SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Ben Turshen is a former attorney and fitness professional, who is now an expert in performance enhancement and a qualified independent Master Teacher of Vedic Meditation. During his tenure as a corporate attorney with a prestigious New York law firm, Ben learned Vedic Meditation. He was so inspired by its impact on his life that he quit his corporate job and dedicated himself to become a teacher. He now continues to study under Thom Knoles, one of the preeminent masters of Vedic knowledge in the world. Ben's story has been featured in a number of media outlets including, the New York Post, Huffiington Post Live, AM New York, Women’s Health and the Daily Record. Visit www.benturshenmeditation.com & Watch Ben’s Videos
Get the Off the Grid Into the Heart CD by Sister Jenna. Like America Meditating, Download our FREE Pause for Peace app.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes you to this edition of Conversations Daily News featuring your news headlines, music from our Artist of the Week Thom Shepherd and our Entertainment Spotlight featuring musician Robert Miller from Project Grand Slam.
Four-time SESAC Award-winning and Grammy nominee Pianist/Arranger Bob Baldwin continues his flow of music, and follows up with his tributes to Michael Jackson and Songwriter extraordinaire Thom Bell with his MelloWonder/Songs In the Key of Stevie CD.
Follow Bob on Facebook and Twitter.
Join Host Live Chats
- Ms Blue (19 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (15 chatters)
- ankhkakek (11 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (7 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (5 chatters)
- TheGod720 (5 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Ghostfighterradio (1 chatters)
- Atheist Roundtable (1 chatters)
- BarnCat Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)