SORT BY Relevancy
David Gosse is a serial entrepreneur that specializes in technology. He is the founder of Namechk.com, the Founder & CEO of Tracky Inc., and he owns two patents for internet search algorithms and has a third patent pending.
Since childhood he has believed that technology promises a better future, and getting things done should be easier. His passion is to help improve the way we can all socially collaborate and thus simplify our lives. Most of his career has involved the search engine industry, and he's learned how the internet works. He has raised millions in startup capital, built and sold businesses and assembled stellar teams. He has also failed numerous times when launching what he thought was the next big thing.
What he has learned from it all is that we are social, and most of the fun, passion, deals and partnerships happen because of relationships. With his latest endeavor, Tracky, he's trying to help us all socialize for reasons more than entertainment in the hope that everyone improves their quality of life together.
BL Ochman of What's Next Blog, David Erickson of the e-strategy Blog and Albert Maruggi of Social Media for Hospitality talk shop on Beyond Social Media. Topics include Le Cordon Bleu Social sucktitude; the Horse meat scandal; One Million Moms accuse Geico of bestiality; Calvin & Hobbes mashedup and taken down; Tracky's copy & paste marketing; Oscar tweetjacking; crowdsourced black bears and buzzwords; Facebook's purchase-targeting; and a handful of shiny new stuff.
Get All The Show Links at Storify
She’s affectionately known as “America’s Tweetheart," a self-described “social media freak,” Sarah Evans is a key influencer in the social media space. With more than 90,000 Twitter followers (@PRSarahEvans), she is the creator (and moderater) of #Journchat, the first-ever weekly live tweetchat for public relations professionals, journalists and bloggers. Sarah is currently the chief evangelist for Tracky, a technology company based in Las Vegas.
Listen to hear Sarah's social media tips for small businesses, and different ways you can brand yourself personally in the social media space.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (39 chatters)
- Witch School (25 chatters)
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (7 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (6 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (6 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (4 chatters)
- Dr Loren (3 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (3 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (2 chatters)
- Morning Mayor (2 chatters)
- Purpose Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Soul Matters (2 chatters)
- Hotwordz Lyrical Theatre0 (1 chatters)
- simonapple04 (1 chatters)
- WC Always On Watch (1 chatters)
- 65457 (1 chatters)
- businessnegotiators1 (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)