SORT BY Relevancy
Ford Classic super model and makeup artist Cindy Joseph is the founder and CEO of BOOM! By Cindy Joseph, a new and exciting concept in makeup that promotes natural, radiant, and ageless beauty. Cindy weighed her own desire to look her best against her opposition to the idea that a woman needed to “put on her face” to be beautiful. She soon realized that she would have a greater influence on how beauty was defined if she was “in the game.” Using the skills and talents she developed while working with local photographers, Cindy began a career as a makeup artist for fashion and beauty in the late 70s. At the age of 49, Cindy was approached to model for the Dolce and Gabbana campaign photographed by Steven Meisel. The project ignited a modeling career with Ford Models Inc., which continues to flourish today.
A rare opportunity with just Cynthia and Jackie sharing their favorite holiday secrets.
They will discuss ways to look younger and feel better during the holiday season.
We will videotape our live show so you can watch us in action on http://www.youtube.com/theagelesssisters
Three-time entrepreneur, Susie Hadas, started experiencing hot flashes at the age of 47. Making her miserable and interfering with just about everything at the most inconvenient moments, Susie needed a solution. But confusing information and smelly, wet, sticky, and controversial products were the only “solutions” available. Susie founded Personally Cool and invented “the” product to help women get through hot flashes with grace and dignity – coldfront® - her now patented personal cooling system. Used by women, men and children with a wide variety of heat-related conditions all over the world, coldfront® has been recommended by doctors, users, and such notable media outlets as The Washington Post, Oprah.com, LA Times and The Doctors.
, Creator of I AM teas and she is considered an energy healer.
"My name is Mimi Lam. My passion has always been sharing and caring. I dabble in many interests but at the core of my heart is how to live and love better. I was born in China, and have lived in the United States since I was an infant. I grew up helping in my family restaurant business since I was 7 years old. This prepared me for a busy life as a single Mom. Had a career as successful fashion designer for decades, including starting up a private label company for Vanity Fair in the 80's."
"Multi- tasking was the norm. I woke up one day and needed to STOP living on autopilot. I read many self-improvement books and was a workshop junkie. These experiences enhanced my life and gave me a start on an exciting journey of going inward and learning many forms of, energy, crystal, sound healing. I studied coaching, nutrition and esoteric subjects as well. This was a time of tremendous, internal growth."
in Pop Culture
Before a career in publicity, Anthony Turk was a trained theater actor who starred in more than 25 stage plays in the Midwest before moving to the West Coast. Upon relocation he continued his acting career by landing dozens of commercial campaigns for such products as M&M’s, Kellogg’s Rice Crispy Treats, Hardees, Jack–N-The Box, Volvo, Mop-N-Glow and many others. Turk continued stage work in both San Diego and Los Angeles while landing work in made for TV movies, guest spots on series and supporting roles in independent films. Turk began working for a friend’s public relations office in 2000 during the commercial actor’s strike and he has continued to work as a publicist. Anthony Turk is the Men's Editor for the popular beauty, fashion, lifestyle and celebrity site ItsAGlamThing.com
Sue Ann Gleason is a food lover, food writer, food-based healer and ‘wise-business’ marketing strategist. Founder of Conscious Bites Nutrition and the Well-Nourished Woman, she is a champion for women who want to live a more delicious, fully expressed life.
Since 2007, Tess Pennington, founder of Ready Nutrition, and has made it a priority to educate the public on topics including disaster preparedness, natural living, homesteading, emergency food pantries, food storage and ultimately self-reliance. Her focus on natural living is helping others see the value in preparing in a healthier manner.
She is the best-selling author of two preparedness books. The Prepper's Blueprint: The Step-By-Step Guide To Help You Through Any Disaster, is a comprehensive guide that uses real-life scenarios to help the reader prepare for any disaster. The well-rounded, multi-layered approach outlined in the Blueprint coaches the reader in making sense of a wide array of preparedness concepts through easily digestible action items and supply lists.
In addition to The Prepper's Blueprint, Tess is also the author of the highly rated Prepper's Cookbook, which has sold over 10,000 copies and focuses on helping the reader create a plan for stocking, organizing and maintaining a proper emergency food supply, and it includes over 300 recipes for nutritious, life-saving meals.
In the coming months, Ready Nutrition will begin selling non-GMO seeds and other healthy living products to support a healthier lifestyle.
Follow on Twitter: @TessPennington
The next guest on the Ageless Sisters!
MARY FRAN BONTEMPO is an author, speaker, humorist and teacher who believes in the power of women. For over 30 years, Mary Fran has written for and about women and girls, forging connections through humor and common experience.
Mary Fran enjoys sharing the message that it’s never too late to reinvent and transform a life through small changes that yield big results. Of course, a healthy sense of humor helps, and Mary Fran’s programs entertain and engage as well as inspire.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (134 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (133 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (96 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (30 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (21 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (20 chatters)
- NTEB (18 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (17 chatters)
- HOV Radio (16 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (15 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (14 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (13 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (10 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (9 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (8 chatters)
- Xtreme Fantasy Football XFF Radio (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (6 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (5 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (4 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Krsna Bhakti Radio (2 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Warrior Women W2 (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (0 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (0 chatters)