SORT BY Relevancy
Its been two years since the nation was turned upside down by the tragic death of a young man walking on his way home. Unfortunately, Trayvon Martin is just one of thousands of teenagers killed every year as a result of gun violence. Tune into "The Dedan Tolbert Show" LIVE tonight at 9:00pm EST as we discuss "Trayvon Martin: 2 Years Later...Gun Violence in America". To hear us discuss:the epidemic of black on black crime, gang violence, media bias, race relations and what can be done to get the guns off the street in your community, call 646 200 0366 or listen LIVE online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com... "REAL Radio that Matters".
Tonight's show is a repeat of a popular show from July 23, 2013. The topic was Trayvon Martin. Listen and reflect on today's concerns regarding the shooting death of Michael Brown.
The conversation will be guided by the DR. MICHAEL E. HODGE, Chair of the Department of Sociology at Morehouse College; the REVEREND THOMAS BOWEN, Chaplin of the Morehouse Alumni Chapter, DC and Minister of Fellowship and Outreach at Shiloh Baptist Church in Washington, DC; and MR. TOM BACOTE, Morehouse alumnus who is based in Johannesburg, South Africa, serving as the Country Program Director for the Southern Africa Office of the American Center for International Solidarity.
To some Trayvon Martin is the “other brother”… the unfortunate one, the one who got caught, the one who was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and, to some, he is simply the one who was a victim in a rather tragic story. But are we missing a powerful truth… is Trayvon Martin your son or brother? Is Trayvon Martin America’s son? Does Trayon's story mirror hidden and blatant racism? Listen and decided for yourself. Call in and share your thoughts.
A few short years ago, America was turned upside down when George Zimmerman was found Not Guilty of 2nd Degree Murder/Manslaughter. If you missed our classic special on “The Verdict” where we discussed the facts of the case, America’s reaction to the case and where we as a community go moving forward in regards to the healing process, tune into “The Dedan Tolbert Show” TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST for a rebroadcast. Whether you agreed with the verdict or not, please join us for a discussion on the Stand Your Ground Law, as well as the definition of Reasonable Doubt by calling 646 200 0366 or listen online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com.... “REAL Radio that Matters for Over 10 Years”.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (64 chatters)
- Yada (37 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (14 chatters)
- John Baptist (12 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (11 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (11 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (8 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (5 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (4 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (4 chatters)
- Straitway (3 chatters)
- SyndicatedNews (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- Angry Devas Radio (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- My Rays of Light Radio (1 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (1 chatters)
- Truf Bros (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)