SORT BY Relevancy
Clint Howard, actor, has a career spanning over fifty years,and over two hundred film and TV shows. He has spent his entire life entertaining us in a variety of interesting and unique roles. From childhood roles in The Andy Griffith Show and Star Trek to of course, the hit TV Show Gentle Ben, Clint was a well recognized personality by the time he was ten.Making the transition from juvenile to adult actor was no problem for Clint. Cult classic Rock N Roll High School and horror genre Evilspeak showed as an adult he could be versatile and affective. Whether Clint works in comedy classics like Waterboy, the Austin Powers film series or a hilarious episode of Seinfeld, he comfortably slides into dramatic roles such as Apollo 13, Frost/Nixon and Alabama Moon. Recently, Clint can be seen in the campy, B Horror title, Bloodrayne Third Reich and Rob Zombie's Lords of Salem. He's also put on the producing hat, teaming with long time colleague Gavin Grazer on an indie comedy. Born and raised in Burbank, California, Clint has always balanced his professional career with a 'hometown' oriented life. He continues to live with his wife Melanie in Burbank and stay active in the community. Stay tuned to Rex Sikes Movie Beat for other great archived interviews, cast and crew listings, events, festivals, premieres, and more at rexsikes.com
In this episode of the The Paleo Transition Terry Shanahan discusses the challenges he sees people struggle with as they attempt to transition to a Palelo Diet. Also disucussed is how long the average person takes to make full transition to the Paleo diet. Finally, the best "first steps" in a trasition are discussed.
In this episode of The Paleo Transition Terry Shanahan discusses the specialized dietary supplement called Protandim. This is the first of a two part series. We had technical difficulties starting at minute 25:00 so listen to this episode up until then and then tune in to episode 0009 to hear the rest of the conversation.
I have many people that want to offer their assistance in several areas of the beast that is job search. If I can gather a group 8 people I will be able to offer resume writing assistance, as well as cover letters, handbills, etc… I will also be able to offer a Social Media 101 class, and help you understand why it is important to network in person rather than trying to use ONLY internet job boards and it is FREE and with growth I will be able to help facilitate other services as well.
This is also an opportunity for you to tell me what you would like help with so that I can schedule future speakers at our meetings.
This will be a weekly networking event. Veterans or Family member of a Veteran that is actively looking for a job and supporters of Veterans In Transition are encouraged to join.
Please pass the information forward.
CALL TO ACTION! HELP ME HELP YOU AND OTHERS!
Please let people, especially dislocated Veterans, know what I am doing.
This Friday Veterans In Transition is back at Anthem Grill in Palatine, IL at the corner of Euclid and Quentin with special guest Major Blake Stone (Army) of the Judge Advocate General's Corps Military Assistant (DIMA) Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army (Manpower & Reserve Affairs) from the Pentagon.
We will be discussing the current Veteran unemployment situation as well as the potential problem that might occuer with the withdrawl of our troops in the Middle East.
in Self Help
Welcome to Music 4 Life® Radio where we practice healing Mind, Body and Spirit to support healthy lifestyles! October's theme of Courage to Allow, honoring national Breast Cancer Awareness month, is explored with host Judith Pinkerton, licensed music therapist and founder of Music 4 Life®, and her guest Katherine Halliwell, MT-BC, CM-Th, a board-certified music therapist, certified music thanatologist, and Music 4 Life® Music Medicine Practitioner Intern.
Today's music choices are explored to understand how we use music for transition, allowing courage to support the process of dying. Find our music recommendations and Judith's commentary at Music4LifeBLOG.
Learn how your personal music listening habits may affect your desire to connect with others in Judith's TEDxTalk "Music Powers Potential."
Terry Shanahan continues to discuss the story behind the amazing supplement called Protandim. We pick up where we left on in the last episode where we had technical difficulties towards the end. Listen to episode 0008 first so that you have the first part of the conversation in mind before you listen to this episode.
Join me as I interview Jennifer Jane Clark, (www.jenniferclark.ca), intuitive, Angel Therapy Practitioner & Master Teacher of Integrated Energy Therapy (trained & certified by Doreen Virtue), and works with individuals in transition or going through major life challenges. We will be chatting about how to navigate transitions, how to heal through grief, manage caregiver stress, home/life/balance and maybe some messages from Spirit too!
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (58 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (49 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (40 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (25 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (23 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (20 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (19 chatters)
- Liberator Speaks (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Scott Hensler Update (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (10 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (8 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (8 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (7 chatters)
- The Final Thought0 (6 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (5 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- PROPHET BRENDA BRADSHAW (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (3 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Breaking Reality (2 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (2 chatters)
- Experimental Magic (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Getting Hot In The Kitchen (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Worldwide WakeUP Call (1 chatters)
- TRUTH NETWORK RADIO TNR (1 chatters)