SORT BY Relevancy
Where there is New England Patriots success, there always seems to be scandal. First was Spygate after 3 Super Bowl wins last decade, Now, we have Deflategate following their 4th Super Bowl and first in 11 years. Tom Brady and his previously indomitable reputation are now as deflated as one of his footballs. But, is he the biggest loser in this? Is it the Patriots? Is it somebody else? The Core Show will reveal that along with discussing the trend in the 2015 NBA Playoffs of fun-to-watch teams struggling against grind-it-out teams during what has been a very stimulating second round of playoff matchups in the Western Conference and Eastern Conference along with the Hack-A-Whoever strategy that is destroying the beauty of the game. We will hold court for Diehard Lakers Central and Diehard Dodgers Corner with our special panel plus much, much more. We are loaded with content to blow YOU away!!!
The Total Tutor Neil Haley will interview Scott Mitchell.
Scott Mitchell was a standout athlete growing up, excelling in football and setting the course for his impressive career in the NFL. He was born in Salt Lake City and grew up in Springville, Utah with three older sisters. After attending the University of Utah, Mitchell played 12 seasons in the NFL for the Miami Dolphins, Detroit Lions, Cincinnati Bengals and Baltimore Ravens. He was drafted in the fourth round by the Dolphins and backed up Pittsburgh-born Hall of Famer Dan Marino. In 2010, Mitchell was inducted into the University of Utah Hall of Fame.
Mitchell's biggest motivation for going on the show THE BIGGEST LOSER was seeing his dad die of obesity-related causes early this year, causing personal concerns that he could be headed down the same path if he did not choose to change his lifestyle. At 46 years old and 366 pounds, Mitchell has sleep apnea and high blood pressure. Weight has been an issue for Scott since he was about 35, mainly due to a busy life and poor diet. As a devoted and loving father, and with five kids ranging in age from 11 to 21, he wants to be sure he will be there for his family, a decision which made him ready to embrace a healthy lifestyle. When he loses the weight, Mitchell says he wants to look amazing in clothes and be physically active.
Toma Dobrosavljevic, a 33-year-old senior project manager from Addison, IL, became ‘The Biggest Loser’ winner and won $250,000 last week,during the live season 16 finale on NBC. Toma started the show at 336 pounds and lost 171 pounds, weighing in at 165 pounds after losing 50.89% of his body weight. “The Biggest Loser: Glory Days” featured 20 former athletes, including former NFL players, Olympic gold medalists and athletes who were standouts in high school and college.
Join the guys and myself as we talk not only hockey but whatever sports come to mind in this freeflowing show. Do not forget also you can join the chat or just tweet @ChrisWasselDFS ....we will bring the pain. As for the alcohol, that will be consumed!
Also, the phone number is 1-347-826-7358. There might even be a mention of the Nightmare Bear as well. It will be a show that cannot be missed and again, this will not just be about hockey. It just will have some focus on it. That is all.
A beautiful resort for a perfect exotic vacation
Milbrooks Resort is nested in the hills across from the Half Moon Hotel at Spring Farm Estate, Montego Bay, Jamaica. This 14 bedroom villa sits on two acres of beautifully kept landscaped gardens, with spectacular breath-taking views of the Caribbean Sea and within walking distance to the Half Moon Golf Course and a five minute drive to Jamaica's largest conference centre.ery
What can you expect at Milbrooks Resort
Milbrooks Resort is an exclusively luxurious, fourteen-bedroom boutique villa set in the hills of the beautiful Rose Hall, Montego Bay. This charming two-acre estate is located in the beautiful upscale neighbourhood of Spring Farm, Rose Hall and offers all the amenities of a hotel but also provides a private vacationing experience that is second to none. for booking
usa - 1917-508-6433
As the author and creator of the revolutionary book The 20 Minute Body and DVDs, and celebrity trainer on NBC's the Biggest Loser. Brett Hoebel is one of the country’s most sought-after experts for fast fat-loss, nutrition and motivation. He was also one of the health and fitness experts on the Food Network's Fat Chef, as well as the brains behind the RevAbs® DVDs from Beachbody (producers of P90-X). Greatist named Brett one of the world’s “Top 100 Health and Fitness Influencers” with others including Michelle Obama and Jillian Michaels; and has been touted as “Best of New York” by New York Magazine and Allure. His “fitness from within” philosophy and body-mind approach come from his struggles as an over-weight teenager and diverse experiences in different Eastern and Western disciplines, including his martial arts training in capoeira while in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.
In addition, Brett earned his educational background with a pre-med neuroscience Bachelor degree and has been certified with many organizations including NASM, CrossFit, Yoga Alliance, and the C.H.E.K. Institute for Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiology and Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching. A 15-year veteran in the fitness industry, Brett has shaped-up Hollywood superstars and models. You can also see him on ther Dr.Oz show.
Sharon McRill, Owner of The Betty Brigade, will be talking with Pete Thomas from The Biggest Loser about sticking to your fitness goals.
In November 2005, Pete Thomas walked away from the finale of NBC’s The Biggest Loser a winner - and a loser. He won $100,000 for losing the most weight of all the contestants that season. What he lostwas 185 pounds in only nine short months – most of which he lost at home after being “voted off” by the other contestants.
At his largest, Thomas tipped the scales at over 416lbs. As a child, Pete never learned about nutrition and exercise due to his transient lifestyle – a result of his mother’s serious mental illness. As a young child, he was left alone or with his younger sister— forced to find food wherever he could. Both Pete and his sister were put into foster care.
Follow Betty Brigade
Evie Marie Warner is an aspiring writer and director from Dayton, OH. She has done two shorts and is also part of the production crew for Tom Dallis's Heart of Darkness.Evie will be talking about her YouTube channel and fundraiser. One talented lady and very entertaining. Please join us and I hope you support the arts by supporting the artist. June 3rd We go live..
Pro Wrestling Biggest Mysteries Solved: Yes Yes Yes. Find out wrestling biggest mysteries solved like how did the Giant survive his big fall? What did Sid do on his night off from Shawn? What does the Yeti eat to get so big? Plus the real reason why Cm Punk quit the WWE? This and much more on this episode.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (75 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (44 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (33 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (31 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (23 chatters)
- Joe Prich (16 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (14 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- DDP Radio (9 chatters)
- canadianglen (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- ShadySykes (7 chatters)
- TalkBigfoot (7 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (6 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (6 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (5 chatters)
- Odwirafo (4 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- AlimBey (4 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Gary R Davenport (3 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (3 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Brower Report (2 chatters)
- A State of Emergency (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- The Gospel of Truth Network (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- RestoreAustralia (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (0 chatters)