SORT BY Relevancy
Today's show concerns the lack of voter participation by Latinos and how that fact has enabled the anti-Latino forces from the Tanton Network to act politically against us by convincing Republicans that it's okay to act the way they do against Latinos. They have an active agenda to hide the true roots of the anti-immigration reform agenda but understand that it is truly is anti-Latino in origin. Furthermore, I remind you that the Tanton Network is hard at work in the Democrat party and Obama, the "Deporter in Chief", is also NOT your friend. Confused yet? Wondering what to do? Not Voting is NOT the answer! You must VOTE! Latinos not voting is why Democrats don't care and why Republicans can be openly hostile toward you. Vote independently. Vote and/or support someone you trust, not their party, but the person. In the voting booth, write in your own name or the name of someone you trust.
Con Antonio CEO of HID Group, a trusted business leader, coach and #1 Best-Selling Author. He uses his 30 years of expertise in accounting and business knowledge to create efficient systems which create profit but also helps business owners to prosper and financially manage the challenges of growth. Con’s unique and proven approach to tackling even the most complex financial situations any business can face has helped him to create and develop HID Group into one of Australia’s most forward-thinking multidisciplinary Accounting firms
Bill Bartman Founder and CEO of CFS2 and an aggressive advocate for reform of the debt-collection industry, said, “I am convinced we are on the right track to reforming an industry of rampant abuse and Governor Henry will play a big role in helping to deliver our message to regulators and capital sources. His commitment to be a part of our company is proof of his belief that what we are doing is important and that we have the ability to change millions of lives.”
Diane Gardner known as “Your Tax Coach” and she helps entrepreneurs nationwide pay the least amount in taxes they can legally pay. She is the founder of Adept Business Solutions and Tax Pro Solutions and she is the best-selling co-author of: Stand Apart: The World’s Leading Experts Reveal Their Secrets to Help Your Business Stand Out From The Crowd To Achieve Ultimate Success, featuring Dan Kennedy ? 10 Most Expensive Tax Mistakes That Cost You Thousands and more
Guest: Allan Wall, blogger and political analyst. Allan has been writiing about Mexico for years.
Check out our new sponsor: AUDIBLE.COM (www.audibletrial.com/cantotalk.)
Looking for a good book? Check out my book:
CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN BY SILVIO CANTO JR
Butane legality and Butte Co. cultivation controversy are the focus of the 6 p.m. Monday, August 18 live podcast of Marijuana Compassion and Common Sense at blogtalkradio.com/marijuananews.
The use of butane in the production of marijuana concentrates is highly controversial. What is legal and what is not legal on both state and federal levels will be examined by famed marijuana attorneys Allison Margolin and Raza Lawrence. With home explosions making the headlines, fears of butane residuals in concentrates and the rapid growth of shatters and waxes especially among youthful consumers, the topic couldn’t be hotter.
In 2013, Butte Co. passed a very restrictive cultivation ordinance banning outdoor grows on lots of less than ½ acre and severely restricted cultivation on larger parcels. Patients rallied and collected enough signatures to place an initiative on the ballot to repeal the restrictive ordinance and replace it with one that is more patient friendly. Andrew Merkel of Butte County Citizens Against Irresponsible Government will speak on how patients succeeded in collecting enough signatures and the heightened tensions that have developed in Butte Co as a result of their success in putting the measure on the ballot.
With news, views, humor and grow tips, this is the marijuana show worth listening to this Monday August 18 at 6 p.m. and every Monday at 6 p.m. at www.blogtalkradio.com/marijuananews. Be a part of the live podcast by calling in your comments and questions to (657) 383-0011.
If you missed the show, you can still listen to it and all past shows on the archived podcasts available 24/7 at www.blogtalkradio.com.
William Louis Harvey, a nom de plume, worked in California during the era of the California medical malpractice insurance crisis, as well as afterwards, when the MICRA law took effect, limiting the monetary awards for "pain and suffering" in trial verdicts. He also chaired a committee that reviewed all malpractice claims involving a major California hospital. Harvey continues to follow the national attempt to control the costs ofmedical malpractice litigation, known as Tort Reform.While Malpractice! The Novel, is a work of fiction, it is rooted in the personal experiences and first hand knowledge Harvey acquired during his years on the front lines of the clash between the medical and legal professions. Details of some of the cases he experienced are engraved in his memory, and small portions of these find their way into the novel—probably a ccommon occurrence with writers of realistic fiction. Malpractice! the Novel refers to Tort Reform ( a tort, in civil law, is a wrongful act ). Harvey, like many others, believes that California’s MICRA law is a good model for national Tort Reform, with modification.
8.17.14: David Berliner is LIVE @ the Chalk Face. David is Regents' Professor of Education at Arizona State University and a fellow at the National Education Policy Center. We'll be talking about some fan favorites, so to speak: value added modeling in teacher evaluation and the weight of out of school factors.
Join News Director Rick Spisak with this weeks guests:
PNN's Guests this week:
Special Report from State Representative and Democratic Leader Mark Pafford
He will discuss the NOT-SO-SPECIAL "Special Session" and what passes for Reform
in the Republic controlled Legislature.
Mohammed Malik from Students for Justice for Palestine to discuss the ongoing efforts
for Peace and Stability in Palestine and Israel.
Steve Horn from DeSmog Blog Environmental Journalist
Luis Cuevas - Progressive Push
And we are trying to arrange for some reports from the Mid-East
solidarity & peace
Tune In Live at 7pm (Eastern) Live or Anytime
Solidarity & Peace
Rick Spisak, News Director
HOST: Jenn Jackson, Founder & Editor of PAPSITE.info SPECIAL GUESTS: Follow us on TWITTER for up-to-date announcements on our guests.
12:00-12:30 pm Show Title: The Activist's Corner
12:30-1:00 pm Show Title: Drugs in the Marketplace
1:00-1:30 pm Show Title: Open Floor / Open Lines
THE ACTIVIST'S CORNER:
Meet today's most interesting activists in drug law reform and find out what creative means are being used to heighten public awareness of the need for drug law reform.
DRUGS IN THE MARKETPLACE:
Join us as we explore the damaging affects the war on drugs is having on both our US and Global economy.
OPEN FLOOR / OPEN LINES:
This is your opportunity to call in and chat about the war on drugs, share information on the topic at hand, or ask a question.
Michael Brown, rest in peace, was killed by Ferguson Missouri Police. Just another unarmed black youth gunned down by police. Anonymous, the collective of hactivists and freedom fighters, make a declaration that the nation needs to finally address the militarization of the police. They make a broad demand, that the congressional representatives of the area are to introduce Mike's Law, legislation to reform police tactics dealing with civil protests.
In reality, the first amendment of the US Constitution should already cover this, but, what department respects the constitution anymore. In Ferguson, not only were the citizens attacked, but several reporters were arrested, tear gassed, and had their equipment tampered with.
Several police chiefs have reformed their departments like Chief David Couper from Madison WI. His thoughts on Ferguson CLICK HERE
Download Radley Balko - Rise of the Warrior Cop EBook
Topic: "Parent Power: Parental Influence in Education Reform"
Host: Dr. Shane
Cultural Analyst: Fred B. Ward
Guest: Ms. Shirley Ford, Parent Revolution
For mor information about the show contact: http://www.reachdrshane.com
If you would like to be a guest on the show please write to
Attention: WJFK FM
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (165 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (70 chatters)
- John Baptist (68 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (25 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (23 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- thedean (11 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (9 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (8 chatters)
- Omega Man (7 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- Everything But Normal (7 chatters)
- gregfilms (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (6 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (6 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- RotoRadio (3 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (3 chatters)
- FSF Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (3 chatters)
- Dayplayer Dish (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Easy Wedding Planning Blog (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- The BadBoy and The Doc (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)