SORT BY Relevancy
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith, Big Blend's mother-daughter travel team, as they explore Yerington, Nevada, as part of the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 407+ National Park units. The county seat of Lyon County, Yerington is in northwestern Nevada, near the Pony Express National Historic Trail and California National Historic Trail. This show airs live from Yerington Inn.
On This Episode:
- Esther Markle – Yerington Inn
- Mike Hagen – Lyon County Museum
- Kristin Sanderson – Fort Churchill State Historic Park and Buckland Station
- Jay Dini – Dini’s Lucky Club Restaurant & Casino
- Roy Enochson – Yerington Theatre for the Arts
- Mary Kropelnicki – Pastry Chef and owner of The Bakery Gallery
- Larry Butler – Geocaching Expert
Brilliant Essence Radio presents Astrid On Air w/ her new book, "What's Next?" and the Summer Tour
I am so excited to announce to my friends and fans the publishing of my book, "What's Next? ~ Exploring the Journey of Souls in the Afterlife". It is now available on Amazon and this summer I will be touring parts of the East Coast doing gallery readings, signings and other fun events in the following cities:
-Baltimore, MD -- Washington, DC -- Richmond, VA -- Knoxville, TN -- Nashville, TN -- Memphis, TN - Indianapolis, IN -- Chicago, IL -- Toledo, OH -- Pittsburgh, PA
Go to www.AstridOnAir.com to sign up and enter to win a free one on one reading with Astrid in the city closest to you.
Tonight, I'll be talking about how the book came about and what's in store for us on Tour.
As usual, free readings for callers available. Call 646-200-3700
Preacher man's Tour of Honor/IBR Q & A
On Thursday 7 May 2015 @ 9:30 p.m. I will host a Q & A about this upcoming ride on 15 May 2015
Get some sleep
Drink plenty of water
Documentation for TOH/IBR
Finishing the run
Enjoy the ride!
From the Iron Butt page on TOH site
"The Tour of Honor is a proud supporter of the IBA and the ToH lends itself well to achieving the goal of riding 1,000 miles in a day (aka SaddleSore 1000 or SS1K). Whether it's your first attempt or your 10th, this is a way to extend "riding with a purpose" to, well, "riding with two purposes."
Couple the Iron Butt ride with snapping photos at ToH sites and it may seem a bit daunting by the end of the day. But, like other extreme events in your life, you'll always remember your first SaddleSore 1000.
Good luck and RIDE SAFE!"
I lead a series of fun and informative gourmet walks in and around the city centre of Florence. My walks include visits to growers markets, wine-bars, pastry shops, chocolate laboratories and gelato stores. Enjoy a morning or afternoon tour learning about the art of Tuscan cuisine. As a certified chauffeur driver I also lead tours in Tuscany. My excursions include half or full day tours to wineries in Chianti, visits to Siena, San Gimignano and quaint village towns.
In this segment Linda and Anthony talk about Linda's wonderful Sant'Ambrogio Market tour in Florence. Bite after bite, step after step, and sip after sip the market comes alive.
This tour is a must enjoy tour to dig into the Florentine culture with an expert that will lead you through a gourmet tour your taste buds and camera will thank you for during and after the tour.
Hello Everyone! My name is Michelle Cornwell Jordan and Jamie White my co-host is also joining me! Tonight we are very happy to host Author Harold J. Fischel as part of his Premier Author Virtual Tour!
Harold J. Fischel, a graduate of Washington & Lee University and the NYU School of Law, has lived and worked on four different continents. His family fled the Netherlands shortly after the Nazi invasion, moving to Curacao and Aruba before settling in the United States in 1952.
After law school, Fischel served the US Army in Germany, later retiring as a captain. Since then, he again lived in the Netherlands, before returning to the United States to work for the US subsidiary of a Chinese company.
Fischel is now retired and living in Michigan with his wife, Jan, and their beloved Labrador retriever. He has two daughters, five wonderful grandchildren, and two great sons-in-law. Since retiring, he has published two novels and is working on a third.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith, Big Blend's mother-daughter travel team, as they explore Pinnacles National Park and San Benito County in California as part of the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 407+ National Park units. This show airs live from Ridgemark Golf & Country Club in Hollister.
On This Episode:
- Pinnacles National Park: Karen Beppler-Dorn – Superintendent; Paul Johnson – Biologist; Alacia Welch – California Condor Recovery
- Jayme Nunn - Pietra Santa Winery
- Ridgemark Golf & Country Club: Bruce Lewis – PGA Director of Golf and Lodging; Chris Yoder – Tennis Director
- Greg and Tricia Harvey - Joshua Inn Bed & Breakfast
- Juli Viera – CEO & President of San Benito County Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau
- Bolado Park Event Center – Donnette Silva-Carter – CEO & Fair Manager
- Charisse Tyson – Johnny’s Bar & Grill
Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
Radical New York City tour guide Michael Pellagatti is preparing to launch a three-hour Occupy Wall Street Tour on Tuesday, March 17. A licensed tour guide and original "occupier," Michael's love for sharing history, and first hand knowledge of the important people, places and events that made the 2011 occupation of lower Manhattan so special to so many, make him uniquely qualified to launch and lead #OccupyTourNYC.
Talkupy with Annie Lindstrom welcomes Michael to the show on Thursday March 12 at 9 pm Eastern Time. We will discuss the details of the tour, why he made the decision to create it and how he plans to share it with the world.
For more information go to Sidetour or contact Michael on Facebook or Twitter.
Please follow @Talkupy_Radio on Twitter and visit Talkupy.net to learn more about this podcast and enjoy the more than 140 episodes of Talkupy in the archives.
This morning we’ll be chatting with guests Heath Gregory, Theresa Plakos, Scott Barger and Allison Miller and they are a big part of the team effort involved in putting on the third annual Tour de Pier.
Co-Founder of the Tour de Pier, Heath Gregory has been a long-time cycling enthusiast who has combined his love of the sport with his passion of finding a cure for cancer. Starting in 2011 – in a little over two years – his family lost four members to cancer.
Theresa Plakos has been the Public Relations-Outreach Manager at Cancer Support Community-Redondo Beach for nearly 4 years. Her primary responsibilities consist of working with the local media as well as the medical and non-medical communities throughout the South Bay and surrounding areas..
Allison Miller began volunteering for the Hirshberg Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research almost 18 years ago after she lost her dad to a four-month battle with pancreatic cancer. She began her career working with a local oncologist, Dr. Lee Rosen, where her responsibilities included coordinating and scheduling patient intake.
Scott Barger is the Co-Founder and VP of Business Development for Zwift, a fitness-entertainment, multiplayer videogame developer. Scott is an entrepreneurial executive with a track record of successfully establishing and growing innovative technology businesses in Japan, Asia Pacific and the UK. He has lived in UK for the last five years and has also resided in Japan for nearly 15 years.
To Find Out More about the Manhattan Beach Chamber of Commerce visit
To Find Out More about Jackie Balestra visit
To find out more about your host, Joe Terry visit
On Facebook at ...
Or our Website at ...
Greetings to all and I pray a blessing over every onbe for the support of the ministry. This morning I have two guest in the studio for the 2015 TakeOver Tour help me welcome Charles Clark and Sherri Hill.
The annual PUSH Excel HBCU Tour held during Spring Break every year always presents exciting opportunities for high school students, many of whom are offered scholarships and are accepted on the spot at some of the major Historically Black Colleges and Universities. This year we will hear the inspiring stories from several of the students who attended the recent college tour and were accepted into college during the tour. The event is a life changing experience, and encourages parents to prepare their children for higher education by exposing them to the unlimited possibilities available for those who desire success in life.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (57 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (11 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (10 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (9 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (6 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (4 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (3 chatters)
- Soul Talk Radio Network (3 chatters)
- ARC Studies (3 chatters)
- Bellesprit (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (2 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (2 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- TIS Network (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- NextPhaze Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- In Todays America (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)