SORT BY Relevancy
Today, we want to talk to all the married, soon to be or want to be married ladies. When you get that all important proposal that comes with a ring, from that one special guy; you suddenly develop a single eye. It's all about the nuptials, and nothing but the nuptials. Right ladies? I mean, you only get married once (hopefully) so therefore it's just gotta be ALL that you want and more. Unfortunately, we spend an inordinate amount of time on the wedding planning but not all that much time on planning the marriage.
After the cake has been cut and the guests of all gone home, your real life as a couple begins. Whether you've got a great marriage or one that is in need of repair, we've got some excellent tips and tools to help you and your mate rekindle or bring up the flame on your relationship and get back to LOVE.
As always this half hour (30 minutes) is going to be just like sitting down with your favorite cup, glass or mug chatting with your girlfriends. So GRAB your cup, call your girls, log onto www.blogtalkradio.com/wisewomeninspired, and get READY to be INSPIRED. It's that time......WISE Wednesday's with Marilyn and Sonja.
Sometimes it's Funny, Sometimes its Harsh, but it's ALWAYS, ALWAYS 100% REAL!
Join us on May 14, 2016 for the Walk to End Lupus go to our website for more information!!
These are new tools to help you deal with your world. Dr. Burch will be sharing with the you findings of his many years study and observation and how you can be a positive force in our every changing world. You will want hear today's show. many times. and you can. Give us your comments, we want to make show the understandable for all.. You can download it right here.
If you ask the average newlywed couple if marriage is forever, they'd say "Yes." Yet, today over 50% of all marriages end in divorce. Why is that? I got lots of questions, "Whose idea is the 'forever' part in the relationship? And "How is it that 'forever has gone away'?" This show begins a series of talks to see if we can make more sense of what we can do when we get marriage and then do what make sense when we and if we do get married.
Your spouse wants out of the marriage...but you don't.
In the process of trying to end the marriage, your spouse is trying to do things that you want no part of. Maybe s/he's spending time with the "lover" while still living at home. Perhaps s/he's demanding things from you that you don't want to give about finances, custody, selling your home, or more.
Your friends / family want you to punish your spouse for such egregious behavior and such arrogantly selfish demands. Your attorney counsels going for everything you can get. Your own hurt and anger tempt you to make this divorce a most miserable experience for your spouse.
BUT your spouse says you're selfish, that your standing strong is just another example of you trying to control him/her, and that everything you are doing is definitive proof that s/he can't live with you and that divorce is the best thing that can happen.
You find yourself worrying whether you should give in to most of his/her demands. You wonder if your standing strong and fighting for your marriage is building such anger and resentment in your spouse that never will there ever be a chance for reconciliation. You even have doubts about your own motives and fear that s/he is right and that you are a mean, selfish person and that the way you're standing strong actually proves that to be true.
Would you like to know? Truly know if you are doing the right thing...if you are controlling or mean? In this program Dr. Joe Beam discusses this in depth. You can also call in your questions or comments on this topic live at 646-378-0424 during the program. It airs Tuesday, April 26, beginning at 9 p.m. Central.
Make your partner a real partner. That’s what all the experts say. If women are going to pursue their career goals, obtain the unattainable, or break the glass ceiling, she needs her partner to be a real partner. Sable Badaki provides tips on making your partner a real partner. Her marriage was not always a partnership. When they started over 22 years ago, it was seeped in Africa tradition. Learn how they became partners to support each other's careers
Goldylocks Productions Presents the Messages from Above with Bonnie Thompson Show.
Bonnie is a gifted Fourth Generation International Psychic, Medium and Healer who specializes in Clairvoyance and Psychic Readings, Mediumship, Angelic Readings and Intuitive Guidance and Spiritual Counseling. Bonnie is a Reiki Master Teacher and has also trained in Maui with Doreen Virtue. She has been a repeat guest on TV and Radio. Bonnie is always providing guidance and helping people find their purpose in their life, as well as comforting clients who have lost loved ones.
Special Guest: Jewels Rafter
Jewels is a Bestselling Author, International Clairvoyant, Medium, Spiritual Life Coach, Healer and Radio Host who has been living her passion for over 15 years. She specializes in Clairvoyant & Intuitive Readings, Mediumship, Angelic Readings, Reiki, Crystal Healing, Life Coaching and Spiritual Counselling. As well as being the owner and CEO of Harmony Radio, as well as her own company Ohm Readings & Therapies, Jewels provides others with the opportunity to connect with Spirit and find guidance and clarity along their life journey. She provides people with the necessary tools to grow spiritually, move forward along the path of inner enlightenment. She truly believes that when you live in your own light, everything flows.
Doulas are a large part of the birthing - natural birthing - community. More and more people in the U.S. are catching on that having a birth assistant like a doula with you during and after your birth can be a very helpful thing. Listen this week as Dr Pauline and Catherine talk about this important part of the birth process.
- "Oh, our marriage is doing just fine." Really? Would you rather have a "good" marriage? Or would you rather have the heart-connected marriage adventure that God has called Call Dunamas Center Ministries and schedule your marriage intensive TODAY. 719-231-7183 Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Seriously. Your marriage - your life - will never be the same.
- Dr Pauline's new book, "Won't Somebody Please Hear Me?" is now AVAILABLE for purchase on our website! This book makes a great gift for anyone who has had a baby or for anyone who knows someone who has had a baby. So...it's a great read for everyone! Order yours (and a few to give away) TODAY!
We each see around our community lives that are being destroyed by the bad choices that are made in anger and fear and we want to change this. We know that the world we live in is fast paced and very stressful for everyone and that men often resort to violence and substance abuse to deal with it. We know that there is a better way and that many men want that better way but don't have the tools to do it.
in Indie Music
Join host Jacqueline Jax for today’s Top New Music Discoveries broadcasting live featuring new music from our newest indie artist community members sponsored by Reverbnation. These artists are burning up the charts with their music and we can’t wait to play them for you.
ReverbNation helps Artists grow lasting careers by introducing them to music industry partners from radio to live venues, exposing them to fans, and building innovative tools to promote their music. If you are an indie artist, you definitely want to get on board with us by submitting your music today: www.AvALiveRadio.com/behind-the-music
Behind The Music with @JacquelineJax on @AVALiveRadio : Everyday people have the power to touch and inspire others. http://avaliveradio.com/category/behind-the-music/
Get Inspired and Encouraged and Exhorted on today’s edition of Bible News Radio with Stacy Lynn Harp.
Join Randall and Stacy today as we continue our study in Proverbs 8 starting in verse 29. We'll see the importance of hearing instruction and being wise. Wisdom is to be highly sought and brings only good things in life.
We'll also look at the headlines of the day, including a story about Kirk Cameron making comments that wives should follow their husband's lead. You can see one of the articles on that here.
As we move deeper into the transition that is taking place on planet Earth, the Pleiadians tell us that the time has now come for us to start mastering the energetic tools that will enable us to consciously complete our awakening and self-healing process.
Today's episode is the fourth in a series of six episodes designed for the empowering transitional energies we are beginning to experience.
The new frequencies of light and sound that are now hitting the planet are awakening us to remembrance of and reconnection with our true Selves.
In each episode of this twice-monthly show, international teacher, author, healer, and Pleiadian Ambassador, Christine Day, will present a new body of information and transmissions of sacred tones and codes specifically designed to act as energetic keys to unlock the information residing within the matrix of our cellular structure.
One of the key messages of the Pleiadians is that we must accept our humanity and imperfections in order to facilitate the process of our own self-birthing into the Universal Consciousness. By integrating these human aspects of our Self with our Higher Nature we will more easily navigate our way through this transition.
Christine Day Online airs on the first and third Monday of each month at 2:30PM Central time.
Want more cooperation from your children?
A happier home with more harmony and deep connections?
Understanding your child's true nature is the key. The Child Whisperer podcast, based on Carol Tuttle's best-selling book, 'The Child Whisperer' which teaches her 4 Energy Types profiling system, is the place to get the support and tools you need to take the frustration and confusion out of parenting.
Want to ask Carol your parenting question? Send it to her or call in and ask her live on the air.
Subscribe to this podcast at iTunes.com/caroltuttle. Please leave a review!
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (55 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (53 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (49 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (22 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (8 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (6 chatters)
- Truth Seekers USA (6 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (6 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (6 chatters)
- Angelspeakers (6 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- American Network (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- PROPHET BRENDA BRADSHAW (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Future Of Our Children (3 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (3 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- Vaughn J (3 chatters)
- FamilyAAU TALK (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (2 chatters)
- Breaking Reality (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Raising Vibrations Radio (2 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Scott Hensler Update (1 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (1 chatters)
- Chris Monroe Show (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Worldwide WakeUP Call (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)