SORT BY Relevancy
We are continuing our discussion that started in July with members of the organization Tia's Way - www.tiasway.com. This organization is in memory of Tia, who lost her young life to Cervical Cancer and now they are dedicated to sharing knowledge and supporting others. Sept. 19, 2009 they are hosting a 5k in D.C. and we will continue to support this event and share knowledge on Cervical Cancer. African American Women are twice at likely to die from Cervical Cancer. This is information that needs to be shared!
Guest host, Hondo is joining us, who specializes in sexual health.
Tia lost her life to Cervical Cancer and we will be discussing this terrible disease and how others can be more aware.
With Co-host Health Consultant, Hondo.
Join Host Live Chats
- TruthRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- I Am Rebecca (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- commonsensenj (2 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (2 chatters)
- NikiGuts (1 chatters)
- Kingdom United Ministries Network (1 chatters)
- ministercythiamwilliams (1 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- ZnaTrainer (1 chatters)