SORT BY Relevancy
Topics: 1. Liz on a podcast with Living Well with Crystal [5:21] 2. Texas Paleo Tour update [9:05] 3. Paleofx update [13:30] 4. Eat the Yolks egg-cerpt [14:09] 5. The Biggest Loser and a word about shaming [19:38] 6. Alternatives to “super foods” [25:54] 7. Recurring stomach issues after an illness [32:30] 8. Accolades to Liz, and question about sunscreen and makeup [45:05] 9. Alternative to bleach; help with no makeup c
Claudio is coming at us with a refined discourse on his stance about 9/11 and with some positive reinforcement to get us moving as a movement. Listen in and Call In if you please to ask either of us questions.
Today on the BeachLifestyle Radio Show, Host Neil Haley The Total Tutor interviews not ONE, but TWO Finalists of the the "Biggest Loser" Season 13-Mark Cornelison, and Buddy Shuh!
BUDDY SHUH was born on an Army base in Landstuhl, Germany and raised in Michigan, Ohio and Florida with his four siblings. In high school, Buddy was captain of both his football and wrestling teams and was voted "most athletic" his senior year. While attending Ohio State Universit
Tumi Oguntala is winner of Biggest Loser Season 15 At Home Winner with the largest percentage of weight loss for male and female in the show’s history. Tumi kicked obesity in its ass, but the fight is far from over. Because she is fully aware that the 319 lb woman still lives inside of her. Appreciative of the gift she's been given, she is now paying it forward and sharing her knowledge and new skills to the community and to the world. Tumi Oguntala documents her challenges and succ
in Weight Loss
TV Weight Loss & are they entertaining, inspiring, infuriating Reality shows about weight loss dominate television. Why have they become so popular? And are they entertaining, inspiring, infuriating —or all of the above? with former Biggest Loser contestant Ken Canion While the shows’ focus on health and fitness is arguably inspirational, it’s difficult to say whether the vicarious thrill of watching actually inspires positive changes in viewers — most of whom are,
The Community "IMPACT" Program (CIP) is a very unique and highly effective, "Funding and Resource Program" for Non-Profit Organizations and their supporters, developed as a National WORKFORCE Effort to "Put America Back To WORK! (One JOB at a time!)
During this Seminar you will learn where to find:
1. UNLIMITED Work for your Bushiness available to you in your Local Community, located anywhere in the United States
2. UNLIMITED Funding and Resources for your Non-Profit Organization available to you and your supporters, also ways to INCREASE your Donations NOW!
3. UNLIMITED Funding available for Home Owners, Renters and Property Managers to make property upgrades, additions and improvements!
4. Income opportunities for you and your family to benefit from anywhere in the United States
5. Everyday that you WAIT, you are Missing Out on the Funding, Work and the Lifestyles that you deserve!
Register NOW to find out HOW have it!
Fittest Losers, five of them reached the half-way point in their weight loss challenge.
It take 'GUTS' and a FIRE-IN-THE-BELLY (no pun intended) desire to take action and commit to losing weight, not a few pounds but in some cases 50 to 100 pounds plus.
I salute and congratulate the five contestants in the FITTEST LOSER CHALLENGE from the South Suburbs of Chicago. With six weeks behind them and six more weeks ahead of them, they are determined to meet or beat their weight loss goals.
Allie...age 29...How mentally and emotionally tough this process is.
John...age 46...My prior diet was high in sugar, now I don't miss or crave sugar anymore.
Tim, age 57, weight remained unchanged...etc.
Cheryl, age 40, didn't realize lack of sleep...etc.
Chris, age 63, best part, physical changes...etc.
Take one day at a time...etc.
STAY THE COURSE...etc.
How much does eternal life cost? Are you willing to become The Biggest Loser for the Kingdom? Meet Dr. Paulette Thomas, At the Corner, Sunday, November 24, 2013 at 5:00pm CST as she discusses how you can lose weight and become The Kingdom's Biggest Loser! Dial 347-945-6159 or www.blogtalkradio.com/atthecorner. See you At the CORNER
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (151 chatters)
- NTEB (56 chatters)
- BeverlyD (39 chatters)
- Ms Blue (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Love Productions (15 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (12 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (12 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (10 chatters)
- StandintheLight (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- Art Bulla (5 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (5 chatters)
- PANDA Podcast (5 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (5 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (5 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- kamau301 (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (3 chatters)
- Rancho Radio (3 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- Seamheads (2 chatters)
- 63779 (2 chatters)
- Latino Rebels Radio (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Just Guy Talk (1 chatters)
- Chief Reality (1 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)