SORT BY Relevancy
Thom Bierdz is an actor, author, artist, and activist. he is President and Founder of The American Art Awards. Best known for his role as Phillip Chancellor III on "The Young & The Restless" from 1986-1989 and again from 2009-2011. His book, "Forgiving Troy," is an incredibly honest autobiographical account, focusing on the darkest period of his life. Currently, Thom can be seen on the hit web-series, "Old Dogs, New Tricks," in a recurring role.
Join me as I talk to Thom about his current projects, his art, and his desire to return to Y&R as an openly-gay character, a subject-matter the show has yet to really tackle. Order his book from the link to his official site below, and pay only $5.99 + shipping and receive a bonus autographed photo.
PHILLIP CHANCELLOR III BACK FROM THE DEAD!
NOTE: Thom is also on my show from 09/06 at this URL: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/olivia/2009/09/07/ART-OF-LIVING-MAGAZINE-
Thom Bierdz played Phillip Chancellor III on The Young and the Restless from 1986-1989. Weeks after leaving the show to pursue a movie career, his mother was killed by his mentally ill younger brother Troy. Thom's future was instantly crushed with overwhelming questions, and a frustrating lack of answers. For the next 15 yea
Thom Green stars as Kip on NBC’s new summer dramedy “Camp.” Sept. 11 @ 9pm (central) LITTLE OTTER AND RIDGEFIELD FACE OFF IN THE ANNUAL INTER-CAMP OLYMPICS – ROBBIE AND SARAH TRY TO SORT OUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP AND MARINA RECEIVES SOME SHOCKING NEWS ABOUT HER MOM – It's the final days at camp and Little Otter prepares for battle in the annual Inter-Camp Olympics against Ridgefield. Kip (Thom Green) and Marina (Lily Sullivan) make the most of their waning time together, but the future of their relationship comes in jeopardy after Marina receives startling news about her mother. Cole (Nikolai Nikolaeff) and Roger (Rodger Corser) make plans for Ridgefield Alaska, but their partnership is tested when Roger makes another play for Mack (Rachel Griffiths). Buzz (Charles Grounds) faces off against his Ridgefield nemesis, Ryan (Liam Hall). Sarah (Dena Kaplan) is determined to crush Ridgefield in the swimming event and when Robbie (Tim Pocock) offers to join her team, their romance shows signs of revival. Charlotte Nidcao also stars.
With a new CD on the way - and an upcoming release party that is being thrown by his record company - life seems to be GREAT for Thom Lourim.
But it was not always so. This amazing guitarist/composer learned how to play early in childhood, in order to deal with the pain of a broken home. He was trained both classically and in Jazz, but he eventually focused on Rock and Fusion - and developed some bad habits along the way.
Make no mistake - there were some natural highs along the way - Thom performed and/or toured with Jody Whatley and Pieces of a Dream, for example. But the artificial highs got in the way to depths that were beyond frustrating and almost proved lethal.
2004 changed his life and opened his eyes to others in need. Thom turned his attention to the plight of the homeless, to poverty outreach and to those in hospice care.
In time, he found his way back to music - and discovered artists with similar paths - notably, Cassia the Poet. Through this partnership and via his other multiple genre associations, he discovered the truth again in music. And found strength to forge a new path. With his own work.
We'll hear three tracks from Thom's forthcoming CD - two of them haven't even been mastered at this point - but he's willing to share the magic of his music, regardless. And I mean MAGIC!
The CD Release Party is on the way and there is MUCH to celebrate on Halloween. Such an interesting show will revolve around Thom! Some scary songs, some sexy (hey, we're in Scorpio now!) and others spiritual. And that includes the way that Thom Lourim plays that guitar :) Join us at one for the fun - our guest joins us at three p.m. Eastern USA time.
Thom Namaya of Brattleboro, Vermont is a Family Nurse Practitioner, Doctor of Homeopathic Medicine, writer, visual artist, poet, playwright, musician and humanitarian activist.
Namaya is the author of three books of poetry, most recently Vermont My Home. His play Beatnik Café was produced in both NYC and Boston. He is a widely published author, with more than fifty articles, short stories, and poems published in national and international magazines.
His book, "Journal of the Plague: Living and Working With AIDS", chronicles Namaya's work with terminal AIDS patients in the early stages of the epidemic in New York City, tracing the lives and stories of the men who arrived at a ward called "Paradise Alley." It is through the stories of the patients and this writer's observations that we come to understand what AIDS means to us, both as individuals and as a society.
Please join us for a conversation with this fascinating and multi-talented nurse, artist and humanitarian.
Calling all midlife mammas! Is weight loss the end game for your wellbeing and health? We'll explore what the meaning is behind "Strong is the New Skinny" with Kara Thom, Author, Hot Sweaty Mama, fitness journalist, and Iron Girl competitor.
How does she balance family and fitness?
She's mom to 9-year-old twin girls, another daughter who is 8 and a 4-year-old son. She's also co-author of the book, "Hot (Sweaty) Mamas: Five Secrets to Life as a Fit Mom," (more about that at www.hotsweatymamas.com) and as you might guess, she enjoys being active, especially (but not limited to) running, biking, swimming, and yoga.
Join Kara and I as we decode what Strong is the New Skinny means and how you can live a healthier lifestyle...for your and your family!
"Leaving Footprint"(So that the children can see what we have been through)The Good, Bad, and small Print of the "Family" Court SystemsThe Parents at "LEAVING FOOTPRINTS" had little to none prior interest in the law or politics. However, as they felt that their RIGHTS of equal shared parenting was being frustrated by the "Family" Courts, many took an interest in family law, including child custody and child support and visitation. Thom Kaufold Aka..Thommy Noodlez President and Founder of "LEAVING FOOTPRINTS" will be leaving his Footprint in this movement.The umbrella of these issues covers Fathers, Mothers, Children, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Step Children, and the list goes on . The pain of Separated FAMILIES dont discriminate We need to come together and become a Family. (One the courts can't Break up)Saturdays At Noon ETListen "LIVE" or as a PodcastCall In 347-857-4216BlogTalkRadio.comAnd on Itunes.http://www.blogtalkradio.com/idiotsinaboxIf you have any questions or comments or if you have a story or a guest request you can email me at Thommynoodlez@gmail.com or call us during the show 347-857-4216. Or Twitter or Facebook me @Thommynoodlezhttps://m.facebook.com/Thomkaufold#!/groups/174014199455758?ref=bookmark&__user=1765041807NOTICE: I am not a lawyer and do I play one on the Radio and I will not and do not give legal advice. I provide information ONLY. I'am teaching others how to be prepared and what to look for from this side of the table in "Family" Court. Therefore, DO NOT rely on any information as legal advice. I m ONLY an expert in the Mistakes I have made. And I have made a LOT.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (73 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (64 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (35 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (27 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (20 chatters)
- JetNation Radio (18 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (13 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (12 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (12 chatters)
- HOV Radio (12 chatters)
- Fins Radio (11 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (11 chatters)
- Max Parthas (11 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (9 chatters)
- STORMS A COMIN (9 chatters)
- Psychic Tee (9 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (9 chatters)
- Body of Christ (9 chatters)
- EnriquePascal (8 chatters)
- MelodyBurns (8 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (7 chatters)
- Electric KoolAid for the Road (7 chatters)
- Sean Croxton (7 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- The Hotseat Left is never right (6 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (5 chatters)
- bapnation (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- LibertyRules (5 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (4 chatters)
- RCRadio (4 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (4 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (4 chatters)
- 2 Fat Guys and the Internet (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (4 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (4 chatters)
- The Catch with John Fischer (4 chatters)
- Tribulation News (4 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (3 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (3 chatters)
- Ryan Selfish Show (3 chatters)
- J and J Sports Talk (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Ms Cyndi (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (2 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- 63630 (2 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (2 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (2 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- ROYNATION (2 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (2 chatters)
- SHRAonair (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- STACK HOUSE RADIO (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The LouddMouth Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (2 chatters)
- Unsportsmanlike Conduct Show (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Vittles and Voices Radio (1 chatters)
- Truth and Guidance (1 chatters)
- thepassionzone (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network2 (1 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (1 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Exploration Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Blog Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Road to Redemption Ministries (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- On Tap Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Realm Radio (1 chatters)
- PASOS (1 chatters)
- Light For Your Path Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (1 chatters)
- Lady Survivor Spot Light Radio (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (0 chatters)