SORT BY Relevancy
For KeShay, becoming the soulful recording artist that she is today was beyond a dream and determination -- It was inevitable. As a young girl, her booming voice and high notes were noticed by many. Her self assurance and stage presence was noticeable even at such a young age. KeShay had developed her own style of singing and performing.
The beautiful R&B singer has had breath-taking performances at SF Conference Center featuring Dewele & Jon B, Maxwell's Lounge, Elis Mile High Club, Qs Lounge, BHM Concert Series in Antioch CA, and Reno NV just to name a few. The songstress writes her own music for the most part, but enjoys working with other creative talents on her music so she can add additional flavor to her music. Her debut album is due out this year.
The inspiration to her R&B, upbeat funk style of music comes from such inspirational greats as Aretha Franklin and Tina Turner who were her childhood idols, yet her current aspiration is to be in the studio with Jill Scott. KeShays music mostly comes from personal life experiences and explains that different beats and tracks that she receives sometimes bring back specific memories, which inspire her to write great tunes for her forth coming album.
Ke'Shay Love is an actress, known for Set Me Free (2014), Never Alone and Selling Dreams (2014).
Dr. Susan Stukes
Many years ago I was introduced to the wonders of healthy eating and living by my God sister Vernez Kittrell . I attempted to totally venture into the waters of healthiness with her but was stopped many times for a host of reasons: too much information, not enough information, misinformation, and the list goes on.
My God sister embraced the concept more vigorously but also struggled to stay abreast of the ever changing literature and approaches. Sadly, Vernez lost her battle with cancer and passed away.
The most important lesson I learned from my journey with her is to have balance in my life, live to the fullest and strive to live as healthy as possible.
Seva Life was created as a tool to help you embrace a healthier way of being without so many of the frustrations often encountered. I received my certification in health coaching from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and now focus on the whole health approach to achieving long lasting health changes.
I believe that too much emphasis is being placed on medications and not enough time on identifying the root causes of many of our health issues. Food and environment are primary factors that have really compromised our body’s ability to function - so we feel tired and gain weight.
I am committed to helping my clients realize their long-term dreams through health eating and living.
It's the day before Thanksgiving which means it's the Thanksgiving Show here at 24/7 Sports Hub Radio!
Jonathan Ragus and Jim Williams will Monday Night Football between the San Francisco 49ers and Washington Redskins as well as look at the big Turkey Day games between the Green Bay Packers/Detroit Lions, Oakland Raiders/Dallas Cowboys and Pittsburgh Steelers/Baltimore Ravens.
The guys also look into some of the hottest stories in the NHL, NBA and MLB as well as pick their starting four for their "Star Four" battle on 247SportsHub.com
Jonathan Ragus and Jim Williams are back with an all-new episode of 24/7 Sports Hub Radio!
JR and Jim will recap the games in the NFL this past weekend including the overtime thriller between the Denver Broncos and New England Patriots as well as the tie, yes, the tie between the Green Bay Packers and the Minnesota Vikings.
The guys will also recap some NBA as well as talk about Derrick Rose who is out again and undergoing surgery on Monday and will also talk about some of the hottest topics in sports today.
And don't forget, MLB HOT STOVE!
Hosts Jonathan Ragus and Jim Williams are back with another episode of 24/7 Sports Hub Radio.
JR and Jim talk a little MLB and go over the winners for NL and AL Cy Young as well as the NL and AL MVP's.
The hosts also make their Week 11 picks in the NFL as well as talk about the Ed Reed signing with the New York Jets and Richie Incognito filing a grievance against the Miami Dolphins.
*** Unfortunately, due to technical difficulties, our guest former MLB OF Terrence Long could not join us but we do hope to have Terrence join us for a future show. Our apologies to all who have tuned in to listen to Terrence Long talk about his career and current MLB.
Hosts Jonathan Ragus and Jim Williams recap Monday Night Football between the Seattle Seahawks and St. Louis Rams as well as pick their winner for this Thursday night's game between the Bengals and Dolphins.
The guys also talk about opening tipoff in the NBA, discuss the MLB World Series and more!
** Due to techinical difficulties, our guest D.B. Sweeney could not join us for this show. D.B. Sweeney will join us for our next show on Friday, Nov 1st at 12pm EST. Tune in here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/247sportshub/2013/11/01/actor-db-sweeney-joins-247-sports-hub-radio
Join your hosts Jonathan Ragus and Jim Williams for an all-new episode of 24/7 Sports Hub Radio.
JR and Jim will recap Week 8 in the NFL as they go over the winners, losers and the biggest upsets of the weekend.
The hosts will also recap the MLB World Series, talk NBA and NHL as well as touch on some of the hottest topics and stories in sports today.
Jonathan Ragus and Jim Williams are back for another 24/7 Sports Hub Radio.
JR and Jim will recap Week 7 in the NFL, talk about who made the MLB World Series and predict who will be the big winner, talk NBA and NHL as well as touch on some of the hottest stories in sports today!
Join your hosts Jonathan Ragus and Jim Williams for another episode of 24/7 Sports Hub Radio.
JR and Jim will go over the Week 5 games in the NFL and make their picks, look at some of the NHL games starting up this week, get into some NBA news and take a look at the wild-card winners in the MLB and what the games look like for the MLB Playoffs.
** Intro music by: Drenalin www.drenalinmusic.com
24/7 Sports Hub Radio is back for yet another Monday!
Join your hosts Jonathan Ragus & Jim Williams as they recap Week 6 in the NFL, recap the MLB Playoff games from over the weekend as well as talk about some of the hottest stories in sports today regarding the NBA, NHL, MLB, NFL and more!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (164 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (142 chatters)
- John Baptist (122 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (39 chatters)
- The Dream1 (32 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (23 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (22 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (19 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (16 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (14 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (12 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Life Conversations (9 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (9 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (7 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (6 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (6 chatters)
- 64452 (6 chatters)
- American White History Month (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (5 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (5 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Program Returns (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- ConversationswithDrDIvanYoung (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (4 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- The Final Word Podcast (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- NTEB (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (2 chatters)
- The 2nd Revolution (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- Darryl James (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Gridiron Breakdown (1 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (1 chatters)
- DONT PLAY RADIO (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- LinkedLocalNetwork (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (0 chatters)
- Lenon Honor (0 chatters)
- Jay King Network (0 chatters)