SORT BY Relevancy
Join us Thusday night 4/72016 at 8pm as we Interview Professor Griff of the greatest Rap group, Public Enemy. They once said Rap and Hip-Hop was fad that would soon go away. They said that it was not music. 30 years later it is the #1 purchased, discussed and imitated for of music in the world! However, Rap and Hip-Hop have gone away from its original purpose and aim. Professor Griff has been on the frontlines of exposing the corporate tyrantsthat have devolved the rap game into a tool of death and disgrace. We will talk with him about his book, "The Psychological Covert War on Hip Hop" and the need for the Black Community to be aware of the tricks being played on our mind through our straight and narrow path.
Support Nat Turner Library Radio show by clicking here and donating what you can spare...
FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!!!!! Support us to keep us going!!!!
Like us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nat-Turner-Library-Radio/821577801224855
Follow us on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/NTLibraryRadio
Follow on Instagram at: https://instagram.com/6xmethod/
Visit our store at:
"THIS...IS...SPARTA!!!" Better yet...THIS...IS...THE WAR ROOM!!!
Join us this week as we broadcast our 300th episode!
As we celebrate, we'll discuss the NFL Owner's Meetings, stories from the stretch run of the NBA season, MLB news, and more. We'll also do a bracket check as the NCAA Tournament moves into the Sweet 16.
As usual, we'll tell you what happened this week while you were on the grind, we'll give birthday shout-outs, and more.
"This portion of the revolution will not be televised, but EVERYBODY can listen."
JOIN US FOR #300!!!
Don't miss it!!!
Wednesday, April 20th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Canelo/Khan & Golovkin/Wade" edition of "Boxing Legends" with Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don Chargin!!
Kicking off this evening's 90 minute program, the six-decade plus boxing legend will discuss the recent promotions regarding Canelo/Khan on May 7th, as well as Golovkin/Wade on April 23rd!!
- How are ticket sales going for Canelo/Khan at the MGM on May 7th, and is Alvarez's unpopular position on a potential match-up with Golovkin affecting the overall promotion of the event?
- Does a Golovkin/Wade sell-out at the Forum in Inglewood, CA, affect Golden Boy and HBO's decision to influence a Canelo/Golovkin match-up for 2016?
- Don's thoughts on Errol Spence?
- Don's thoughts on the current landscape of the Heavyweight division...can it revive the sport in America?
- Will the disappointing numbers for Pacquiao/Bradley affect Canelo/Khan and HBO's boxing calendar?
At the 30 minute mark, radio host and boxing analyst Rodney Green will join the show, and discuss the latest news circulating around the world of boxing!!
- Pacquiao/Bradley III does a $6 million gate - the poorest live gate of a Pacquiao headlined event in Vegas since 2008
- Deontay Wilder signs contract to fight Povetkin in Russia on May 21st
- Canelo/Khan media workouts
- Golovkin vs. 'Wade on Saturday, April 23rd
Join us for an all-new episode of War a Week Radio with Hall of Fame legend Don Chargin!!
Time To Expose The Covert
Radio Show for Joe Public and Julian coulter.
Its time to sort this out Guys may the best and honest outcome be achieved.
We want to talk about and discuss as adults Tracy morris and the sabotage of julians Public network Reveal http://reveal.coeo.cc/ the truth and the jutice for parents group to discuss the real matters why Joe Public is attacking Julian Coulter which is the exposure of saboteurs the attack and dismantlement of parents for justice and Julians knowledge of being able to collect evidence using phycology to determine the evidence that has been left in the wake of a saboteur/agent/abuser using empathy to communicate well with the target and to communicate and explain the deceptions and lies which they face Julian wants and in detail pacific and not superficial explanation so that there is no doubt in the communication in describing the manipulative patterns that will assist people in the movement to reconize similar exploitation and abusers.
To Take Advantage of this both both Julian and Joe must call in to the show via skype so the evidence can remain in partial we will not be taking any other callers please take this opportunity as the public deserve the truth Come on Guys.
A Copy of the show the original can be downloaded from blogtalk radiolink.
Monday, March 28th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Krusher vs. SOG" edition of "The Sweet Science" with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
To kick off this evening's program, the Gogue will share his thoughts on this past weekend's fight action from London, Sheffield and Oakland!!
- Ward UD12 over Barrera
- Diaz UD10 over Velez
- Brook TKO2 over Bizier
- Eubank Jr TKO10 over Blackwell
At the 30 minute mark of the show, The Gogue will offer fight fans and in-depth analysis of the impending showdown between Andre Ward and Sergey Kovalev!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Early Gogue Prediction
The Gogue will also share his candid thoughts on all the latest boxing news!!
- Is Special K genuinely willing to face GGG at 157 pounds later this year?
- Why does Abel Sanchez believe Kovalev will stop Ward within 6 rounds? What does he see?
- Will Canelo fight Golovkin this year?
- Does Broner still have a bright future within the sport of boxing?
Tune in to another all-new edition of War a Week Radio with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Monday, April 18th, at 10PM ET/7PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Brook vs. Spence" edition of Gogue's Big Fight Preview!!
Kicking off this evening's 90 minute program, the three decade fight trainer will examine a potential showdown between the current IBF Welterweight Champion, Kell Brook (36-0, 25 KOs) and the undefeated contender from Dallas, Texas, Errol Spence Jr. (20-0, 17 KOs)!!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Early Prediction
The Gogue will also breakdown this weekend's big match-ups, slated to take place in Inglewood, CA, and televised on HBO!!
- Gennady Golovkin vs. Dominic Wade, 12 rounds for the WBA, IBF, IBO and interim WBC Middleweight Championships
- Roman Gonzalez vs. McWilliams Arroyo, 12 rounds for the WBC Flyweight Championship
In the back third of the program, the expert fight coach will examine this past weekend's fight action from NYC and Mashantucket!!
- Russell Jr. TKO2 over Hyland
- Spence TKO5 over Algieri
- Glowacki UD12 over Cunningham
- Pedraza UD12 over Smith
Join us for another all new edition of War a Week Radio, featuring three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Wednesday, March 23rd, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Raining in Walmart" edition of "Boxing Legends" with Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don Chargin, hosted by Joseph Herron and Rodney Green!!
Kicking off this evening's program, the six decade boxing legend will educate our listening audience in the business of boxing!!
- Did Gamboa just sign himself into obscurity once again?
- Is Bob Arum making a huge mistake by placing Crawford vs. Postol on PPV, and could Loma vs. Walters be attached?
- Is Floyd Jr. preparing to make his return to boxing later this year? And who will it be against?
At the 30 minute mark, War a Week Radio will be joined by Rodney Green!!
- Is the Floyd vs. AB feud genuine?
- Are we looking at the gestation of Mayweather's 50th bout?
- Money May claims Pacquiao is out of the running, no matter what happens on April 9th...is he being truthful?
- Is Khan the dark horse for Floyd's 50th bout?
- Why is Team Canelo stern about the 155 pound position, while still carrying the 160 pound championship?
Rodney and Joseph will also offer their final predictions for this weekend's match-ups in Sheffield, England, and Oakland, CA!!
Join us for an all-new episode of War a Week Radio with boxing legend Don Chargin!!
Monday, April 11th, 10PM ET/7PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Joshua KO2 Martin & Pacquiao UD12 Bradley" edition of "The Sweet Science" with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Kicking off this evening's 90 minute program, the master strategist will examine all of the big fight action that took place this past weekend in London, England and Las Vegas, USA!!
- Anthony Joshua KO2 over Charles Martin to win the IBF Heavyweight Championship
- Lee Selby UD12 over Eric Hunter to retain the IBF Featherweight Championship
- Manny Pacquiao UD12 over Timothy Bradley to win "rubber match"
- Gilberto Ramirez UD12 over Arthur Abraham to win the WBO Super Middleweight Championship
- Oscar Valdez TKO4 over Evgeny Gradovich
The Gogue will also examine this weekend's bouts in NYC, New York, and Mashantucket, Conn!!
- Errol Spence vs Chris Algieri, 10 rounds in the Welterweight division
- Krzystztof Glowacki vs Steve Cunningham, 12 rounds for the WBO Cruiserweight Championship
- Gary Russell Jr vs Patrick Hyland, 12 rounds for the WBC Featherweight Championship
- Jose Pedraza vs Stephen Smith, 12 rounds for the IBF Super Featherweight Championship
Join us for an all new edition of War a Week Radio with expert trainer James Gogue!!
Saturday, April 9th at 10:30PM ET/7:30PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Manny Pacquiao vs. Tim Bradley 3 - Blow by Blow" edition of Ringside Report, with commentary by ring announcer and boxing scribe Joseph Herron!!
Eight division world titlist and future Hall of Famer Manny Pacquiao (57-6-2, 38 KOs) will enter the ring this evening against former Super Lightweight and Welterweight champion Tim Bradley (33-1-1, 13 KOs), in what could be the Pacman's final assignment of his 21 year professional career.
Kicking off tonight's broadcast will be the scheduled 12 round, WBO championship fight between Arthur Abraham and Gilberto Ramirez!!
"Pacquiao vs. Bradley 3" will be televised on HBO PPV with a start time of 9PM ET/6PM PT and a price tag of $59.99 in SD/$69.99 in HD. The promoter of the event, Top Rank, Inc., is also offering a live streaming PPV option for $59.99 at TopRank.TV
Catch all of the action with "War a Week Radio" commentary tonight at 10:30PM ET/7:30PM PT!!!
Wednesday, April 6th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "USS Cruiser" edition of "Boxing Legends" with Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don Chargin, and two-time IBF Cruiserweight Champion Steve "USS" Cunningham, hosted by radio personality and fight analyst Rodney Green!!
Kicking off this evening's 90 minute program, the six decade boxing legend will discuss the latest and most relevant boxing topics currently circulating around the fight community!!
- Bob Arum celebrates 50 years in the hurt business
- Why did "The Don" turn down the opportunity to work with Manny Pacquiao?
- Don's thoughts and critique of HBO/Top Rank, Inc. handling of the current "Pacquiao/Bradley III" promotion
- Will this Saturday night's main event in Vegas be Manny Pacquiao's final professional outing as a prizefighter?
- Is Golden Boy and Top Rank looking at a potential showdown between Manny and Canelo to close out 2016?
At the 30 minute mark, War a Week Radio is honored to welcome two-time IBF Cruiserweight Champion Steve "USS" Cunningham to the program!!
- Steve Cunningham (28-7-1, 13 KOs) vs. Krzysztof Glowacki (25-0, 16 KOs) for the WBO Cruiserweight Championship, Saturday, April 16th in Verona, New York
- His decision to compete again at the Cruiserweight limit at age 39
- Winning his first world title against Krzysztof Wlodarczyk in May of 2007
- Defending his title against an undefeated Marco Huck in December of 2007
- The retirement of Tomasz Adamek, and his 2008 and 2012 wars with "Goral"
- His reflection on his war with current Lineal Heavyweight Champion Tyson Fury in 2013, and overall thoughts on Heavyweight division
- Breathtaking 2014 victory over Amir Mansour
Tuesday, March 22nd, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "El Nino" editon of "Ringside Report", hosted by Rodney Green and Joseph Herron!!
Kicking off this evening's program, War a Week Radio is proud to present a special conversation with Heavyweight contender David "El Nino" Rodriguez!!
The El Paso, Texas native will talk about his anti-bullying campaign with non-profit organization "Lucid Love", and how it affects everyone in today's society. The hard punching Heavyweight will also talk about his future in boxing, and the future of the sport's glamour division, as well as upcoming events already slated on the fight calendar!!
At the 30 minute mark, War a Week Radio will be joined by radio host and fight analyst Rodney Green!! He and Joseph will discuss the lastest news currently circulating around the boxing community!!
- WBA Regular Heavyweight Champion Marcus Browne tests positive in contested post-fight drug test
- Is Teddy vs. Freddy enough to sell the April 9th PPV event?
- Is Floyd Jr. genuinely fixated on a future bout with GGG?
- Who will B-Hop fight in May or June in his final professional bout?
- Could we be looking at Kell Brook vs. Gennady Golovkin at 157 pounds later this year?
Join us for another all-new episode of "Ringside Report", featuring Heavyweight contender David Rodriguez!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (7 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (5 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- UCC Show (3 chatters)
- Smooth Drama (2 chatters)
- LeslieAnnStoffel (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (1 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (1 chatters)