SORT BY Relevancy
This session will discuss the importance of engaging and including men in the movement to end domestic violence. Join host Sherina James as she talks to community members about strategies to include Black men’s voices in conversations about domestic violence. Guest Speakers: Pam Duncan of the City of Tacoma, Willis Jenkins, Sr. and John L Casteele Jr., Ph.D., LMFT, CDP.
Tune in to listen to Coach Michael Taylor as he is interviewed on The Love Journey podcast as he talks about how important it is for men to recognize that the roles of masculinity are changing and the changes are for the better.
In this interview:
He shares his own journey of overcoming divorce, bankruptcy, foreclosure and a deep state of depression.
He talks about the importance of redefining masculinity and supporting men in this process.
He shares the Five Illusions of Manhood and how they cause so much pain and suffering in a mans life.
He explains why healing your heart is so important and why healing your inner child can bring you joy.
He explains why some men struggle with relationships and what they can do to create healthy ones.
All this and much much more in this powerful presentation. Tune in right now!
Join Host Live Chats
- the SoftwareONE Radio Network (29 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (15 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (6 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- Travel Talk w Dawn Doreen Jake (3 chatters)
- LifeLearningCenterofSelf (2 chatters)
- MBA X Entrepreneursh (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- Big Meach (1 chatters)
- drmichaellikey (1 chatters)
- Wake Up Radio (1 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (1 chatters)
- Pastor Lorenzo Neal (1 chatters)
- The REAL ESTATE Investor Hour (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)