SORT BY Relevancy
Director, Carmine Bianco, of the 2014 PAX Romana Italian Festival (Niagara Falls, NY - U.S.A.) will be on The Thomas Loop Radio Show. Bianco revived the once great event, held yearly in the Little Italy district of Niagara Falls, NY. The Festival will run from Friday, August 1st through Sunday, August 3rd - at the Pine Avenue/15 Street section, out several blocks.
In addition to the serving of authentic Italian food and drink, there will be live music.
The schedule of live bands are as follows:
Friday, August 3rd:
12:30-3:30pm - Chris Borgatti & Peter Heuer ---- 4-7pm - The CT Scan ---- 7-10pm USA Band
Saturday, August 4th - 3-6 pm - Jamie Holka & Bruce Wojick ---- 6:30-10pm - The Formula
Sunday, August 5th - 3:30-6pm Tony Pedulla ---- 6:30-10pm - Nick Battistella Sinatra And More
- Tonight's top guest is Syndicated Columnist Cal Thomas to talk about his brand new book, "What Works" Cal is always entertaining and always compelling to what is going on in politics and the Culture. Cal will be joining me in the 7pm Hour.
- C Edmund Wright author of the book, "WTF How Karl Rove and the Establishment Lost Again" stops by to talk about his latest article in The American Thinker about John Boehner
- John Stone will be joining us once again to talk about his candidacy for the GA12 race and The Bundy Ranch Fiasco.
- Jordan Debbink a 23 year old guy who works at his local Pregenancy help center in Wisconsin joins me to talk about his new book aimed at Millenials called "Heros of Faith"
- Dave Pennington is running against Nathan Deal for the GOP primary for Governonr of Georgia. He'll stop by to talk about his race and candidacy.
Join Dr. Bob Wright as he coaches callers on how to make effective leadership moves. Are your problems simply opportunities to learn and grow? Listen in and find out how to get the most out of every task you take on.
Considered by many to be one of the leading thinkers in human development, Dr. Bob Wright (www.drbobwright.com) is an internationally recognized visionary, educator, program developer, author, speaker, relationships expert, entrepreneur, consultant, and executive coach.
Dr. Bob Wright has demonstrated success in a wide variety of areas. He is an outstanding radio and television personality. Writing books on purpose in business and people skills, his work has been translated into multiple languages and sold over 200,000 copies around the globe.
Dr. Bob founded the Graduate Institute for the Realization of Human Potential and the Foundation for Transformational Leadership. Dr. Bob Wright’s degrees include a BA in Sociology, MA in Communications, MSW in Clinical Social Work, and a Doctorate in Education, Leadership, and Change.
Join Host Live Chats
- MRTALK (7 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (6 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (6 chatters)
- The Final Say (6 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (5 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Dr Loren and Seer Arjeana (2 chatters)
- simonapple04 (2 chatters)
- WC Always On Watch (2 chatters)
- The Jets Beat (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Campaign For America (1 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (1 chatters)