SORT BY Relevancy
Ricardo Sierra, founder of Hawk Circle Wilderness Education, former assistant instructor at Tom Brown's Tracking and Survival School, a member of the Tracking Projects Community Mentoring Program in New Mexico, Wolverine Way interviews and 7 day challenge.
Ricardo talks from his many years of experience teaching tracking to the next generation.
visit his website at http://www.hawkcircle.com/
Ricardo's work doing the Wolverine way http://thewolverineway.com/
Jonah Evans, creator of itrack wildlife app, talks about CyberTracker certifications, the role tracking plays with conservation efforts and the job market for trackers.
iTrack Wildlife app-- is the most comprehensive digital field guide to animal tracks ever made and it's only for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. Whether you're a naturalist, a hunter, a nature lover, an outdoor enthusiast, or a wildlife biologist, you will find iTrack Wildlife to be a terrific companion on your outdoor adventures. While the simple and intuitive design make this app accessible to the novice, the wealth of accurate information and powerful search tools will appeal to experts and wildlife professionals.
Mike Is a master tracker from the Pine Barrens of New Jersey. He has a depth of knowledge in the art and science of tracking.
One of the most beautiful passages in the Bible is in this chapter. It has been used in probably millions and millions of weddings:
Ruth 1:16-17New King James Version (NKJV)
16 But Ruth said:
“Entreat me not to leave you,
Or to turn back from following after you;
For wherever you go, I will go;
And wherever you lodge, I will lodge;
Your people shall be my people,
And your God, my God.
17 Where you die, I will die,
And there will I be buried.
The Lord do so to me, and more also,
If anything but death parts you and me.”
Today's Lunch With Phil show will review Driving Loyalty's automated data base marketing platform and their value added proposition for auto dealers that acknowledges their past and present customers in sales and service.
Philip Zelinger, the President of Ad Agency Online, LLC, and a former auto dealer, discovered Bull Dog Marketing several years ago when he was interviewing preferred vendors for his auto dealer clients. Their evolution into a more technology driven platform with proprietary algorithms that analyze an auto dealer's DMS and delivers personlaized equity and service alerts to qualified customers warranted their name change to Driving Loyalty.
Thier solution improves customer retention and loyalty by providing relevant transparent information to customers before, dutring and after their vehicle purchase. They rely on emails, direct mail, personalized websites, (PURL's), and an outsourced outbound call center to deliver their messages in a consistent and timely manner. Most recently they added social media to the mix with their Social Marketing Inititaive.
Other vendor partners have joined Driving Loyalty in a B2B extension of their social marketing intiative including CallRevu, IntellaCar, DealerAppvantage and OfferLogix. Phil will also discuss their shared content curation service Social Marketing Solutions
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (41 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (16 chatters)
- Joe Prich Radio (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (7 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (7 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (7 chatters)
- Daddy G (6 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (6 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- We Built That Network (6 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (3 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (3 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- DavidHittle (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic Adventures (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- RF Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (0 chatters)