SORT BY Relevancy
WHAT IS THE SUBMENTAL SEXUAL CONFUSION? WHY IS IT EFFECTING YOUNG BLACK PEOPLE TODAY? WHEN DID THIS START? WHO CONTROLS THIS SUBMENTAL CONFUSION? IS THIS ANOTHER SIGN OF A RACE THAT HAS OUTLIVED ITS USEFULNESS? IS THIS A GENETIC MARK? WHAT THIS MEAN IN THE CONTINUING FUTURE OF THE BLACK RACE FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TO ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS TONIGHT AT 9PM AS THE INTELLECTUAL NUBEN MENKARAYZZ SPEAKS ON THIS TOPIC IN GREAT DETAIL ON STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (BLOGTALK) DON'T MISS IT
This is an excerpt from http://www.advocatesforyouth.org/parents/175?task=view
When talking about sexuality and young people in our culture, we are much more comfortable discussing disasters (teen pregnancy, for example), disease (HIV and other STIs), and dysfunction (coercive sex, etc.). It's much easier for us to talk about what we DON'T want for our kids' sex lives than about what we DO want. In my work with parents, we ultimately get to the hope that kids:
Will appreciate their own bodies
Will express love and intimacy in appropriate ways
Will enjoy sexual feelings without necessarily acting on them
Will practice health prevention, such as regular checkups and breast or testicular self-exams
When they are mature enough to act on their feelings, will talk with a partner about sexual activity before it occurs, including sexual limits (theirs and their partner's), contraceptive and condom use, and the meaning of the relationship and of relationships, in general.
These things are included in the longer list of behaviors of sexually healthy people, compiled by professionals who work in sexuality and human development. The reality is that, as parents, we want our kids to have good sex lives when they grow up—and, sometimes, better sex lives than we have had. The dilemma is finding strategies to support healthy sexual development when there is so little helpful, public discussion about the positive aspects of sexual life.
Join Zaiyah and Uptown as they discuss this and other important topics on this weeks episode.
Ken Solin has been writing about boomer sex, dating, and relationships for The Huffington Post, AARP, About.com and other sites for 10 years. On January 1st, his new boomer dating book will be published, The Boomer Guide to Finding True Love Online. It's based on Ken's vast dating experience and the experiences of tens of thousands of readers who comment on his articles. He counsels men all over the country via Skype about relationships, sexuality, anger, and other topics men struggle with. Join us for an exciting discussion about how sex changes after 50, and how men can maintain a youthful sexual performance level.
What numbers and statistics do you want to track to analyze the health of your business and where you should be focusing your attention?
in Self Help
In January of 2011, I tried to kill myself. Healing from that Major Depression episode has been long and complex, yet since that day I have had two books published sharing my story. In recovery, I have led a growing number of seminars and workshops honestly discussing mental illness and how to be an effective support. I confront stigma and misunderstanding head-on.
I am a woman with intensive and revealing insight into a massive, world-wide issue - depression, and its effects on significant others. Depression is the number one commonality of all human suffering yet generally people are ill-equipped to face it. Even the suicide of Robin Williams has brought public confusion to the spotlight.
I am an expert on what it is like in the mind of a majorly depressed and suicidal person and what is working for me to gain and maintain a mindset of hope. The ideas I share are practical and are part of what is statistically successful as treatment. I can also share applicable ideas on how to support struggling friends and family members without becoming overwhelmed.
a true clut classic comdey of all time. not only it paying tribute to the movie frankenstein. to me it feels like where it might pick up where the old one left off. like his dr frankenstein grandson following in his foot step. but trys to make good on the name and not be remember on what happen back then. the jokes in it where funny. even peter boyle playing the monster was just great. this is a movie u want keep watching every halloween for a good laugh. even gene wilder is great in it. plus even u say a line from the movie people know which movie u are talking about. so much hard work was put in this movie. plus the props they use in the movie where from the classic frankenstein movie. but let pay tribute and honor this cult classic comdey movie.
Tune into the "grown zone" at The Relations Slow Jamz and Adult Talk Show with host Lady Jakie, Mr. Naz and Hassan Black. Check out some of the best in yesterdays and today's R&B slow jamz with exclusive adult talk. This week Lady Jackie goes in on the difference between "Sexuality vs Sensuality". It goes down this Wednesday at 7:00pm at Shadow Worldz Radio at Blog Talk Radio.
So, what needs to happen to reach Silver? What shift in your mind and in your actions? Let's talk specifics!
June De Young is an inspiratonal voice to millions of listeners! She has made a difference in her daily session work~ De Young has saved lives. Over the years, she has specialized in hospice and grief counseling regarding the loss of loved ones, including children and pets. Bringing comfort and peace to someone is just one of June’s special gifts!
Internationally, whether on the phone or in person, De Young has a long list of celebrity and high profile clientele.
With over 33 years in the Entertainment Industry, she has also consulted hundreds of companies and individuals on their future trends~ including investments and product marketing for business success!
June is a ‘Special Guest Expert’ on TV NEWS~ CBS, NBC, CNN, London’s CHANNEL 4, BBC and recently on KTLA in Los Angeles!
NEWSWEEK INTERNATIONAL, NEW YORK MAGAZINE and PEOPLE MAGAZINE profiled her as an ICON and NEWSMAKER!
De Young’s TV appearances include~ REGIS & KATHIE LEE ‘LIVE’; ELLEN, ET~ ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT; E! ENTERTAINMENT’s “THE ROAD TO THE RED CARPET: OSCARS”; E! NEWS; TALK SOUP, GOOD MORNING AMERICA and more!
June makes ‘Good Grief’ when Co-Hosting on the Radio to over 10 Millions Listeners! If you are in Grief and want to feel GOOD then just listening to her infectious laugh can even make you HAPPY! She loved her time on COAST TO COAST AM; “The Jonathon Brandmeier Show”; Joey Reynolds Show; plus was funny on Sirius XM Radio with Matt Alan, Shadoe Stevens and Ryan Stiles.
CALL IN 347-850-1090
Raw underground music internet radio.Hosted by rapper Young Tay.Expect great music and,deep conversation.Young Tay plays what the mainstream radio station's are scared to play and that's TALENT.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- John Baptist (99 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (33 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- Randomness with Robert Boner Again (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (13 chatters)
- canadianglen (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (9 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (7 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (7 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- YenYang (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (2 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Little Show (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Go Nameless Its Painless (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)