SORT BY Relevancy
January Jones-Good-Bye 2 Robin Williams
January welcomes Jeremy Bennett discussing the tragic death of Robin Williams and the difficulties dealing with depression.
Jeremy Bennett has become one of Canada’s most prolific experts and speakers on mental health, particularly anxiety and depression. Having been diagnosed at a young age with a severe form of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, anxiety and clinical depression, he knows first hand the deliberating effects of mental illness. Jeremy also knows the strength of the human mind and the ability to overcome mental illness. By using the techniques and living the lifestyle he now teaches, he overcame what doctors told him he could not. Jeremy’s mission is now to help as many people as he can overcome mental illness. His presentations throughout North America are not only changing lives, but also saving lives.
Jeremy’s first book, The Power of the Mind: How I Beat OCD, has helped thousands of people.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- Ms Blue (35 chatters)
- THE TINA SHOW (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Jamiels Law (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- FRANCY AND FRIENDS (3 chatters)
- Lebal Drocer (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Spaced Out Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Gold Jersey Dynasty Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- GoldenRod1960 (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)