SORT BY Relevancy
Today our guests are sharing great information and advice for you and your family about the health of your college students; traveling with little ones; how to prevent and treat head lice; and blood cancers, such as leukemia and lymphoma.
Whether you are a brand new parent or have teenagers leaving the nest in a few short years, MomRN has advice, support, and encouragement to help you on your journey through parenthood. Her expertise has helped thousands of parents as they strive to be the best parents they can be. Join MomRN and her expert guests each week for practical advice for raising a happy, healthy family.
Planes, Trains, and Automobiles - we've done it all with kids and had a lot of fun along the way.
Mark and Kally have been married for 27 years and have 7 kids. From the very beginning they have traveled all over the world and the United States with their kids. Along the way they have learned some great tips to make traveling fun and adventerous for all. And they will share with you some funny stories. If you are planning a trip, listen up for great tips and no electronic babysitters involved here.
Travel is a wonderful to way to connect with your kids and gain a greater appreciation for the world around you.
We own Indigo Mountain: Wellness, Toys & Gifts in Safford, AZ.
Find us on the internet at www.wellnessandtoys.com or keep up with us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/indigomountain
Our family went from the sick care life style and industry to our Wellness Lifestyle. Our passion is to help you Get Real and bridge the gap to a joy-filled passionate life with good health and vitality. Get real information, wellness tips, and health care products. Get real toys that inspire creativity and imagination.
Cross Link Radio, health from the eye teeth on down. I’m here to help you understand some of the mysteries of health from the perspective of the oral health care provider, that’s me, Shirley Gutkowski. I’m a clinical dental hygienist. I am not a dentist wannabe, I’m in the prevention mode, helping you keep your health at its optimum.
Some pet peeves of mine are things that I do and some are what others do to me that drives me nuts. It's a short drive. Verbosity, hair splitting, Not getting over it already, and FB or other social media claim jumpers are on the short list.
Then I talk a little bit about traveling with my grandson and what he had to learn before coming to stay with us for a week last summer and this summer. Can we bring a bike onto the plane? Just thought of that.
Host: Shirley Gutkowski
Producer: Shirley Gutkowski
Join Kevin & Karen as they interview local father/daughter atheists Mark & Bethany Cunningham on what were the challenges on raising kids and growing up with a secular world view in England and in Canada.
Karen puts a new spin on this day in history
more fun with another brilliant moment brought to you by religion
this episode was pre-recorded
On Halo Kids Tales: LOVE by Jessica Maliepaard & Spirit Storybooks: Three Traditional Tales from Around the World by author Aaron Zarah and read today by the illustrator,Della Burford.
LOVE~ Follow a Mama bird, some horses, goats, even an angry ocean, and more. Inspiring words coupled with delightful and colorful illustrations. The first of its kind, this book promises to entertain, teach, and direct children to love and appreciate life as honorable people. LOVE, will encourage its readers to love themselves and others. BUY: www.amazon.com/Love-David-Perez-Jupin/dp/1937504670
Jessica Maliepaard's site: www.bibleversebooks.vpweb.com/
Spirit Storybooks: Three Traditional Tales from Around the World ~ In Spirit Storybooks, they’ll make friends with everyone from Bamapama, the Aboriginal Australian hero who chased a kangaroo and discovered the sunrise, to Jesus as a boy, Buddha, and many others who have walked the path of spirit come alive in Spirit Storybooks, too. In Spirit Storybooks, children will see the world -- and themselves - in a wholly new light! Buy: www.amazon.com/Spirit-Storybooks-Three-Traditional-Around/dp/0992055342
Aaron Zarah's site: www.atozspirit.com/
Della Burford's site: www.dellaburford.com
JD and show site: jdholiday.blogspot.com
Show's site: halokidstales.blogspot.com/2014/07/love-by-jessica-maliepaard-spirit.html
Being tha talent-booker for a radio show is kind of like makgin a seating chart at a wedding. You want guests to gab freely, and becomfortable, but not too comfortable. Gotta mix it up. Keep it fresh. Through a kids product testing expert and a celeb reporter dad together, to talk vasectomies.
On iHeart Moms we make sure to cover it all.. and uncover what needs to be discussed.
What you do with the info is up to you. (Husbands, watch out.)
Julie Kertes GM of NAPPA & Writer/Blogger/Product Tester for LA Parent Magazine joins us to answer what you've always wanted to know about how to become a product tester! She's scooped the hottest kids' camp and has an awsome giveaway from VTECH!
Marco Gonzalez- Freelance reporter, familliar TV face and Dad joins to talk helmets & vasectomies.
Let's rock this Mommy Monday!
Amy Alkon's Advice Goddess Radio: "Nerd Your Way To A Better Life!" with the best brains in science.
(*"Best Of" Replay.) It turns out some of the ways parents think they’ll get their kids to behave -- by berating, threatening, and punishing them -- are actually the least effective.
My guest tonight, Yale University psychology professor, Dr. Alan E. Kazdin, who is also director of the Yale Parenting Center, has a parenting template that is not only effective at changing behavior in children, it does it by cutting out the screaming, yelling, and threatening.
Dr. Kazdin has written a fantastic and highly practical book, “The Everyday Parenting Toolkit: The Kazdin Method for easy, step-by-step, lasting change for you and your child.” Join us for an incredibly effective, science-based rethink on how to parent kids into behaving the way you want -- with a minimum of stress and unhappiness for both you and your kids.
Join me and all my fascinating guests every Sunday, 7-8 p.m. PT, 10-11 p.m. ET, at blogtalkradio.com/amyalkon or subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
My show's sponsor is Audible.com. Get a free audiobook download and support this show financially at no cost to you by signing up for a free 30-day trial at audibletrial.com/amya (It's $14.95 after 30 days, but you can cancel before then and have it cost you nothing.)
Please order my new book, the science-based and funny "Good Manners For Nice People Who Sometimes Say F*ck," -- only $9.48 at Amazon.
in Self Help
Wearing a Blue Ribbon is the symbol of Child Abuse Awareness! Millions of abuse victims (men and women) hide the story of their experience well into adulthood. A huge number continue to suffer from pain, anger, fear, shame and embarrassment for decades. Most will agree their traumas have resulted in an inability to trust, make good decisions and have healthy relationships. But giving up the secret is often how recovery begins, one survivor talking to another. Join Bill Murray and his co-hosts, panelists and guests, many of them abuse survivors, others supporters and friends, for an informed discussion of the many important issues that surround child abuse. Anonymous calls and chat room participation are encouraged. ~~ Please see our web site at: www.NAASCA.org
The choice is yours:
You can listen to the three of us blabber and pontificate for an hour, or YOU can control the dialog by calling
1-347-850-8445 and join us!
What do you want to talk about?
The week in review:
Apollo 11 45th anniversary
RIP James Garner
The MH17 attack
The troubles at Gaza / Israel
Soccer - had enough?
The Obama presidency and legacy
Kids left in hot cars
INTRIGUED? You should be!
Listen to us Tuesday, July 22nd, 8:00pm EDT / 7:00pm CDT / 6:00pm MDT / 5:00pm PDT
and CALL 1-347-850-8445
Travel expenses can really add up if you’re not planning ahead. Creating a Travel Budget for your entire trip can add up to big savings and a happy return. Tune in with Ja'Vonne & Bonnie for tips and essentials for “Creating a Travel Budget” and enjoy your vacation.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (106 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (68 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (46 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (41 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (30 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (20 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (13 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (13 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (13 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (11 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Life Conversations (9 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (8 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (7 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (6 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- wayneG (6 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (5 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (3 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (3 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (3 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (2 chatters)
- The Candy Coated Network (2 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (2 chatters)
- ShayXRenae and Friends (2 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (2 chatters)
- Catz1* (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- William Telltale (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (1 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (0 chatters)