SORT BY Relevancy
What happens when you awaken to the realization that you have been born into the wrong body??? Until the 1950's, many people who felt that way were locked away in sanitoriums or committed suicide. Christine Jorgensen was the first male to female transgendered person in the United States. Since no hospital was equipt to handle the surgical procedure, she went to Europe. By today's standards, the surgery was crude, at best. now, in the 21st Century, the surgery has been fine-tuned to an art. Many transgendered people could not be singled out in a crowd. Some of tose who undergo the surgery, do not seek genital reassignment, yet they consider themselves to be members of the opposite sex. Listen and add your comments to those of Felix and Dr. Marc by calling us at 646-595-3275.
in Self Help
"A trans woman (sometimes trans-woman or transwoman) is a transgender person who was assigned male at birth but whose gender identity is that of a woman. The label of transgender woman is not always interchangeable with that of transsexual woman, although the two labels are often used in this way. Transgender is an umbrella term that includes different types of gender variant people (including transsexual people)." from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans_woman
The life of a trans woman creates a diva. Or does it? And just what is a "diva"? Let's look at some examples:
According to Wikipedia, "Diva can also refer to a woman with a reputation for being temperamental or difficult to please. In show business, having a 'diva attitude' implies someone who is self-important or hard to work with."
According to UrbanDictionary.com, "A diva is a female performer, usually an opera singer, who is extremely talented but very imperious and tempermental. But the distinguishing factor is that her talent permits somewhat uncouth behavior. A diva is not necessarily difficult to work with, she is just very professional and and has a low tolerance for incompetence. A diva is NOT just some no-talent pop singer who thinks everyone should acquiesce to her every whim, or even worse, some woman who is necessarily rude, mean, bitchy, and often stupid just because she "knows what she wants" and revels in being high maintenance. These woman do not deserve the title of diva, because they have no redeeming talent or quality. They are simply loud and obnoxious bitches. True divas should be treated with respect for their enormous talent and strong will."
Which one are you?
charset="utf-8" /> GO TO OFFLIMITSSHOW.COM/LIVE TO HEAR THE SHOW!
What do transgendered Americans have to endure being so different from everyone else? Or are they really different? Join us as we talk to two transgendered individuals whom are struggling with acceptance from their families, friends, society in general all while trying to make the transition they've longed for all of their lives.
There are many arguments surrounding the right of someone to disclose the sexuality of another. Some think it's a breach of trust and/or boundaries, while others feel it's a duty. What are some reasons either side feels conviction in where they stand? Tonight, I'll talk about some aspects of this.
One of the reasons I wanted to come back on to do V-RADIO is I noticed a disturbing trend that TZM and TVP related activism have been invaded by a lot of thinking that is not in line with what I understand TZM and TVP to be about. "Social Justice Warriors" as some call them do not realize the slippery slope many of them are falling down when they enter activism for what they understand to be good reasons and then slowly turn into what they claim to oppose. I invite Aaron Moritz onto this show to discuss this issue.
If V-RADIO has meant anything in your life, please consider a donation at http://v-radioblog.blogspot.com/ there is a donation widget at the top right.
Women’s Circle is all about healing, inspiring and sharing. Hosted by Colette C'ann Perkins, the premise of the Circle is that by sharing our experiences and resources in a safe, warm, nurturing environment, we can open up to new knowledge and new possibilities of building communities and resilience, forming bonds and connections amongst each other as well as helping each other move to a higher, more functional level, which in turn will heighten the level of functioning and enjoyment in all areas of our lives.
Please visit Connie's Blog for those who are living with one of the "H's" @ LivingPos.com
Support SiSi Harry by checking out her show, Black Love & Relationships on BlogTalk Radio! Contact SiSi by phone @(253)343-7284
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Donald Trump Says He May Not Overturn Roe vs. Wade
* Ben Carson Believes Pro-lifers May Be Responsible For a Recent Shooting
* Ted Cruz Is Being Misquoted About Whether The Shooter Was Transgendered
What does the majority of women, black and white depend on hair extensions? What is good hair and bad hair? Remi verses Raw? Are you wearing extensions because it's necessary or convienent?
Ben Carson has stated that he feels that transgendered people should have separate bathrooms. What are you feelings? Are you uncomfortable when you go into restrooms with transgedered women or men?
You do not want to miss this discussion. Let's have fun!
What's going on with transgender kids now? Is this a trend? Is it normal? Are the parents to blame?
Let's delve into this topic tonight!
Join hosts Bernie J, Logic, Char & Alice. Of course me too, Ky!
No Conduct Radio on Twitter/ Instagram @NoConductRadio
Like No Conduct Radio on Facebook
More on No Conduct Radio
Journeying with Dr. Ni hour one: Porter Gilberg, Executive Director of The Center. Gilberg proudly represents The Center as one of the only openly gender non-conforming Executive Directors of a major LGBTQ center in the country. Gilberg serves on the Advisory Board for the Master of Public Health program at California State University Long Beach and on the steering committees for Housing Long Beach and Long Beach Rising. Gilberg was recognized as a Steward of the Second District by Vice Mayor Dr. Suja Lowenthal in 2012, as one of the Long Beach Post’s 40 Under 40 in 2013, as the Long Beach Lambda Democratic Club’s Human Rights Banquet Person of the Year in 2014, and was recognized as Queer of the Year presented by Amp Org at the annual Cut & Paste Rock & Roll showcase in 2014.
Hour two: Anthony Carter is an artist who utilizes many tools to facilitate his creative activism: meditation, visualization, writing, music, drama, and film. In addition to teaching adult learners, he has many projects in the works including his new show, "The Other Larry King is Dead," and his one act play, "Anything But Me." Anthony is also rewriting a script, Relentless, and working on production for his web series, Poison into Medicine. Anthony Carter is the author of Unfettered Mind: The Importance of Black Male Mental Health and Strong Stuff: Tips on Surviving and Thriving Despite Unemployment.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (83 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (52 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (27 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (25 chatters)
- Straitway (24 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- The Appearance (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- RefJeremy (7 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (6 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (5 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- allah team (4 chatters)
- American Statesman (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (3 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- KRBN News Talk (1 chatters)
- Lets-Chat (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (0 chatters)