SORT BY Relevancy
Somerset Grove is pulling in 4-star ratings at Amazon.com! This debut novel has been described by Dr. Glenville Ashby as a "A masterful portrayal of twisted lives." Saturday, May 9, 2015 at 11am/EST, Dionne Peart, the author of Somerset Grove, joins us LIVE right here on Off The Shelf book talk radio.
During the interview, Dionne Peart and the host of Off The Shelf book talk radio, Denise Turney, will talk about Peart's writing background, how Peart got started writing novels and the makings of Somerset Grove. Peart and Turney will also share book marketing tips and take a sneak peak at Peart's next novel, Butterfly.
How can you catch this entertaining and insightful literary interview? Tune into Off The Shelf book talk radio on Saturday, May 9, 2015 at 11am/EST. Dial ((347) 994-3490) to tune in via phone.
See you Saturday! Tell your friends, colleagues and book lovers everywhere! It's gonna be fun!
On the newest episode of The Total Soccer Show, Daryl Grove returns to the show (via cell phone) to review our specific predictions for the 2014-2015 English Premier League season and make a total of 14 new predictions for the upcoming campaign. We also discuss how to watch the various leagues and competitions that will be televised this year, and debate Fox's overall coverage thus far.
Tonight we explore and expose the lies of 9/11 as well as discuss Bohemian Grove with my very special guest Eric Wilkonson, a member of the FOT and a very good friend of mine. We will also be taking calls all show long and encourage everyone to call in and voice their opinions and concerns. You are not going to want to miss this broadcast as we are exposing the lies and deception of those major players.
chizzin with rizz n preps cool guy
at bohemian grove
I've got a bone to pick with Eli Roth and Hemlock Grove. yes this is going to be a rant, yes there will be a lot of profanity and yes I know it will change nothing. Somethings must be done as a point of principle. So lube up or shut up.
plus DC and Marvel end their showdown that was never going to happen and idiot Marvel fans get the last cheap laugh.
and good news for the dead pool movie that will probably never be as well as box office review of TMNT.
Please join us for an hour of storytelling for the soul. This week, in honor of ST. Valentine's Day, we'll be telling stories for lovers. Although many women no longer want 'a prince to rescue' them, I think that if we're going to have true equality and partnership we have to realize that we might have to rescue each other! There's nothing wrong with that! So tune in to The Bard's Grove next Friday night and we'll talk about LOVE!
Midnight lover with bro blue the oldies and reggae mix grooving to the sounds of yesterday years. From 10pm-1am Fridays call in with your request on 661_467-2407 to chat with hos
Magical mishaps. Magic is a science of the unseen. As such, it can be difficult to gauge results. Many magicians time their spells with moon phases and the patterns of heavenly bodies, the cycles of the earth, etc. The problem is that we cannot see most of the universe and know nothing about it. Many unexpected and unknown energies are beaming at us every day, affecting our magic in odd ways. Spells can backfire, misfire, manifest in unintended ways and sometimes not manifest at all. What can we do about this? How can we fine tune the cycles around us, within us, above and below us, to make our magic manifest in accordance with our will. Tonight we will discuss the many things that can go wrong, stories of things that went wrong and techniques and tips for making magic in the most effective ways possible. We welcome your calls and stories about your experiences.
Every Tuesday we delve into topics labeled “conspiracy” by the mainstream,“conspiracies” are indeed truth and need to be discussed to prevent further tyranny and repeated bad history.
Issues covered include geo-engineering, Agenda 21, the Illuminati, 9/11 and much more!
Tune in, take notes, and wake-up!
Links to the articles can be found on our sites
Register and sign up for our newsletters.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (36 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (23 chatters)
- AJC Radio (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Papa Lou (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (8 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (8 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (7 chatters)
- InThePaint (6 chatters)
- D Hour Show (6 chatters)
- Fins Radio (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- PWP Radio (4 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Elucidating Life (4 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (4 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (4 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Bikers of America (3 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Cubanarama (1 chatters)