SORT BY Relevancy
Crystal used the term on a recent show and gave me the idea for this relationship topic: how can you ignore 'love in your face'?
What do you do when you have "love in your face" and you don't want it? It can be for one of many reasons you choose to ignore love when it's knocking at your door.
You're enjoying the single life.
You're focused on your career or school.
You don't like the person who likes you.
The list goes on. I'll run some scenarios by my Show Legends to get their opinion on why some people ignore what could potentially be a good thing. These things and more on the Talk 2 Q Radio Show! "No experts. Just opinions."
Show No. 436
Scheduled for 90 mins.
in Self Help
In a society that encourages promiscuity, dishonesty, and a lack of respect for others, is it possible for us to have loving romantic relationships? Some people may think that hoping to find true love is nothing but a fairy tale, especially if their past experiences have left a bad taste in their mouths. Well, today, we want to leave a sweet taste in your mouth and give you hope. What is Black love and what does it mean to you? Why is it important and why is it special? What are the key elements of successful Black relationships? What can we do to strengthen our relationships?
Join Nicole Smith of C.H.E. as she talks about Self - Love and distance healing and how we can do even more for ourselves in 2015. Nicole has an Aromtherapy, Energy Healing, and Life Coaching practice in Olympia, WA. Please check out her website at www.chenergy.us or giver her a call at 541-450-1250
From July 6th, the first in our Crazy in Colorado series.
Every Monday at 7PM EST, you have another shot at our LIVE Sunday show. This is the weekly Monday Sunday-Replay of @ the Chalk Face.
You can always join @ the Chalk Face LIVE on Sundays at 6PM EST and Wednesdays at 7PM EST. We dig into the archives every Tuesday and Thursday at 7PM EST.
8.17.14: David Berliner is LIVE @ the Chalk Face. David is Regents' Professor of Education at Arizona State University and a fellow at the National Education Policy Center. We'll be talking about some fan favorites, so to speak: value added modeling in teacher evaluation and the weight of out of school factors.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (104 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (28 chatters)
- NTEB (27 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (19 chatters)
- BeverlyD (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- HOV Radio (16 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (15 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (13 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (4 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (0 chatters)