SORT BY Relevancy
Toma Dobrosavljevic, a 33-year-old senior project manager from Addison, IL, became ‘The Biggest Loser’ winner and won $250,000 last week,during the live season 16 finale on NBC. Toma started the show at 336 pounds and lost 171 pounds, weighing in at 165 pounds after losing 50.89% of his body weight. “The Biggest Loser: Glory Days” featured 20 former athletes, including former NFL players, Olympic gold medalists and athletes who were standouts in high school and college.
Trainer on “The Biggest Loser”
Tonight is the night when the winner of the Biggest Loser will be selected .Jennifer Widerstrom is a top fitness expert committed to helping people live their best lives through health and fitness. Formerly a star of the NBC series “American Gladiators,” she is the lead female trainer for InterContinental Hotel Group’s new “Even” wellness line and has been a life coach forMSN.com and a fitness expert for Fitbie.com. She is also a women’s health expert who has been featured on “Access Hollywood Live” and in 3V’s 30 Second Fitness Shorts.
‘TODAY’ SHOW’S LIFESTYLE AND FITNESS CORRESPONDENTJENNA WOLFE VISITS AS GUEST TRAINER, AND THE FINAL THREE CONTESTANTS ARE REVEALED on tonight's edition of The Biggest Loser. It’s the last week on the ranch for the final four contestants, and time to celebrate just how far they’ve come on their weight loss journeys. The Biggest Loser airs (Airing January 22 at 8 p.m. ET on NBC)
in Weight Loss
Ever wonder why the television show, "The Biggest Loser" never has a reunion show? It's also no secret that The Biggest Loser contestants engage in harsh methods to lose the weight, and UNFORTUNATELY, the majority of the participants on the show gain all the weight back once the show is over. In this show Robert Ferguson, CEO of Diet Free Life explains why these people gain the weight back. After listening to this show, you'll walk away thinking, "Shame on them. (PHOTO: Suzanne Mendonca says she suffered stress fractures and starved herself while she was on "The Biggest Loser.")
Follow Robert and Diet Free LIfe on Twitter: @dietfreelife
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/dietfreelife
I am not referencing the television program wherein the winner is the one that lost the most weight. However, there was a big loser as a result of the incident in Ferguson, MO that I believe needs attention. Further, there is a lesson to be learned here that is not receiving the attention that it deserves. Please join me and call with your worldview now also toll-free 888-773-4496. Look forward to hearing from you.
THE BIGGEST LOSER : GLORY DAYS Airing Thursday, November 13 at 8 p.m. ET
CHEF ROCCO DISPIRITO GUEST STARS – Week 10 on the ranch comes with a big surprise, when the original red, white and blue teams are disbanded, and contestants have to form all new teams decided by chance.
The Community "IMPACT" Program (CIP) is a very unique and highly effective, "Funding and Resource Program" for Non-Profit Organizations and their supporters, developed as a National WORKFORCE Effort to "Put America Back To WORK! (One JOB at a time!)
During this Seminar you will learn where to find:
1. UNLIMITED Work for your Bushiness available to you in your Local Community, located anywhere in the United States
2. UNLIMITED Funding and Resources for your Non-Profit Organization available to you and your supporters, also ways to INCREASE your Donations NOW!
3. UNLIMITED Funding and Resources for your For-Profit Business available to you and your supporters, also ways to INCREASE your Donations NOW!
5. UNLIMITED Funding available for Home Owners, Renters and Property Managers to make property upgrades, additions and "Quality of Liife" improvements!
5. Income opportunities for you and your family to benefit from anywhere in the United States
6. Everyday that you WAIT, you are Missing Out on the Funding, Work and the Lifestyles that you deserve!
Register NOW to find out HOW have it!
This radio program is designed to present the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ with simplicity to win the lost. In addition, we endeavor to bring Hope and Encouragement to the Body of Christ.
The program is hosted by Minister Mennie Morrison and is sponsored by the ministry of Blessed To Be A Blessing Outreach Ministries, Inc. Evangelist Joseph Morrison is the President and CEO of BTBAB. We will have special guests joining us from time to time in helping us proclaim the Good News of the Gospel. This month Minister Mennie will be starting a teaching series entitled "Our Spiritual Fight".
We are grateful for this wonderful opportunity to have this avenue to share the Word of God and we don't take it lightly or for granted. Our sincere prayer is that all those that will tune in to the program will be enriched in their walk with the Lord and that many will even come to know Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior. We give God all the Glory and Honor for what He is doing in our lives and what He will continue to do as we trust Him.
Tonight we delve back into the National Football League as some early off-season news is grabbing some headlines. Particular focus will be spent on the possible relocation of the Oakland Raiders and San Diego Chargers to Los Angeles that could alter the NFL in a big way. Plus, some early draft talk! Call us (773) 897-6156.
Join Host Live Chats
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (28 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (11 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (3 chatters)
- Big Sports Fan And More (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- Sonshine USA (1 chatters)
- KathleenMMilliken (1 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (1 chatters)