SORT BY Relevancy
The "N" Word Host: Abdul Co-Host: Tracey Panelists: Willie, Jermaine, Mike Allen & Shunda Admin/Engineer: Gayle SPECIAL GUEST: Donald Shepherd AKA "Strap Strap", Founder and CEO of The STRAP Foundation. Mr. Shepherd will be sharing information about his upcoming event; The STRAP Foundation Anniversary and Motorcade of Praise.
There was a time in black history whent he "N" was concidered an offensive word or term. There has been riots because of the use of the "N" word by white american.
There has been people lost endorsments and their jobs for the use of the "N" word. Even the NFL has band the use of the "N" word on the field.
So, why have today's youth and some adults has embraced the use of the "N" word. Do you think there is a double standard? Blacks are allowed to call each other the "N" but, no matter how you may dress like you're black, talk like you're black, and have some of the talents that a black person has. A white person is not allowed to use the "N" word whatsoever ever. Rather it's Ni**er or Ni**a, it's a no no for white to use the word in any form.
Do you think that the word should no longer be used? What is your opinion? Say What's On Your Mind" Call 646-716-6296
Whether it's racist white people using the term to hurt, degrade and insult...or ignorant minorities using it as a term of endearment, the term NIGGER has been and will continue to be one of the most sensitive and potentially volatile topics in the entire country. Tune into "The BEST of The Dedan Tolbert Show" TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST as we discuss the critically acclaimed movie, "Fruitvale Station", "The N Word", it's origin and future in the black co
I hear my students use it all the time in school. Not just Afrikans born in Amerikkka, but all my students. I have been making a conscious effort not to use it around family and friends myself. What is it about this word? We treat it differently, like no other. During this episode of "Being Afrikan" I will take a look at the "n" word, nigger, nigga. I will talk about its origins, its ourstory, and how we look at it today. Come and keep me company tonite on "The Mind Ben
Should Marijuana be legalized ? The N-Word should it be allowed in pop culture? Natural or Weaved Hair which way to go? Cheating Spouse how would you handle it? Is the New Testament the word of God or word of Man? Moses and the Exodus does evidence exist ? A closer look at Josephus and Jesus. Reparations and Black America. Hip Hop Music good or bad for America? Credit Repair and the need to start over. Join us from 6pm to 8pm eastern time on "Its Realtalk Live" on Blogtalk Radio
Join host Tanya M. Dixon for another exciting edition of ART Imitates LIFE Radio Show highlighting “The Living Room” segment for the entire 2-hour show! This week’s topic will be quite controversial—“Straight Talk about the N-Word: Who owns the word…and who can use the word?” We will have guests supporting both sides of the controversial issue as we welcome the listening audience to become involved in the discussion. Special guests Alec Berfield, Chris Dickerson, and hip-hop artist Livin Proof.
We’ll have the “5 Minute Workout with Fitness Mike Porter”! We'll also check in with Twyla Kelly and the rest of the AIL Team!
Call us during the live show at (347) 945-7191!
Special Thanks to Leighala J Management & Entertainment
A name is as important as a fingerprint or DNA in idetifiyine who we are. A name defines the intrinsic value of any being. When we call ourselves the N-word what exactly does that mean in our identity? A name can point you to the historical, religious, scientific and cultural root, or genesis of a people, and demonstrate their individual and corporate contribution to society...or the worng word can erase our history and contribution. I believe we have been brainwashed...we don't
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (49 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (19 chatters)
- The Drew Show (15 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (13 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (10 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (10 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (7 chatters)
- Dino Dean (7 chatters)
- Black Girl Nerds (7 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (7 chatters)
- TheRightSideofThings (5 chatters)
- Straitway (5 chatters)
- Talk Jamaica (4 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (3 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (3 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (3 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (3 chatters)
- Emerge365 (2 chatters)
- EMS Office Hours (2 chatters)
- Kingdom United Ministries Network (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- USA live (1 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- MasterPiece (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- OCW Live Wire0 (1 chatters)
- Rustie (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- Some Say (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Learning Channel (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- In His Presence MWE (1 chatters)
- 63705 (1 chatters)
- Duneland Christian Living (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- bondservant4jesus (0 chatters)