SORT BY Relevancy
Join me and two of the most powerful progressive voices in the world - Rick Staggenborg of Soldiers for Peace International and Philip Richlin of the Zeitgeist Movement, Los Angeles Chapter. Part one will examine the opinions of Rick who his also a talk show host. Part two will focus on the commentary of Philip Richlin who will lead us in a discussion about punishment and why it does not work.
A number of weeks ago, The Zeitgeist Movement issued the following challenge; Falsify either one or more of the tenets of the Zeitgeist Movement and present them in a 1000 word essay or less. The responses have now been collated, and we have answered two. These can be found here:http://blog.thezeitgeistmovement.com/blog/matt-berkowitz/tzm-challenge-best-essays-and-responses. This week we interview Ryan. His case comes bolstered with the following references, including a link to his own work.
Resilience and the Behavior of Large-Scale System" by Lance H. Gunderson
Elements of Resistance" by Jeriah Bower
"Concerning the Violent Peace Police" by David Graeber
Introduction to Transferics" by Ryan Salisbury
Experienced members of the Los Angeles Chapter of the Zeitgeist Movement discuss the mission, purpose and overview of the Zeitgeist Movement. http://tzmlaca.org/main/summary We will discuss a Resource Based Economy and inefficiencies of the current market. We will examine how we can improve the lot of mankind by making the happiness of people a priority as opposed to profit. We will explore the history of the Zeitgeist Movement, where it is today and where it hopes to go in the future. We will reveal how you can get involved and why you should. We will discuss movies produced by the movement and how you can obtain study materials as well as copies of the movies. We will explore war, planned market failures, stockholder priority over workers, pay inequality as well as racial inequality along with solutions to some of our most dauting problems. Contact me at http://www.WalterDavisEnterprises.com
The Zeitgeist Movement Florida Chapter Radio Show featuring an interview with Florida State Coordinator Mitch Jacobs.
Is punishment barbaric? What is a resource based economy? Are there better forms of government and methods to manage civility in our society?
We will explore this and more during an interview with coordinators from the Zeitgeist Movement of Los Angeles.
Join the Los Angeles Chapter here. http://tzmlaca.org/main/summary
Watch Zeitgeist the Movie Here
Watch Zeitgeist Addendum (Part 2) Here
Watch Zeitgeist Moving Forward (Part 3) Here
See the Zeitgeist Global website here
See the Venus Project here
There is a need to change the world we live in. Members of the Zeitgeist Movement have a vision of a more just world. There are intrinsic societal changes that must be made to realize a world with less suffering, less unjustice, less pollution and a more efficient use of our resources.
A wonderful plan and vision exists. Explore it with us.
So who taught you how to eat?
Was it a parent who said things like;
Finish everything on your plate. There are children starving all over the world!
Eat everything on your plate, or no dessert!
Maybe it was just the kind of food you were served that may or may not be a kindness to your body now.
However it went, do you know you can choose differently now?
Listen in to Conscious Body Movement with Greg Dyer & Merlijn Wolsink
JOIN US LIVE this Wednesday November 5th
7am Denver - 9AM New York - 2pm London - 3 pm Amsterdam
With our topic: Who taught you how to eat?
What is Conscious. Body. Movement.?
It is a way of shifting the thoughts about our bodies and what we do with them, for them and to them.
It's about learning to listen to your body again for what it desires and requires.
It's about loving your body!
Listen in to our weekly Online Radio Show or all the Replays of past shows:
More about Greg Dyer @ www.birthdaysuittailor.com
More about Merlijn Wolsink @ www.merlijnwolsink.nl
What is it like to create your moments, your relationships, your life with intention? What does this mean? How much more Bliss and ease could you have in your embodiment with intention?
Join Greg Dyer and Merlijn Wolsink as they explore the possibilities of Creating with intention.
Wednesday, Novemeber 26th.
7am MST Denver
9am New York
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (142 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (140 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (45 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- NTEB (26 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (24 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (20 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (18 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (17 chatters)
- HOV Radio (17 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (13 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (12 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (12 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (7 chatters)
- Xtreme Fantasy Football XFF Radio (7 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (6 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (4 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (4 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (3 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Krsna Bhakti Radio (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)