SORT BY Relevancy
Ali Muhammad Brown has been on a killing spree with four confirmed victims from scattered from Seattle to New Jersey. With barely a peep from the media about this man's homicidal Islamic terror spree it's time that we talk about it. If you thought the "Birther" issue was over... not so fast my friend. We'll talk about the court case that is still moving forward involing Obama's legal eligibility to hold the office of President. The "Occupier's administration has released "new rules" regarding the birth control mandate in Obamacare We'll also have a visit from my friend Cash Easlo, if you know the Nashville music scene then you know Cash. Later we'll talk about the continuing threat of ISIS and will have updates on Ferguson, Mo. And don't forget the "Outrage of the Week" and the "Head-lines You May Have Missed".
....and hardly a word from the media. Meet Ali Muhammad Brown, who said "My mission is vengeance. For the lives – millions of lives are lost every day.” (Of course he was taking a run at the "Great Satan.")
Thank you to Dave Milner, Geoff Mitchell, and Movin ~ and TIM BURTON called in!!!
Welcome to the Red Fox Blogger with your Hosts, Tim Burton and Kel Fritzi.
We’re the Infidels your imam warned about…
Tim at Brenner Brief: http://www.brennerbrief.com/author/tim-burton/
Listen to all of the RFB shows as well at Pundit Press Radio:
"Mass islamity ~ Stop the Insanity"
True crimes is the subject of The Halli Casser-Jayne Show, Wednesday, June 18, 3 pm ET when Halli talks with Gary L. Steward author of The Most Dangerous Animal of All: Searching for My Father…and Finding the Zodiac Killer and Dr. Anne Speckhard, author of Fetal Abduction, The True Story of Multiple Personalities and Murder.
An explosive and historic book of true crime, The Most Dangerous Animal of All: Searching for My Father…and Finding the Zodiac Killer by Gary L. Steward is an emotionally powerful and revelatory memoir of a man whose decade-long search for his biological father led to a chilling discovery: his father was one of the most notorious, and still-wanted serial killers in America. In a chilling psychological profile of Stewart’s father, the questions that have surrounded the case for 50 years are answered in a riveting narrative.
In Fetal Abduction, The True Story of Multiple Personalities and Murder Dr. Anne Speckhard, Associate Professor of Psychiatry at Georgetown University Medical School who has served on such high-profile cases, including that of Lorena Bobbit, tells the story of Annette Morales Rodriquez, a hard-working single mother of three. and also the story of Lara, a psychopathic killer who abducted another woman’s fetus, killing both mother and baby. Unbeknownst to Annette, Lara is a part of her: a dissociative identity formed to help Annette deal with the sexual abuse she endured as a child.
A serial killer and a psychopathic killer suffering from multiple personality disorder -- true crimes with authors Gary L. Steward and Dr. Anne Speckhard on The Halli Casser-Jayne Show.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* A serial killer gets a sex change and then pleads "not guilty" because “she” is no longer a man.
* World Vision repents of endorsing homosexual “marriage”.
* Firefox CEO repents of supporting traditional marriage.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (30 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (29 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (11 chatters)
- Jonathan Roche (10 chatters)
- deanna 2 (8 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (8 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (4 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (4 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (3 chatters)
- Chicken Whisperer (2 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- Pastor Mike Tarsi (1 chatters)
- KathleenMMilliken (1 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (1 chatters)
- The Chloe Show (1 chatters)
- The Halli Casser Jayne Show (1 chatters)
- DIVAS For Gods Kingdom (1 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Meach (1 chatters)