SORT BY Relevancy
Planes, Trains, and Automobiles - we've done it all with kids and had a lot of fun along the way.
Mark and Kally have been married for 27 years and have 7 kids. From the very beginning they have traveled all over the world and the United States with their kids. Along the way they have learned some great tips to make traveling fun and adventerous for all. And they will share with you some funny stories. If you are planning a trip, listen up for great tips and no electronic babysitters involved here.
Travel is a wonderful to way to connect with your kids and gain a greater appreciation for the world around you.
We own Indigo Mountain: Wellness, Toys & Gifts in Safford, AZ.
Find us on the internet at www.wellnessandtoys.com or keep up with us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/indigomountain
Our family went from the sick care life style and industry to our Wellness Lifestyle. Our passion is to help you Get Real and bridge the gap to a joy-filled passionate life with good health and vitality. Get real information, wellness tips, and health care products. Get real toys that inspire creativity and imagination.
With medical marijuana approved in more states each year and recreational use legalized in Colorado and Washington, experts are concerned that more teens may use the drug because they believe it's safe.
A Feb. 25 study published in the International Journal of Drug Policy found that about 10 percent of high school students who would otherwise be at a low risk for picking up a pot-smoking habit -- which includes those who don't smoke cigarettes, students with strong religious beliefs and those with non-marijuana smoking friends -- say they would use marijuana if it was legal.
For high school seniors alone, the shift would make up a 5.6 percent absolute increase in lifetime pot use prevalence. About 45.6 percent of high school seniors admitted to smoking pot in the study, meaning that legalization would increase that number to 51.2 percent.
The data was pulled from the Monitoring the Future survey, which was a nationally-representative survey of students in the eighth, 10th and 12th grade. The students were polled from 2007 to 2011, before recreational marijuana use was legalized in Colorado and Washington following the November 2012 elections.
Please join us.
Life Lessons welcomes the incomparable Steve Alten. Steve’s novels are action-packed and very visual. He has optioned DOMAIN, MEG and The LOCH to film producers. Steve has written six original screenplays. His comedy, HARLEM SHUFFLE was a semi-finalist in the LA screenwriting contest, his comedy MINTZ MEATS was selected as a finalist at the Philadelphia film festival as was his psychological thriller, STRANGLEHOLD. Steve’s reality series, HOUSE OF BABEL won at Scriptapalooza. He has also created a TV Drama, PAPA JOHN, based on his years coaching basketball with Hall of Fame coach John Chaney.
Over the years, Steve has been inundated with e-mail from teens who hated reading ...until they read his novels. When he learned high school teachers were actually using his books in the classroom (MEG had been rated #1 book for reluctant readers) Steve launched Adopt-An-Author, a nationwide non-profit program designed to encourage students to read. Teachers who register for the program (it’s free) receive giant shark posters, free curriculum materials, student-author correspondence, an interactive website, and classroom conference calls/visits with the author. To date, over 10,000 teachers have registered, and the success rate in getting teens to read has been unprecedented. Steve now spends half his work week working with high schools. For more information click on www.AdoptAnAuthor.com
As an author, Steve has two goals. First, to continue to work hard to become a better storyteller and create exciting page turning thrillers. Second, to remain accessible to his readers.
This show is presented by Gracefully Yours inspirational greeting cards and journals. Click on www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for special discounts.
Travel expenses can really add up if you’re not planning ahead. Creating a Travel Budget for your entire trip can add up to big savings and a happy return. Tune in with Ja'Vonne & Bonnie for tips and essentials for “Creating a Travel Budget” and enjoy your vacation.
Professor Gregg Hammond~ Musician, Mentor, Guitar Teacher, Philanthropist, Author. Born in DC Gregg's family moved away in the late 60's to escape the violence of the riots. The move landed him in the Florida Keys where he grew up and learned to live in the natural surroundings, worked teaching fishing, snorkeling, & exploring in the backcountry islands of the Keys. Hurricane's destroyed his guitar studio and then his home. With his dog and a guitar, he began a journey to find a larger purpose for his life. He traveled highways and wilderness mountains, searching for his truth. Returning to DC in 2002, Gregg experienced violence in the streets. His father and he were randomly attacked by a gang of kids in 04. Held at gunpoint by teens in 05, and nearly ambushed again from another gang in 06. These experiences compelled him to take action to make a difference. He founded GNG DC, and volunteers his time, wearing many hats within the charity to keep it going. He has witnessed miracles in the classroom. His VISION includes bringing the world together, all playing the same song at the same time, featuring many of the Guitars Not Guns students up on the stages with great musicians like Paul McCartney, U2, Ben Harper, and Sting to mention a few on the list.
EZ WAY BROADCASTING Presents
Teens On Air Hosted by Zach Callison
"By teens, for teens, from a teens perspective"
For the first time in radio history, teens now have their own station! Teens On Air is a weekly radio talk show which broadcast live from Hollywood on Friday nights at 6pm. The celebrity host is none other than teen sensation Zach Callison from Cartoon Network. Zach gives teens a first hand perspective on some of the challenges he faces as a working actor. At any given time, you never know what teen celeb co-host of Zach’s will show up to chat with fans. Also, the newest upcoming and never before heard music in teen world gets served first hand from Zach’s iPod! The Zpod! Find the Lowdown in H-Town only with Teens On Air!
Special Guest:Actress/Voice Over Artist/Singer/Songriter Grace Rolek
Zach's Z-Pod, Enjoy enteracting with your favorite celebrity courtes of EWB and Teens On Air. Who will be on our next Top 5 countdown? Supported by platinum producer with Disney and major projects Andrew Lane.
Get a inside on Zach's World behind the scenes, Hang with Zach and all his celebrity friends each week Friday 6 p.m. (Pacific)
FAMILY INTEVENTION WITH LINDA/ SOLUTIONS ,ORGANIZATTION AND COMMITTMENT.
The next generation doesn’t have an easy time of it. The number of At Risk Youth is on the rise, Every year more than 700,000 children are abused or neglected, and each day 1,200 children are removed from their families to enter foster care. (American Institutes for Research). In 2000, more than 4 million youth between ages 16-24 were neither working nor in school and 25% are estimated to be parents. Each year, more than 20,000 teens leave the foster-care system with little transitional support. In 1997, 350,000 young men between the ages of 18-24 were inmates in federal and state prisons and local jails. The population of 16-24 year olds is expected to grow at an above-average rate over the next decade and most of the increase will be among blacks, Latinos, and young immigrants.
The fight to give these children a chance, some stability is also a major topic and more people are getting jobs, creating organizations, doing what they can to help the leaders of tomorrow. Tonight we have a special all male panel who will be talking about their experiences with at risk youth.
Life drama, children, blended families, culture issues, community concerns, creative people, social concerns, relationships, spirituality, cooking, traveling, dreaming out loud, entrepreneurship, baby mama drama, baby daddy drama, self-esteem, self-worth, teen drama, self-respect, character building, racism, sports, interactive, stinking thinking, mindsets, role models, mentors, bullying, peer pressure, neighborhoods, creative thinking, mental illness, impaired thinking, poor impulses, profiling, social conscience , sense of right and wrong, family dynamics, environments, social justice, moving forward, positive people, integrity, honor, home associations, economy, education, we the consumers, child development, stages of life, liberty, empowerment, embracing life challenges, keep life moving, self-evaluations, assessments, political red tape, it's who you know not what you know
Fitness Benefits For Teens
Teens and young adults, both male and female, benefit from physical activity.
Physical activity does not need to be strenuous to be beneficial.
Moderate amounts of daily physical activity are recommended for people of all ages. This amount can be obtained in longer sessions of moderately intense activities, such as brisk walking for 30 minutes, or in shorter sessions of more intense activities, such as jogging or playing basketball for 15-20 minutes.
Greater amounts of physical activity are even more beneficial, up to a point. Excessive amounts of physical activity can lead to injuries, menstrual abnormalities, and bone weakening.
Nearly half of American youths aged 12-21 years are not vigorously active on a regular basis. About 14 percent of young people report no recent physical activity. Inactivity is more common among females (14%) than males (7%) and among black females (21%) than white females (12%).
Participation in all types of physical activity declines strikingly as age or grade in school increases.
Only 19 percent of all high school students are physically active for 20 minutes or more, five days a week, in physical education classes.
Daily enrollment in physical education classes dropped from 42 percent to 25 percent among high school students between 1991 and 1995.
Well designed school-based interventions directed at increasing physical activity in physical education classes have been shown to be effective.
Social support from family and friends has been consistently and positively related to regular physical activity.
Tune into the debut of the Cali Connection Network. Be sure to call in to give your friends shoutouts and rep your school!!
Make sure you tune and support our dynamic, illustrious, and incredibly talented interns!!! Courtesy of Cannon Media Network, Greater Works Empowerment Center, and True Shine Entertainment...They got NEXT!!!
1 pm Eastern, Noon Central: "Full Time Mom!" host Francielle Daly
Join Francielle Daly, airing from Chicago, every "Mommy Monday" for tips, tricks, strategies, and discussion about the joys and challenges of being a Full Time Mom!
Nancy Lessner is a medical nutritionist from New Jersey, who has helped over 2,500 kids, teens and families with obesity-related problems over the last 20 plus years. She has created the “Eat Right. Drink Right. Live Right.” series of seven videos to get kids to WANT to eat healthy and make better food and drink choices.
By educating, motivating and empowering kids, teens and families to adopt a healthy lifestyle and avoid toxic, addictive foods, drinks and ingredients, she believes her videos will help prevent and reverse childhood and teenage obesity, a major tragic trend in the U.S. and around the world.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (107 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (70 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (40 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (30 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (19 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (15 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (14 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (12 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (11 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (10 chatters)
- Life Conversations (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (7 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (7 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (5 chatters)
- wayneG (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (5 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (5 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (4 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (4 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (3 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (3 chatters)
- ShayXRenae and Friends (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- The Candy Coated Network (2 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (2 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- William Telltale (1 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)