SORT BY Relevancy
Special Presentation: Truth, Lies and more lies; Tonight's show should make you angry with me. I don't claim to know everything but as a true researcher and broadcaster of truths I feel it is my responsibility to tell you what I know and what I may not know. Psychics, healers, telekenisis, UFO videos, conjurers etc...
Most recentUFO News from all over the world
Todays episode I will share who Obatala is to ME, YOU and the UNIVERSE. After 44 years as an Ordained Ifa, Yoruba, Lukumi priestess I share with you some of my truths as to how Obatala can manifest, in all human beings.
In all of his Apatkis, legends and stories the main theme is about the struggle between ego and spirit.
Through high African Science the brain, mind, and reality can be altered to find peace harmony and balance
Aligning your spirit to the Universal vibration found in nature (herbs) one can make better choices,and have an abundant life
.Join me and my guest Dr. Jeheudi-Mes Onyemachi Vuai as we share what we know as truths, lies and misconceptions about the brain, divine contiousness, peace and joy. Dr. Vuai, is author of the books entitled, “Gray matter matters: Reflections on child brain injury and erroneous educational practices” (2012) and Misbehaving brains: Good children who do bad things in schools (2015, in production). He completed post-graduate studies in school psychology from Rider University, Lawrenceville, NJ and post-doctoral studies in clinical neuropsychology from Fielding Graduate University, Santa Barbara, California. He studied under renowned neuroscientists at New York University School of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD. He is Accomplishments of President Barack Obama by DCCC of the Dade Association of School Psychologists.
The Lyrical Cypher Radio Show hosted by Chyna airs Tonight @ 9pm. Call in Tonight & Spit Your Poetry Live!! Calling All Poets, Spoken Word Artists & Metaphorically In-Tuned Visionaries!! Share Your Gifts Tonight!! You Can Listen By Calling 6467168785 or www.tmicradio.com
A Christian potpourri inspirational program with your host Chaplain Elmon Krupnik (www.ecainternational.org), featuring prayer, reading of Scripture, sermons, lyrics from hymns and Christian contemporary music from artists Randy and Marli Brown (www.randyandmarli.com), Huntley Brown (www.huntleybrown.org) and Kay Werho (www.chungkyungjoo.net) with songs in English and Korean. Also my sermons, broadcasts and artwork can be viewed at this link http://new.holyfaithart.com/
It is my hope and prayer that you enjoy this time of worship and praise.
Thank you for listening!
Gospel of Matthew 5: 1 Now when Jesus saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him, 2 and he began to teach them.3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.5 Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.7 Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Thankful am I to the MOST HIGH who from the very first days of receiving the gift of HIS anointing; in the abundance of HIS GRACE did HE speak directly into my ears, ...
1) "SOME OF THE BIGGEST LIES HAVE BEEN TAUGHT SO AS TO HIDE THE GREATEST TRUTHS!"
2) HE said, "EVERY LIE A MAN BELIEVES IS A VEIL AGAINST DISCERNING THE GREATEST TRUTHS!"
3) HE said, "THE GREATEST TRUTH IS NOT WHAT MEN PRESUME TO KNOW, BUT WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW! FOR WHAT MAN PRESUMES TO KNOW IS NOT WISDOM AT ALL!"
4) HE warned me saying, "LISTEN TO ME, OR SOMEONE WILL MAKE A FOOL OF YOU!"
5) HE admonished me saying, "BEWARE! WHATEVER YOU JOIN YOURSELF WITH, YOU BECOME ONE WITH IN SPIRIT!"
6) HE said to me, "TILL YOU CAN LOOK INTO THE SKY AND SAY "STAR BE, AND ONE STARTS GLOWING, YOU KEEP GROWING!"
7) HE said to me, "BEYOND ALL YOU SEE IS JUST ANOTHER BEGINNING!"
8) HE said to me, "TILL YOU SEE ALL THINGS I DECREED COME TO PASS, KEEP LOOKING!"
9) HE said, "IF YOU HAD ASKED OF ME WITH FULLEST ATTENTION, AND FULLY CONTEMPLATED ALL THAT I TOLD YOU YESTERDAY, WHAT I TOLD YOU TODAY WOULD NOT BE A SURPRISE TO YOU! LISTEN HARDER AND SEEK DEEPER! FOR YOU MUST SEEK ME ATTENTIVELY FOR ALL MY WILL, OR YOU CAN STOP RIGHT NOW!
10) HE said, "I AM THE MOST HIGH AND THERE IS NONE ELSE BUT ME!"
11) HE said to me directly, "I HAVE SOME VERY IMPORTANT THINGS THAT FOR ME YOU MUST DO! YOU MUST TELL THEM THINGS THAT MEN HAVE DONE SOME OF EVERYTHING THEY COULD SINCE DAWN OF HUMAN FALL, TO HIDE, DENY, PERVERT, SILENCE, AND DESTROY!
(Psalms 2, 14, 53, Isaiah 59, Zechariah 10, Micah 7)
Portland TrailBlazer fans are upset. Four of the teams' starters from a year ago are gone. Damian Lillard is the only starter left. Does he have what it takes to live up to a new and higher-demanding leadership role on the team this coming season?
His journey to the NBA suggests that he is. Damian has been an underdog his entire career and has constantly proved his critics wrong. Making it out of East Oakland is a feat not to be overlooked either...
Joining me on this 4th episode of "Ben on Hoops" is Oakland native and Sports editor of the Beacon Newspaper, Ms. Malika Andrews. She gives her thoughts on Damian Lillard and the present state of the Portland TrailBlazers.
Nate Holzapfel is the co-founder of the Mission Belt Company in Utah; he is best known for his appearances on Shark Tank, his contributions to the Huffington Post, and his innovative company which sells a great product and helps to feed hungry families throughout the world. M.V. Sage was thrilled to get a few minutes with Nate to get his take on maintaining a work-life balance, making your personal strengths work for you as an entrepreneur, and the real reasons why positive personal relationships are also key for business success. For more words of wisdom, check out Nate's new project, "The Nate State of Mind" and his "Ten Commandments of Selling."
Visit me online at www.ConsultTheSage.com or on Facebook! :)
Playing Forgotten Music on 78 RPM Records by Curt Hahn
United States Marine Band – National Emblem March
German Fidelity March
All credit due to the artist, musicians and Record Companies. No profit or income derived from this podcast. Have a historic 78 RPM and story you want to share with my listeners? Contact me at: www.facebook.com/s3productions2 or email@example.com
United States Marine Band – National Emblem March / German Fidelity March
Label: Victor – 17577
Genre: Brass & Military
A: National Emblem March
B: German Fidelity March
Lt. Wm .H. Santelmain Director
In 1887, Santelmann decided to audition for the United States Marine Band. He applied to John Philip Sousa and auditioned for him on violin, clarinet, and baritone. He was accepted on all three instruments and joined the band Sept. 24, 1887. His first two years with the Marine Band included the first two concert tours ever taken by the band.
In 1898 the position of leader of the Marine Band became open and he was named 19th Director on March 3, 1898.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- Ms Blue (33 chatters)
- Jamiels Law (10 chatters)
- Spaced Out Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- FRANCY AND FRIENDS (3 chatters)
- Gold Jersey Dynasty Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- GoldenRod1960 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- SAMUEL BROCK FLYNN SHOW (0 chatters)