SORT BY Relevancy
Labor Day signals the beginning of fall travel deals, one of the best times of the year to travel! The scenery is perfect, prices are lower, crowds are fewer, and the weather is great. On this episode of RTR, Jeremy shares ways to beat the crowds and score quality beachfront hotels for as little as $31 a night during September and October. He'll tell you how to save up to 40% off your airfare this fall, as well. He'll share a secret about the best week to purchase your winter travel airfares, too.
Join us in Travel Q&A for a question about airline security, as well as more classic commercials from the Golden Age of radio in The Travel Archive and comedy On the Lighter Side.
It’s another hour of roadtripping, travel, and fun on this week’s edition of Road Trip Radio!
Are you looking for something a bit different this year? You've done the mass vacation experience or you don't like crowds? Well you'll enjoy this show. We have two great guest speakers that represent a little something different for you to consider.
American Queen Steamboat company travels the rivers of Unites States. If you are a history buff and would like to see Antebelum South, or the great Pacific Passage then you will want to tune in for some great information on wonderful itineraries that are not for the masses. Hy Cooper Vice Western Vice President of Sales will wet our appetites to experience the history of the our wonderful nation's rivers.
Next, if you are a person that shys away from the large resorts of the masses, you like smaller more intimate hotels, with great service in exotic destinations do we have a speaker for you. Jessica Charles of St Lucia Crystals Hotel will call in to talk to us about her family run, romantic hideaway in St Lucia. She'll go into detail about the grounds, the romantic cottages and what sets them apart form their larger counterparts.
This will be a packed show with travel news, Fun Facts, and local fun and promotions!
Plus I'll give the details about our first Travel Pfest March 5th. Guess who's coming to Town!
It's Travel Time and There is No Better Time than Now!
2014 is on the way out and we'll take a look at travel trends of 2014, The Best of Travel Products and Suppliers, and what we see coming in 2015.
US cities that got tourism right and why, which cruise lines get the hightest marks, and which international destinations hit the jackpot. We'll also look what which destinations you should have on your list for 2015.
We'll get a call from Fito Kahn of the Austin Jazz Alliance to discuss the 2015 Texas Jazz Jam Cruise, upcoming Ship Inspections with Royal Caribbean, and other upcoming travel events with Peeks Cruises & Tours.
Plus, one final 2014 ticket giveaway compliments of Funjet Vacations. Caller number 14 -(646) 716-9154
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (89 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (21 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (15 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (13 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- Papa CE (6 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (6 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (5 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (4 chatters)
- AlimBey (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Prophetic Hour (2 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (2 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (2 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (2 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (1 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)