatments with the ML830 Laser
Guest: Dr. Jhon
Host: Mike Barbour
Take a 90 Day Test Drive:
Prices starting under $3000
1-888-658-3094, ext 101
We are talking with breast surgeon Dr. Gemignani from MSKCC about surgical treatments for breast cancer. Join us on 18th September at 6pm Eastern time.
Dr. Gemignani is surgeon who specializes in the diagnosis and surgical treatment of breast cancer. She is dual trained as a breast surgeon and as a gynecologic oncologist, having completed fellowships in both disciplines. Her training has allowed her to focus her research endeavors in hereditary familial cancers, focusing on breast cancers caused by mutations in the BRCA genes. She has extensive experience in the diagnosis and treatment of hereditary breast cancer, including surgery for prevention by risk reducing bilateral mastectomy. She is a principal investigator for several research projects, including one to investigate the use of a special estrogen PET (positron emission tomography) imaging substance in patients with breast cancer. Her research has also covered important aspects of surgical decisions related to axillary node surgery. She is currently fellowship director for the breast surgical fellowship training program, and responsible for the educational training program for a highly selected group of surgeons choosing to specialize in breast surgery. She is an active member of local, national, and international societies including the American College of Surgeons, the Society of Surgical Oncology, the American Society of Breast Surgeons, and the American Society of Breast Diseases.
On the panel are Beverly McKee, Lisa Rezende, Terry Arnold and Jenn McCrea. REGISTER HERE! to ask a LIVE question or mail email@example.com
Discussion of alternative treatment s for trauma with Jacquie Harding, MS in Psychology. Jacquie is a practitioner in Kingston, NY whose work involves energy healing through several paths. Her practice is All is Well and she has been pin the healing profession for over 30 years.
Celebrity interviews regarding obesity and its relation to dementia, anti aging, arthritis, cancer and heart disease. The Dr. Repices' host the show and talk about life style changes for a healthier and longer life.We also offer non surgical fat removal with diffent modalities so that there is no cutting or down time. We also offer a lipolight lifestyle program for you to lose weight and shoe at the same time. Are you worried about dementia, heart disease? Call in to our show or just listen.
1575 Pine Ridge Rd Suite 6
Naples, FL 34109
Ever have a hard time opening and closing a shade or window treatment? Ever struggle with reaching a window that was too high or too far out of reach?
Well now those struggles are over. With the many different types of motorized window treatments available, those problems are a thing of the past.
Today, there are battery operated or electrical hard wired window treatments available. These remote control treatments make it easy to open and close, with none of the past struggles.
Chad Mitchell, professional installer will be here to discuss these options.
This is a show you do not want to miss!!
How do we, as the ALS patients, assess is the validity of the alternative or off-label treatments we hear about through friends and family or to the media? ALS expert Dr. Richard Bedlack of Duke University will discuss his research and leadership of ALS Untangled-- "A Scientific Approach to Off-Label Treatment Options for People with ALS Using Tweets and Twitters".This series is created to connect ALS patients with the ALS research community, to educate and empower them to make educated choices about their care. Listen in to this important show.
Join us as Bruce Wiseman, U.S. President of the Citizens Commission on Human Rights, talks with us this evening about the hidden abuse of America's elderly as they fall prey to a system used to exploit, experiment and abuse them. Drugging with psychotropic drugs, chemical restraints and electroshock await those who do not submit voluntarily to forced isolation, and the theft of their assets. The elderly are also used for experimentation with vaccines, drugs and untested therapies. This could happen to your mom, your dad or ......you.
Bruce Wiseman is the U.S. President of the Citizens Commission on Human Rights. He has testified before bodies of both houses of the United States Congress, as well as state legislative and judicial bodies in Colorado, Arkansas, New Jersey, Tennessee, Pennsylvania and Florida. He has also testified before the Food and Drug Administration; the President's Commission on Mental Health; the President's Commission to Reform Special Education; and the National Institute of Mental Health’s Consensus Conference on ADHD. He has made more than 800 radio and television appearances including CNN, Fox National News, NBC's Dateline and The Montel Williams show, and has been quoted in print media across the country, including The New York Times. He has a Master’s Degree, Summa Cum Laude, in American History from the California State University at San Jose, and is the former Chairman of the Department of History of John F. Kennedy University. Mr. Wiseman is the author of the compelling book, Psychiatry: The Ultimate Betrayal and for five years hosted the acclaimed, nationally syndicated radio show, Take America Back.
Topic: Chiropractic Knee Pain treatments with ML830 Cold Laser
Guest: Dr. William Tuttle, DC - Cleveland Chiropractic School
Host: Mike Barbour
Take a 90 Day Test Drive:
Prices starting under $3000
1-888-658-3094, ext 101
http://www.christianmoney.com Ty Bollinger, author of Cancer Step Outside The Box, joins Jim Live. on this episode alternative treatments to cancer were explored. Also, what measures can be taken to lower the chances of getting Cancer. Is Cancer genetic or is it mostly a product of environment, lifestyle, and diet?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (178 chatters)
- Straitway (30 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (13 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (12 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (10 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (9 chatters)
- The Portal (8 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- Local Live Music (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries Intl (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (3 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (3 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (3 chatters)
- Conservative Report (3 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (2 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- 65820 (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- SpiritAliveNetwork (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio2 (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Scott Cluthe and P I Radio (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- ATouchofReality (1 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (0 chatters)