SORT BY Relevancy
Today our guests are sharing great information and advice for you and your family about the health of your college students; traveling with little ones; how to prevent and treat head lice; and blood cancers, such as leukemia and lymphoma.
Whether you are a brand new parent or have teenagers leaving the nest in a few short years, MomRN has advice, support, and encouragement to help you on your journey through parenthood. Her expertise has helped thousands of parents as they strive to be the best parents they can be. Join MomRN and her expert guests each week for practical advice for raising a happy, healthy family.
Planes, Trains, and Automobiles - we've done it all with kids and had a lot of fun along the way.
Mark and Kally have been married for 27 years and have 7 kids. From the very beginning they have traveled all over the world and the United States with their kids. Along the way they have learned some great tips to make traveling fun and adventerous for all. And they will share with you some funny stories. If you are planning a trip, listen up for great tips and no electronic babysitters involved here.
Travel is a wonderful to way to connect with your kids and gain a greater appreciation for the world around you.
We own Indigo Mountain: Wellness, Toys & Gifts in Safford, AZ.
Find us on the internet at www.wellnessandtoys.com or keep up with us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/indigomountain
Our family went from the sick care life style and industry to our Wellness Lifestyle. Our passion is to help you Get Real and bridge the gap to a joy-filled passionate life with good health and vitality. Get real information, wellness tips, and health care products. Get real toys that inspire creativity and imagination.
in Self Help
Tonight's special guest is Deb Maybury, a returning NAASCA family member, public speaker, activist, Harmony Integration Coach and facilitator at The Gatehouse in Toronto, and author of "Unlock The Door-Beyond Sexual Abuse" and "What Is Your Teenage Daughter Afraid Of?" She describes herself as an entrepreneur .. a woman of many hats who's focus is on assisting others in their healing process through awareness, support and connection. It is her mission to be part of the movement to remove the stigma and taboo associated with sexual abuse and to do that in a way that promotes a healing. In 2006, her dearest old friend of 33 years lost her battle with cancer. She told Deb, "I'm not afraid of dying; I'm just not ready to go.” Ms. Maybury's response? "I told her that if she was leaving me here I was just going to have to do, be, become, enjoy, and learn enough for both of us. In her memory, I continue to strive to learn, teach, and challenge myself and others." Ms Maybury has certainly kept her promise and is an excellent representative of the NAAASCA family and mission. She also hosts her own "Reveal, Connect and Heal" talk shows, and recently interviewed NAASCA founder, Bill Murray.
in Self Help
Welcome to the award winning show “the Conversation” in its 4th year airing on Blog Talk Radio. This show features the brightest and most unique guests we can find. We offer a dose of positive energy to inspire, motivate and educate you our listeners. Welcome sit back and enjoy the show!
Hosts: Klarque Garrison and Michele Gilliam-Morrissey
Gerald McCauley- Music producer Gerald McCauley co-authored the book "Down the Rhodes: the Feder Rhodes Story" told by a series of interviews with the industry greats.
Larry "Lak" Henderson- AKA the HIPHOP educator drops by to talk about how he's changing the way our kids think and learn
Ronn David- the son of Rock n Roll Hall of Famers Ruth Brown and Clyde McPhatter drops by to talk about his new hit single "I Want Your Lovin"
Mind Body Wellness specialist LaShawn McCrary talks about her newest program designed to help women and men maintain their quest for a healthier body
ALL this and more
Stephen A. Smith Suspended from ESPN and First Take for seven days for his comments on Ray Rice and the responsibilty of women in these situations.
Helping High School students athletes to get considered for and accepted at colleges and universities is our Mission. We offer parents, coaches, schools, business community and anyone else that influences the life of a student athlete, the tools and resources they need to advance their academic and athletic pursuits.
BEYOND FINDING THE RIGHT SCHOOL
Student athletes not only want to get into a college or university, they also are looking for scholarship opportunities. Identifying student athletes that are capable of garnering scholarship opportunities isn't simple. In an arena of just over 7 million High School students athletes only 2% of those students will receive some level of scholarship.
In this competitive arena MYP2P is the first and only social network that brings coaches, players and pros together to help kids reach their goals and realize their dreams. We will work tirelessly to help make the connections and foster the athletic excellence that's required to get recognized by Colleges, Universities, Scouts and Coaches.
Life drama, children, blended families, culture issues, community concerns, creative people, social concerns, relationships, spirituality, cooking, traveling, dreaming out loud, entrepreneurship, baby mama drama, baby daddy drama, self-esteem, self-worth, teen drama, self-respect, character building, racism, sports, interactive, stinking thinking, mindsets, role models, mentors, bullying, peer pressure, neighborhoods, creative thinking, mental illness, impaired thinking, poor impulses, profiling, social conscience , sense of right and wrong, family dynamics, environments, social justice, moving forward, positive people, integrity, honor, home associations, economy, education, we the consumers, child development, stages of life, liberty, empowerment, embracing life challenges, keep life moving, self-evaluations, assessments, political red tape, it's who you know not what you know
Imagination and play are crucial in healthy child development and for a healthy mental state in adults. Playtime makes you smarter and keeps you smarter. Play helps with stress, it is important for solving problems, helps with creativity and improves relationships.
Everywhere I hear stories of playtime getting cut in school, or cutting playtime as a punishment for kids. I see adults that take life a little too serious and don't take time to play. At the same time stress levels are rising. The importance of play cannot not be underestimated. If you are looking for simple and easy ways to cultivate a healthy mental state and healthy child development and fun ways for stress reduction and relaxation, tune in today as we explore The Importance of Play.
Our passion is to help you Get Real and bridge the gap to a joy-filled passionate life with good health and vitality. Read more about us by clicking here. Get real information, wellness tips, health care products, and information to help inspire creativity and imagination.
Mark and Kally Efros
Indigo Mountain: Wellness, Toys & Gifts
Connect with on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Going to the museum can be a great educational experience for your child, or an occasion for tantrums and junk acquisition. Join About.com experts Terri Mauro (Parenting Special Needs), Cathrine Holecko (Family Fitness), and Susan Adcox (Grandparents) as we talk about how to get some culture without going crazy.
Gail Nelson is a mother to four children. She teaches violin and viola, and she wrote Teach Your Kids Music in 12 Weeks. As Editor-in-Chief of Learning Tangent, she oversees the daily operations of the magazine, along with coordinating the articles and authors to make this magazine a go-to source for homeschooling. Gail is passionate about homeschooling her children -- and about inspiring others to do the same! Join us as she shares insights and inspiration for homeschooling on Purposeful Pathway Radio!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (172 chatters)
- John Baptist (92 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (62 chatters)
- DDP Radio (44 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (36 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (30 chatters)
- canadianglen (22 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- AlimBey (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (17 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (14 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (11 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (10 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- David and Wes (9 chatters)
- Hex Education (9 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (8 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (8 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (8 chatters)
- FSF Radio (7 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (6 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (6 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (5 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (5 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (4 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (4 chatters)
- illblogradio (4 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (4 chatters)
- DLFootball (4 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (3 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- sonsoflight (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Jay Cat Morris (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- 12kyle (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (1 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Minister Derrick (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- WritersOnlineNetwork Radio (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (0 chatters)