SORT BY Relevancy
New Years Day Special !!
Order 14-part Series - http://www.fhu2.org/mwd.html
Roy Masters On Man-Woman Relationships
Part 1 of 14
Browse Catalog - http://fhu2.org
in Self Help
Author, hypnotherapist, Certified Life Coach, Master Energy Healer, Jennifer Masters is our guest speaker on a live show, with the topic; Relationships- Molecules of Emotion. She says that every thought that we have impacts our body. Whether positive or negative. Thinking I AM SICK can make us sick. Thinking I AM VIBRANTLY HEALTHY can convey and add to the body wellness. Our minds create our illness, coupled with emotion we can make ourselves ill. This same theory can be used on relationships. When we complain about our lover, husband, wife.... we begin to feel more negative, we create conflict inside the relationship.
When we think loving thoughts about our mate - we increase the love between our partners and our selves. Every illness has an emotional component (and thought) attached to it. www.jenniferelizabethemasters.com
1) Program introduction
2) The Money Masters are about the Control , Issueing Money as Debt plus intrest and the Creation of Money . And its power to Control Goverments and world events threw the loaning of money .
3) The playing of Part 7 of the Money Masters .
4) Music Break
5) My finnal Comments
6) Closing music , Them song of Canada
1) Program Introduction
2) We will be playing part 6 of the money masters . In this sound chip they explain how the Federal Resurve and the Bank of England loaned money to over throw the Sar in Russia and support a Communism Russia State .
3) The playing of Part 3
4) My finnal Comments
5) Closing Music , them song of O , Canada
1) program intro
2) We will be playin Part 3 of the sound clip of the Money Masters. The money Masters are about the History of the Battle for control of Who Creates and Issues and controls the Money in a Eccomony. It exposes the histiory of control and manipulation of Goverments threw the Banking catells in history .
3 ) The playing of Part 3
4) Music break
5 My Comments
6) Closing Music , the them song of O Canada
Thanks to their educational journey, thousands of people are walking around with the hidden belief nagging them saying, “You are not very smart.” How do you think that impacts their lives? Isn’t it possible that these people, brilliant in their own right, not knowing this, are living way below their potential?
Renee Mollan-Masters’ book, You Are Smarter Than You Think, uses the latest in online technology to help individuals uncover their natural intelligence so that their true “smarts” will emerge in any situation and that nagging little doubt, I am not very smart, will disappear.
Join Renee Mollan-Masters and me on Tuesday, September 9, 10-11 A.M. CT US, as we discuss the success of her innovative program that has led to the recent release of the 3rd edition of her book, You Are Smarter Than You Think.