SORT BY Relevancy
12 Days of Christmas Blowout - 2 ways to win!
Win a free Kindle and Amazon GC here.
Win a Kindle Fire and Amazon GC here.
Featured author Rachel Thompson - The Mancode: Exposed and A Walk in the Snark. Find her at RachelintheOC blog. She also contributed stories in The Evil Within and Dollars & Sense.
She is also one of the founding members of the Indie Book Collective.
Rachel Thompson is the author of the award-winning Broken Pieces, as well as two additional humor books, A Walk In The Snark and Mancode: Exposed. She owns BadRedhead Media, creating effective social media and book marketing campaigns for authors. Her articles appear regularly in The Huffington Post, The San Francisco Book Review (BadRedhead Says…), 12Most.com, bitrebels.com, BookPromotion.com, and Self-Publishers Monthly. Rachel is the creator and founder of #MondayBlogs and #SexAbuseChat. She hates walks in the rain, running out of coffee, and coconut. She lives in California with her family.
Author Contact Information:
Author Site: rachelintheoc.com
BadRedhead Media Site: badredheadmedia.com
Twitter (Business): @BadRedheadMedia
Her debut novel, A Walk In The Snark made it to #1 fifteen times, and following in it's path is Mancode:Exposed.
With her view on Chickspeak vs. Mancode, Rachel tells us her spin on relationships, sex, marriage, and well, you know, why it is we don't understand each other.
Happy Birthday Rachel!
Today Rachel Thompson and very good friend and author will be on today to talk about Walk in the Snark, Mancode: Exspode, social media, her lastest projects and maybe we can talk her into telling us about her obbsesion with Nutella. We will also be talking about her new webistes and more. Be sure to call in or listen to the show. We would to have you on.
Our next Bestseller For A Day is Friday, January 6th! This time we're featuring Mancode: Exposed by the hilarous Rachel Thompson!
Helps us push Mancode: Exposed to the top of the charts on Friday!
What is Bestseller For A Day all about?
Finding great new books at great prices! Driving titles to the top of the Kindle lists Connecting readers with authors Giving indie authors exposure
Are you one of those women who never get approached for a date? Do you want to know how to show that you're interested without looking desperate? You're not alone. In this episode of One Question, T&A dish out flirting dos and don'ts that will get you noticed.
Join Host Live Chats
- Cross Encounters (11 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- Dale Kay (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (5 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (4 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Moiko Records Radio (2 chatters)
- Jasballs (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Da Madman Hour (1 chatters)
- N Plain English (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- SkiWees Book Corner (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- Keep It Real Daily (1 chatters)
- Lina Jay (1 chatters)
- Urban Soulz (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)