SORT BY Relevancy
January Jones-Good-Bye 2 Robin Williams
January welcomes Jeremy Bennett discussing the tragic death of Robin Williams and the difficulties dealing with depression.
Jeremy Bennett has become one of Canada’s most prolific experts and speakers on mental health, particularly anxiety and depression. Having been diagnosed at a young age with a severe form of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, anxiety and clinical depression, he knows first hand the deliberating effects of mental illness. Jeremy also knows the strength of the human mind and the ability to overcome mental illness. By using the techniques and living the lifestyle he now teaches, he overcame what doctors told him he could not. Jeremy’s mission is now to help as many people as he can overcome mental illness. His presentations throughout North America are not only changing lives, but also saving lives.
Jeremy’s first book, The Power of the Mind: How I Beat OCD, has helped thousands of people.
Join Host Live Chats
- Paranormal Static (7 chatters)
- whaleystudios (5 chatters)
- TRUradio (4 chatters)
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (3 chatters)
- Americas Deadly Sins (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- Vs After Dark Radio (2 chatters)
- Twelve Music (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- Sonia Haynes (1 chatters)
- lunch break with twrightthaprince (1 chatters)
- OneSister2Another (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Talk (0 chatters)