SORT BY Relevancy
From Geno Smith's broken jaw, to Eli Manning's latest contract demads (or lack thereof), and Tebow mania in Philly! There have been a lot of headlines this training camp season. Michael Cohen will talk about the latest and give his thoughts on how teams are shaping up for the new season.
Preemptively recording their final show before the end of Green Bay Packers 2015 training camp, Ol' Bag of Donuts tackles a list of items on this week's show. Chris and Adam first discuss the injuries from the Week 3 tilt with the Philadelphia Eagles and rant on how Coach Mike McCarthy's stubbornness is to blame for all of them. In light ranting, the guys then talk about some of the positives of camp and take a stab of which players will make the final 53 and who's job in on the line against the New Orleans Saints. Last, but not least, the annual "Ol' Bag of Donuts Season Predictions and Prognostications" close out this week's show.
Chris Lempesis and Adam Somers bring their offbeat brand of podcasting to Packers Talk, with the latest rumors, news, and prognostications about your Green Bay Packers.
Follow them on Twitter at @olbagofdonuts and @ASomers_time and stay tuned to Packers Talk Radio Network every week for more of Chris and Adam!
Jeff Ratcliffe is joined by the newest PFF Fantasy lead writers Kevin Cole and Mike Tagliere on this week's Slant. The guys dive headlong into the latest news from NFL training camp including the fallout in Houston from Arian Foster's groin injury, talk of C.J. Anderson as a bellcow back in Denver, the Cowboys plan at running back, who is the best value among the Giants running backs, more love for Bishop Sankey, and Markus Wheaton emerging as a potential sleeper.
Episode 12: Training Camp, Team Complete & What To Expect
Brock is signed, Grabner traded, Bernier & Zidlicky signed. Now as training camp begins what to expect...
As we all know we are rapidly approaching the start of the 2015-16 football season. The anticipation of the first kickoff is pulsating across the country and is so electric that you can feel it. In this episode of the BYGP Locker Room, we have decided to bring 3 former players onto the show who have extensive backgrounds in football and training camp sucess!
If you are a football player expecting to earn a job or keep a job this fall, you better have an amazing training camp. Join us, as Rashidi Barnes, Charles Tharp and Justin Bannan, provide amazing advice and stories about their football training camp experiences.
Stampede Blue's Josh Wilson debuts the Stampede Blue Radio podcast by previewing training camp 2015, answering your twitter questions about the team and camp this year - such as: what's the current situation at right tackle and left guard? Was cutting Gosder Cherilus the right move? What position battles should you be watching out for? And what about undrafted free agents? For answers to these quesitons and more, take a listen to Stampede Blue's Colts 2015 training camp preview podcast.
The Arizona Cardinals are in their secon full week of training camp. What are the big stories? Hosts Jess and Seth talk about them -- the injuries, the return of a former captain and a rumor of a running back. Can Lyle Sendlein win the starting center job again? What does that mean for other players? Michael Floyd will be out for a while with badly dislocated fingers. Who will step up? Will the team even miss him? And the Cardinals have offered Chris Johnson a contract. All that and more with NFL and Arizona Cardinals talk.
Since our last episode, the Indianapolis Colts have wrapped up their two-week training camp at Anderson University and have played their first preseason game - a 36-10 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles. In this episode of the podcast, Stampede Blue's Josh Wilson recaps camp and the first preseason game.
In this episode we discuss the pros and cons of starting your own business, buying a franchise, or getting into a licensing system.
The costs (upfront plus ongoing)
Done for you vs. doing it yourself
The Easiest Way To Start Your Own Profitable And Unique Fitness Business Without Going Deep Into Debt Or Going Crazy… Guaranteed!
Action Fitness Camp, the ONLY business licensing plug-n-play system designed to integrate into the three hottest revenue generating segments of the fitness industry: Boot Camps, CrossFit, and Athletic Training.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (96 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (33 chatters)
- The Appearance (18 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (18 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- Ron March Show (8 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Naked Departure Talk Show (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- Psychic energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (3 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Reach Out America (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (1 chatters)
- Unlimited Love and Life (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Speaking to the Heart Network (1 chatters)
- PowerTalk on Power104fm (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx s Pop Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- coachtmb (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)