SORT BY Relevancy
Here's the first episode of my new show: "RANTS with Tony Trombo"
"HOW TO ACT IN A RESTAURANT (pt 1)"
Some people are just total IDIOTS, and then they go out to eat!
I WILL let you know who you are!
SHOW INFORMATION: www.tonytrombo.com
My guest for this very special 97 MINUTE SHOW is the cast of the great "MANOS The Hands of Felt", recorded LIVE from Rachel Jackson's Vox Fabuli Puppet Studios in Seattle!
******* Get your copy of "MANOS The Hands of Felt" on DVD! Click here: MANOS ******
More cool links to explore:
My guests are Joseph Russitano and Mike Urtaza Jr. They're planning a REMAKE of "MANOS"!
We'll find out more about it here!
Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis is a Radio show that exposes citizens to their lawful rights and alternatives regarding IRS, Mortgage and Criminal issues. Tony has been in this business for over 15 years helping people succesfully win there cases in these very issues.
Show info: www.TonyTrombo.com
Nigey is back with a new album in the works!
CONTRIBUTE TO HER ALBUM BY CLICIKING HERE: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/nigey-lennon-s-ship-in-a-bottle
There are a so many great topics and because I have done a tone of shows, some of the topics, I will remix or update. With that being said, What is the "T" on Love?
Do we use that word, too much, too little, too freely, too quickly?
Love between partners? Friends? Parent? Child?
When does Love turn "Obsessive and Possessive?" Is that Love at all??
It is possible to never love at all and still have a happy life.
Come and Pour the T with me, today at 5pm
What's the "T" about Love (Remix)
My guest is Connie Emmons, the owner of Connies Kitchen! We'll talk about her restaurant and food!! This is very interesting actually talking to the OWNER of a shop, and the ins and outs of the business.
We'll do another show just on cooking and preperation!
JOIN US ON CONNECTION "LIVE" W KIZZIE $ TONY!! OUR GUEST ON TODAY'S EPISODE, THE AUTHOR OF THE ADVENTURE OF "PREACHER THE SQUIRREL. PLUS "PETER THE WORM"..ETHEL BLOCK..FROM BURNSVILLE, MINNESOTA..
In the wake of all the current news and issues in the media, what is the fascination we have with blaming the victims for the violence and problems that are often visited upon them?
Victim Blaming and Shaming?? What the hell is our problem?? Why do we protect predators?
Plus, are there "In your race" conversations?? Things that you on say to "your people" and not in mixed company??
Come and Pour the T with me today at 3pm.
The number to call in is: 347-633-9497
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (35 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (22 chatters)
- MRTALK (14 chatters)
- Becoming Psychic Radio Show (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (7 chatters)
- demon paranormal hunters Radio (6 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (6 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (4 chatters)
- PSH Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Military Mamas (3 chatters)
- babycoaldust (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Radio London (2 chatters)
- PrideNET Radio Network (2 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- American Faith Today (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- Healing House with Dr Ayleen (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- rush hour1 (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- THE SHAKEDOWN CREW (1 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (1 chatters)