SORT BY Relevancy
What are the three most successful questions you could ask yourself or when working with a client? You will discover many insights as Top tapper Gwyneth Moss walks you through this important area of tapping.
The three questions are:
What’s that like?
What set’s it off?
When did it start?
On this week's ScreenPicks Movie Show, we review four new films: Ex-Machina, Kill Me Three Times, The Clouds of Sils Maria, and The Longest Ride
in Real Estate
In this coaching session, we will discuss the focus of the Three L's. They bring priority to our daily activities and essentially tell us what's important in our business. The leads, listings and leverage are our 20%. Leads first, listings second and leverage third.
To reach our full potential in real estate, as in any business, this foundational model has to be executed consistently. It's all about FOCUS.
Since January, we have been airing a series of what you could call informal, off the cuff interviews with a number of executives and experts from various areas of the procurement world, regarding what I would consider to be the three most important questions in our industry for 2015.
While there are certainly more questions regarding the procurement world than the ones I will be posing to our guest today, these three have been the most prominant for my listeners and readers.
Here are the three questions:
1. In his latest book Dr. Robert Handfield talked about the definite and definitive break between older or past generation procurement professionals and the new, emerging generation. In short, he indicates that everything that has been done and learned in the past will not be useful to this next generation of procurement pros?
2. The emergence of eCommerce and the mobile supply chain - what does it mean in terms of technology, practice and ultimately impact and influence?
3. Is there a difference between the public and private sector procurement practice in this brave new world?
Joining me today is Thomas W. Derry, who is Chief Executive Officer of Institute for Supply Management® (ISM)® in Tempe, Arizona.
Join Sidelines Senior Writers RJ Gardner and Joshua Thompson and Sports Editor Chris Courtney as they discuss the Big Three; NFL, NBA and MLB.
In episode one they will be discussing the pending NBA playoffs, the upcoming NFL draft and they will even be talking a little baseball now that opening day has come and gone.
At our last gathering, we familiarized ourselves with our Higher Selves as we explored what defined meditation as a successful technique for your personal development.
To really understand the dynamics, the meaning, and the process of meditation and derive the maximum benefit from it, you must be clear about certain psychic laws I have discussed elsewhere. One is that three fundamental layers of personality must be involved if meditation is to be truly effective.
Today, we are exploring the purposes of meditation and cultivating a meditative practice. The desire to pursue a path of self-discovery and self-responsibility is a path of changes. We'll look at several principles that serve as foundations for more positive (and far less negative) changes you might wish for in your life.
Meditation is one technique that assists you to make sense of the "why" behind any change in your life experience.
We’ll continue our exploration of meditation with our focus on communicating with the three voices inside each one of us: the Ego … the Lower Self … and, the Higher Self.
Music: "Beautiful Day," by AYKANNA
You are always welcome to visit us at our website at https://spreadaloha.wordpress.com/
Four Zero Three Fifteen Friday-Hosted By Edwin J Applewhite
Music By-Jenni Nichole,Derek Damian,Dylinda Cassoni,Austin Martin,Nicki Minaj Ft-Drake,Meek Mill,5th Ward Weebie,Anthony Lewis Ft-T.I.,Prince Royce Ft-Snoop Dogg,Alona C
Shop Name Brand Product's & More
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (71 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (53 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (11 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (8 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (8 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (6 chatters)
- SUBCONSCIOUS CHANNEL (6 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (4 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (4 chatters)
- Curious Times (4 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (4 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (4 chatters)
- SSRN (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- FoReRadio (3 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (3 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (2 chatters)
- Light For Souls Radio (2 chatters)
- Woman 2 Woman1 (2 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Mocha Soul (1 chatters)
- JoelHenard (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Doc Wythe (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (0 chatters)