SORT BY Relevancy
Were you like many who thought Obamacare was going to solve all of the
health care issues? What is happening to thousands who have been put into
the Medicaid system and can't see a doctor? What about those who have health
insurance and the doctors are not taking the plans? Join Dr. Taffy Wagner as she
updates us on what is happening with Obamacare today!
Interview with Top Finance Expert Vera Gibbons on How Health Care Costs Can Impact Your Financial Future. Vera Gibbons is a financial journalist based in New York City.
She appears regularly on two of Fox News’ most popular programs, Fox & Friends, and Fox & Friends First. She is also a frequent contributor to Fox Business’ “MONEY With Melissa Francis.”Additionally, Gibbons hosts a weekly series on Yahoo! called “Savvy Spender.” She writes for Real Simple magazine, and blogs for Reuters, Zillow, and TurboTax.Previously, Gibbons was a financial contributor with CBS The Early Show, worked as a correspondent for CNBC’s High Net Worth, and was a Financial Analyst for MSNBC.She appeared regularly on all NBC platforms, including the Today Show, Nightly News, and The Weather Channel’s Wake Up With Al, hosted by NBC’s Al Roker.
Gibbons has written for Inc., SmartMoney, Kiplinger’s, the New York Times, AOL’s walletpop.com, and cnbc.com.
A couple of days ago I saw where Wal-Mart was getting into the benefits game for the shoppers. Well, if you are a part-time worker, its not the same for you. Have you ever thought vision should have been a part of the ACA? Well it is for children. Join Dr. Taffy as she discusses some of the latest happenings with the ACA. After, all it is your health that you are responsible for.
It's a specialty for Saphyr Blue, and Reylon Ellis is near expert on HEALTH CARE INSURANCE. This SATURDAY'S SHOW will center around HEALTH CARE and THE AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE ACT. Get your questions ready, and we'll dig into some of the dos and don'ts, and information. The mnore you know - you know the saying. And I say, ALWAYS STAY IN TUNE, because you NEVER KNOW when it's your TURN to GET PLAYED.....
Call in? 347-205-9366 -
The Session Overview below is provided as a courtesy to those who prefer to read than listen, yet on each call additional insights are given which round out the subject.
The Emerging Science of Ormus
The science surrounding the discovery and use of monatomics (single atom trace minerals), also known as ormus elements, M-state elements or angstrom elements, is rapidly gaining ground in high-tech industries, farm & garden applications, and in many areas of human health. Current uses range from industrial applications in fuel cell technology and computers, to improving plant health and food production, to human use as a resource to build health, balance emotions, improve meditation, inspire a purpose-oriented lifestyle, and improve one’s personal manifestation abilities (through increased concentration of focus).
The Affordable Care Act has changed the health care system in a number of ways. One of the changes is the advent of the Accountable Care Organization. This edition of The Fischer Report will focus on Accountable Care Organizations and explain how the changes will affect your health care providers. We will also provide links to online resources to help further your understanding of this this complex system.
We have prepared an online companion to our show highlighting this weeks topic here.
Ayurveda deserves a great deal of respect as a more than 5,000-year-old science of health. Learn from leading experts--Dr. Vijay Jain, Medical Director of Amrit Ayurveda for Total Wellbeing, and Ayurvedic Specialist, Shekhar Annambhotla, Founder, President and Chairman of the Board of Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America—how Ayurveda, could easily become the basis of primary health care in the U.S.
Dr. Vijay Jain brings more than 40 years of experience in General Surgery and 18 years of focused study of integrative medicine to his integration of traditional/Western medicine with ancient medicine and well-tried systems of healing from different cultures. He has studied mind/body medicine with Deepak Chopra, MD; Yoga Therapy at the Vivekenanda Research Center (Bangalore, India); Ayurveda medicine with Sunil Joshi, MD (Nagpur, India); and Integrative Medicine with Andrew Weil, MD, (Tucson, AZ).
Shekhar Annambhotla is an Ayurvedic specialist classically trained in India. A practitioner and teacher of Ayurveda since 1988, his education and mission--to help people live healthier lives with Ayurveda--began his eight-year course of study in Ayurveda at the age of 17. The Licensed Integrative Bodywork and Massage Therapist (LMT), Registered Yoga Teacher with the Yoga Alliance, and instructor of therapeutic Hatha Yoga, has a Masters Degree in Ayurveda.
Shekhar, foundiing director of Ojas LLC Ayurveda Wellness Center in Pennsylvania, and Dr. Vijay Jain instruct participants in the Amrit Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant Training at the Amrit Yoga Institute in Salt Springs, Florida. (http://www.amrityoga.org/amrit-ayurveda-training.html).
Host: Bill Black.
Minda Wilson discusses health care legislation and its effects on small businesses and their employees.
Audio library: www.ExitCoachRadio.com. Be Sure to Visit Our Advisor List!
The radio program of Alpha Health Ministry will focus on Health Education and personal health improvement by covering various health & wellness topics designed to educate, elevate and inspire people to take control of their health & well-being. This is a Christian radio program which adheres to biblical based principles designed to promote a Healthy Spirit, Soul and Body. Join us for another segment of Health By Design hosted by Minister Surette Sands.
It can be frightening to move from the allopathic system of health care protocol when it is how we are raised and what is expected as a societal norm. More and more we are hearing of people who are taking holistic and natural approaches where allopathy has failed them, they have needed to supplement it or they simply chose not to use it. The Honoring Hour is offerering a series on this topic because taking responsiblity for your health is near and dear to our hearts. With the rising cost of health care and insurances, it is more important than ever to have reliable information to help you make an informed, educated decision. This is the first in our TAKING THE LEAP TO NATURAL HEALTH CARE series and we have invited Jennifer Pressimone to talk about her journey from a debilitating and life threatening intestinal disease back to vitality and health.
Nursing Homes are the great unknown. They are a part of the health care continuum that everyone wants to avoid and no one wants to talk about. The stigma of Nursing Homes is the main reason why families, caregivers and patients neglect to make importent level of care an importnat part of their extended care plan. Join us on The Fischer Report as we talk about Nursing Homes and how to get great care from them.
Companion Hub: http://tonyfischer.hubpages.com/hub/Nursing-home-Life-5-ways-to-insure-better-care-for-your-family
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (97 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (38 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (11 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (10 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (9 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (9 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (9 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (7 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (7 chatters)
- Black Author Network (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (5 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal PXIX Radio Show (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Ginger and Marion (2 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (2 chatters)
- 64621 (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Baltimore Business Network (1 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Vaccine Truth News (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- practice what u preach network (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Talks with Tom (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (0 chatters)