SORT BY Relevancy
Wouldn’t it be great to know how to introduce a gaming dimension to the training and development you offer?
Game mechanics are directly linked to human desires: reward, status, achievement, self-expression, competition, and altruism. What would it look like to include game elements such as points, levels, challenges, rewards, and leaderboards… to drive participation, engagement and loyalty?
When the Gamification of your training and development is done right, you give people a sense of meaning, mastery, and autonomy.
What types of training are you designing or consuming now? How much better could your training be with a little bit of Gamification?
Connect with Monica: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download free whitepaper and videos: www.entreprenowonline.com/gamification
Wise Women of Wealth (WWOW) is an international radio show with a global listening audience from Australia and Africa to South America and Europe to China. The show main objectives are to EMPOWER Women through Education, Entrepreneurship and Economics. One of our women's intiatitive is WE3 (Women Empowered).
Special Guest: Shirley A. Williams, President and CEO of Leadership In Action has worked in the Human Resources arena for over 20 years.. She is a board development advisor, coach, and consultant specializing in leadership training and development, change/knowledge management, teambuilding, employee recognition, and diversity. Shirley is a certified DISC behavioral model facilitator and utilizes the assessment tool in many of her workshops.
Shirley Williams has coauthored The Baby Boomers Handbook for Women, a Professional Woman Publishing book. Shirley is available for workshops, seminars and motivational speaking on a local, national and international basis and can be contacted by phone at (888) 926-9911 or via email at email@example.com.
One of our women's intiatitive is WE3 (Women Empowered). The radio show founder and host is Dr. Minetta Hare, International Business Executive, Business & Life Coach, Business Development Specialist and Advisor to Individuals, Corporations, Businesses and Nations. For details on our training programs, intiatives and speaking engagements, contact Wise Women of Wealth (WWWOW) for Coaching and Consulting at firstname.lastname@example.org
Host Lori Wilk interviews CEO Author, David Long, about his new book,"Built to Lead."Lori will ask David to share insights into the making of this book and how he knew he had to write it and share the wisdom it contains with the world. In this book David shares ,"Everything you think you know about being a World Class Manager" is WRONG. David presents his motivational training to help managers learn how to be their best and to help them beat the odds of success in management. According to David, "For every 100 employees hired, only 6 or 7 will be promoted to their first management position. In fact, most of these first time managers will not get another promotion and will ultimately fail." David wants to fight this battle with education and he's determined to make an impact in this category. His style is " a get-in-the-trenches, no-holds-barred." He offers real advice and shows managers how to get real results. David's goal is to help managers become top 10 percent managers. Our phone lines will be open for you to speak to our guest or host during the live broadcast at 347.237.5638
Today's Mass Machine ® Bodybuilding and Training Tip: Every training and eating strategy will move you forward in some way, shape, or form. Proceed with confidence.
Six-time national champion bodybuilding champion Skip La Cour answers your bodybuilding and training and personally coaches you to the next level with your live calls during this weekly podcast.
Go here to visit Skip La Cour Forum thread on the Bodybuilding.com message board that he mentions during this podcast.
Get TWO of Skip La Cour's Bodybuilding and Training ebook FREE just by going here.
Learn more about the MANformation Alpha Male Leadership personal development for men course that Skip talks about in the podcast here.
Skip La Cour owns Mass Machine Nutrition. He is also is a one-on-one coaching specialist for those wanting to take their bodies AND lives to a higher level. Skip holds you accountable to the success and promises you've made to yourself with weekly 30-minute coaching sessions. Go here for more information.
in Self Help
Journey into Being: Creating New Boundaries
Training & Retreat: November 2nd
Elizabeth Love and I are excited to be hosting the first ever Journey into Being: Boundaries for WomenTraining & Retreat. This comes directly out of the work that we have been doing together. We are thrilled to offer this incredible life changing and transformational experience. You are invited to retreat, adventure and explore with us on this journey of the mind, body and spirit. This ladies-only 4 days and 3 nights event will be held in the beautiful Crystal Coast of North Carolina's Outer Banks, which is known for its beautiful wildlife, including dolphins and wild ponies.
Boundaries for Women is for women who are ready to take their personal and professional lives to the next level. Learn practical energetic tools to enhance your relationships, your work/business and your life!Click here to learn more and join us!
Join us at our FB group at https://www.facebook.com/journeyintobeing
Remedies and progression first starts with development of Self! This show is dedicated to find real solutions for real people, through first looking internally. For any remedy to effective - Public or Private - we must start with finding remedies between our ears, which means we must adjust how we think. This show will be delivered Raw & Uncut with Your Host Issa EL!
Every week Karlyn shares ideas, concepts and success tips with you her listeners. Karlyn has over 35 years of business success and experience in the business communuity and has a lot to offer and give, so tune in every Tuesday at 3pm PST. right her on the biztipsradio.com network on BlogTalkRadio.
Never Miss a Show - Be Reminded
On Today's Show...
The Balancing Act... Today we want to discuss balancing business, family, friends and those we love and building lasting relationships.Tune into our show today... We think you'll really enjoy the show!
Look forward to seeing you there!
Get more of Karlyn online:
Join Our Free Success Club: http://trends2000.net
Need a Customized Web Site? http://trends2000webs.net
Need to Incorporate? http://nrplusinc.net
Karlyn's Blog: http://karlynsblog.com
Show air time: 30-60 Minutes Every Tuesday at 3pm PST.
in Self Help
Hello Brains welcome back On the edge. Ms Gwendolyn Simmons Fells a certifed Life Coach will be seated next to me this week. Gwen is going to enlighten our Brains on who and what a Life Coach is and how to find a great one if you are in the market to change, grow and develop in every aspect of your life. You don't want to miss it!
Conflict is inevitable in life. Our responses to it are affected by both our human nature and our cultural backgrounds. Cultural differences can be the cause of conflict and can complicate our efforts to resolve it. In this program, we will explore ways of addressing conflicts involving people from different cultures.
Craig Runde is the Director of the Center for Conflict Dynamics and Mediation Training Institute at Eckerd College. He is co-author of a series on books on conflict competence published by Jossey-Bass.
Welcome to the Inspired Children Parenting Show with Dr Rosina McAlpine.
I have heard parents say that their children manipulate them and that children and teens knowingly misbehave and choose not to do the right things. Stay tuned and learn what brain science has to day about this topic from my fabulous guest. Today on the show I am interviewing Dawson Church PhD who has a wealth of knowledge across the areas of health, psychology, neuroscience and spirituality. His principal work is his best-selling book The Genie in Your Genes which reviews the research linking consciousness, emotion, and gene expression.
Dawson Church has also offered a free gift to listeners that you can download at www.dawsongift.com
In this interview you'll learn about how children's brains work - from baby to teenager and how that impacts their behaviour.
Do you have an impulsive 2 year old? Is your teen reckless? In this interview you'll understand why this is and how to support your child's brain development and raise psychologically balanced children.
For parenting tips and resources, download my free parenting guide at www.DrRosina.com and Have a look at my ebook series where you can teach your child so many key life skills to help them communicate effectively, plan and complete their homework, learn about eating well and exercise, manage set back and bounce back stronger with a positive attitude and so much more – and the skills can be learned in only take 15 minutes at a time! Every parent can find 15 minutes once or twice a week to empower their children! Be a proactive positive parent for your child's future! http://www.drrosina.com/life-skills-e-books/
in Self Help
Shae Hadden will share with us some insights from her book, The Blue Pearl, getting the most from coaching.
How do you know when someone "gets" the blue pearl?
Why write this book? Why now?
How clients and coaches can benefit from the book?
Pasos (Steps) focuses on wellbeing at work, how to develop organizational cultures that promote results as well as personal welbeing, satisfaction and work/life balance. Thought leaders from all over the world share their experiences in a dialogue with Dr. Damian Goldvarg.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (100 chatters)
- NTEB (58 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (53 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (20 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (20 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (15 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- TimBinnall (10 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (9 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (9 chatters)
- Fins Radio (9 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (7 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (7 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (6 chatters)
- PAGO Radio (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Madden NFL 15 on PlayStation4 (6 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (5 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- in5d (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Bellesprit (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (1 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Iammzmuseradio (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (0 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (0 chatters)