SORT BY Relevancy
World Footprints will take you on an exploration of the wonderful city of Norfolk, VA. On today's show we will travel through rich historical neighborhoods like Ghent, meet fascinating residents like the Doumars Family—creators of the ice cream cone, and visit cultural attractions like the Chrysler Museum and Attucks Theatre.
From the Waterfront to the Freemason District, the Botanical Gardens, Nauticus and beyond, Norfolk offers a treasure trove of art, culture, history and culinary delights.
Now that summer travel season is officially over now that school is back in session, we'll take a look at hot travel trends and news of summer 2014. We'll also take a look at some of the predictions of trends in travel for the upcoming year. What's hot, what's not!
Travel news, we'll touch on what the cruise lines options are when hurricanes get in the way. How safety and flexibility are the key to having a fantastic cruise vacation during this time of year.
Other travel news will include the wine country of California still open for business.
The travel industry is recruiting young people into the business.
Mitchell and Karen Duncan are now included in an exclusive club of Sandals Resorts Certified WeddingMoon Specialist and our trip to St Lucia to train for this honor.
Travel Trends: How about Science and Travel, hear how you can combine the two. Classrooms without Walls.
Last but not least upcoming trips for 2015, meetup events, and more!
Having grown up in the midwest we are always proud to share many of the regions undiscovered treasures. On today's show, World Footprints will explore two state capitols--Indianapolis, Indiana and Lansing, Michigan (Tonya's hometown).
Indianapolis is home to the world's largest and the fourth oldest children's museum. Kim Harm from the museum will take us on a tour and share how a children's museum can change a child's life in unimaginable ways. She will also talk about some of their exciting international exhibits, including China's Terra Cotta Warriors.
From its opening in 1879, the Michigan State Capitol Building has served as the gateway to the Mid-Michigan region. Bolding standing in the heart of Lansing--Michigan's capitol city--the Capitol Building draws more than 100,000 visitors annually. This beautiful landmark is one of only 13 Capitol buildings nationwide--including the U.S. Capitol in Washington, DC--that have been designated as a National Historic Landmark. We will tour the Capitol Building and hear stories of this remarkable historic structure with the Michigan Capitol's chief story teller, Matt Van Acker.
Join us as we discuss great romantic destinations, resorts, amenities, and offers.
We'll have Gretel Del Junco Wedding Business Development Coordinator
Unique Vacations Inc. An Affiliate of the Worldwide Representative of
Sandals, Beaches and Grand Pineapple Beach Resorts on the show to discuss WeddingMoons, Vow Renewals, the different wonderful islands to get get married or spend some time with your loved one.
We'll discuss group amenities and packages.
We'll talk about many destinations and options both local and international that you can spend time with people you love.
Of course there will be travel news, shout outs for great customer service in the hospitality industry, and travel trends related to romance travel.
Meet our co-host, enjoy our Travel Fun Facts!
in Self Help
The Virtual gastric Band is a remarkable weight loss programme, and one which Sheila Granger has pioneered in the UK. As the name suggests, the system utilises the concept of a ""virtual” " gastric band and clinical hypnotherapy. It successfully harnesses the power that every individual holds within them to make changes to their lives. Many clients have benefited from The Virtual Gastric Band therapy.
So, what is it?
The Virtual Gastric Band is a non-surgical technique which uses the power of hypnosis to retrain you to be satisfied with smaller amounts of food. It changes how you think about food and gives very safe, very predictable results. The clinical hypnotherapy convinces the brain that the stomach is full after a certain level of intake, and that there is no need for more food.
It is most definitely NOT a diet - we know that diets only work in the short term. The Virtual Gastric Band allows you to eat what you want, but will enable you to intake smaller portions. And, because it’s not a diet, you won’t feel deprived, miserable or hungry, the issues which cause diets to fail. As The Virtual Gastric Band effectively negates these issues, you are left with a long term solution to your weight problems.
The medical procedure reduces the physical size of the stomach, and may achieve the same result, but The Virtual Gastric Band can be undertaken quickly and privately, without the lengthy delay of hospital waiting lists, and of course carries no costly invasive surgery, no risks and no on-going medical treatment.
This week Pastor Danton continues his series with Part IV of Defining the Christian. This series will help listeners understand what discipleship looks like and how to live a life that pleases God and impacts others. You do not want to miss this show.
Lifestyle Ministries Website
Lifestyle Ministries Facebook
Lifestyle Ministries Twitter
Lifestyle Ministries Email
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (17 chatters)
- BeverlyD (7 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (5 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (4 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (3 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (3 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (3 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Christian View (2 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (2 chatters)
- The Sanctuary (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (2 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (2 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Gettysburg Gerry (2 chatters)
- 63489 (2 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- imamalfred (1 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (0 chatters)