SORT BY Relevancy
The I. H. Elders will be speaking about the serious times that concern all of us. Matthew/MattithYah 11:28-30 - (28) “Come to Me, all you who labour and are burdened, and I shall give you rest. (29) “Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am meek and humble in heart, and you shall find rest for your beings. (30) “For My yoke is gentle and My burden is light.”
Topics to be discussed: Missing and exploited children, sexual assaults against a child, internet crimes against a child, child sex trafficking, aggravated physical abuse, and questionable parenting
Dr. E Fay Williams,Esq- is the President/CEO of the National Congress of Black Women and former Counsel to the U.S. Congress’ District of Columbia Sub-Committee on the Judiciary andEducation. She previously served as Legislative Counsel and Chief of Staff for a District of Columbia Councilmember. She is a Commissioner appointed by President Barack Obama to the Presidential Scholars Commission.
She holds a BS Degree in Speech, English and Dramatic Arts; a Masters and PhD in Public Administration; Administration and Supervision Credential; Jurist Doctorate and Doctor of Ministry.
Nina Clymer has over 20 years of leadership experience in both the non-profit and for-profit sectors in the field of healthcare, including executive oversight of domestic violence and human sex trafficking programs, as well as women’s health consulting. She is passionate about social justice, or people having the ability to realize their potential in the community and society where they reside. Nina’s education includes an MBA from Santa Clara University, a BS in Nursing from Northeastern University, and a Coaching Certificate from The Fielding Institute.
During this *Special Edition* of ARC Studies Live! I will be addressing issues related to the relationship between God and man, God and woman, man and woman and woman in The Church as God intended. "What is The Role of Women in The Church?" "Has Chauvinism & Feminism Impacted How God's Word is Viewed & Taught?" "Who is Authorized By God to Preach The Word of God?" "What are Bishops, Elders & Overseers?" "Are they Spiritual Gifts?" "Can women hold these positions?" Join me as we immerse ourselves in the depth of understanding that The Word of God provides concerning these teachings with a view of separating DOGMA from DOCTRINE, freeing CHRISTIANITY from the errors of CHURCHIANITY, and untethering those seeking true Christian REVOLUTION from those who relish the ambiguity of REBELLION. I'll also be taking your questions and/or comments live on air at (646)652-2905. Any questions and/or comments off air should be directed to (614)388-8838 or e-mailed to email@example.com. All questions received up to 30 minutes before show time will be addressed on air. See you there!!!
TODAY'S BROADCAST IS CANCELLED DUE TO A CONFLICT IN MY WORK SCHEDULE. PLEASE PRAY FOR THE LORD TO OPEN A DOOR FOR ME TO BE RELEASED FROM MY CURRENT DRIVING CONFLICTS THAT I MAY RETURN TO FULL-TIME MINISTRY. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Some people firmly believe that strong language is a positive motivator in guiding others toward what they believe is the correct, appropriate behavior. Rarely do those who use such strong language see themselves as being verbally abusive. We have all been fussed at by parents, teachers and other elders who sought to correct our behavior as children. But what happens when the fussing doesn't stop after you become an adult? At what point is expressing ones displeasure at another's action considered to be verbal abuse? People who are accustomed to fussing and arguing as the norm in a household will repeat the same behavior they experienced growing up. It may not seem abusive to them at all. But if the way you communicate to others is hurtful, damaging to another's sense of self worth, insulting, degrading and humiliating, it's probably verbal abuse. If this is the only way you know how to express displeasure, perhaps its time to learn a better way to communicate. Today our relationship experts, Muneerah Habeel and Mark Shahid, will guide us through the process of recognizing and correcting verbally abusive communication between husbands and wives.
Topics to be discussed: Missing and exploited children, sexual crimes against children; child sex trafficking, aggravated physical abuse, questionable parenting, and internet crimes against children
Variety Radio Online On Tuesday's we'll discuss the highlights of the latest episode of Gotham - feel free to email your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll read them on our recap show.
Join the live chat while the show in LIVE - Tuesday's at 10pm ET.
Detectives Gordon and Bullock investigate a child trafficking ring preying on Gotham's street kids, including Selina Kyle. Meanwhile, Penguin resurfaces in the countryside and begins to make his way back to GOTHAM, leaving victims in his wake.
Blogtalk LPS Radio Network - Everyday Angels with Marie Elisa, welcomes back retired Detective Marta E. Bell, a lifelong resident of Indianapolis, Indiana, a graduate of Indiana University with a double major in Criminal Justice and Public & Environmental Affairs.
A twenty-nine year Law Enforcement Veteran, she spent the last 12 years of her career assigned to the Domestic Violence Branch.
Ms. Bell is professionally trained in investigating domestic violence, intimate partner stalking, and human trafficking cases.
She is an advocate for domestic violence victims. She has trained thousands of community members, law enforcement, students and medical professionals on domestic violence.
Ms. Bell considers her career a blessing that allowed her to minister, teach, educate, and change minds about domestic abuse. As a survivor of domestic abuse, she has helped others to heal, forgive, and be restored from the wounds it leaves.
Ms. Bell authored, One Voice Many Faces, which features her personal journey thru domestic violence with a spiritual perspective. She is a contributing writer to: Women Warriors, Stories From The Thin Blue Line, by John M. Wills, and the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department Empowerment Series For Young Women, by Sgt. LeEtta White. She is the proud mother of two daughters.Detective Marta Bell for speaking appearances and Domestic Violence workshops: onevoicemanyfaces.com
Blogtalk radio call in number: 347-838-9862, to listen to the show.
Press 1 to speak to the guest.
As we continue our journey through the Book of Revelation, we will be entering into the future things. From John's vision of the events in Heaven to the reintroduction of Christ as the Lion of Judah, we are going to be examine the identities of the 24 elders and the four living creatures. Everyone of the things that will be revealed from this final section of Revelation will give insight into the destiny of mankind and God's culminating plans for it.
NEW BROADCAST TIME! 5:00 AM TO 6:00 AM PST.
Brother Bonner is hosting a male Christian, non-denominational prayer assembly of elders, deacons, and brethren.
This broadcast is a call to repentance and prayer for all men, (and boys) who desire to participate in the will of God in these last days. This daily non-denominational, Christian intercessory prayer broadcast is being held for the purpose of restoring family and church order, spiritual growth and unity in the body of Christ.
In addition, our goal is to allow the Kingdom of God to manifest in our lives, as well as experience healing, revival in the end-time church, and obtain the faith to overcome; the daily cares of this world, the deceitfulness of riches, and the lust of things and pleasures of this life.
the Intersection of Domestic Violence and Sex Trafficking.
Understand the connection between domestic violence and sex trafficking
Understand the psycho-social impact of sex trafficking on the victims
Understand how victims of sex trafficking are recruited, risk factors they face, and barriers to seeking help
Obtain screening questions to help identify victims of sex-trafficking which can be used across multiple work settings and professional disciplines
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (126 chatters)
- John Baptist (85 chatters)
- in5d (69 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (42 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (23 chatters)
- DDP Radio (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (20 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (18 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (17 chatters)
- AlimBey (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (14 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (14 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (10 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- Tarhaka (9 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (6 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (5 chatters)
- David and Wes (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (4 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (2 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Sister2Sistah Blog Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Rose Chat (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (1 chatters)
- Geezer Gamers Community Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (0 chatters)