SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
“Leaving the Rat Race: The employee vs employer mindset*
Today we will discuss the the importance of entrepreneurship. Media Mogul Dame Dash was interviewed by the Power 105.1 Breakfast Club team DJ Envy, Angela Ye and Charlamane tha God. Dash was in rare form as he breaks down the mentality of a true entrepreneur, the mindset of the average worker and the effects both have on your lineage.
in Self Help
The Name Says it All - Think Positive! is a call to action and change starts in the mind. Weekly our listeners seek to improve their family, spirits, and community. Each broadcast promotes positivity and optimism in hopes that society will live a more productive way of life. Our audiences are not only listeners; they are change makers, activists, and trendsetters. Learn about the people who a make a difference in our society.
Self-Esteem (the validation of positive qualities) is widely regarded as a motivator more than any other variable, however the concept of Self-Compassion (embracing your shortcomings) is rapidly being recognized as a vital part of personal improvement. Today we will analyze both and determine which of these thought patterns are a better aid during life’s journey.
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (23 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (17 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (8 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (5 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (5 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (4 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Jesus Christ is our Covering (1 chatters)