SORT BY Relevancy
Two powerful women. One quiet town. Let the battle begin!
Join hosts Zachery Van Norman and Amy Hood for this week's podcast as they go back to where it all began and review the Pilot and The Thing You Love Most! We'll also have all the latest news, including the exciting start of the Once Upon A Fan auction for Stand Up to Cancer! Don't miss it!
Name one thing wrong in America today that the GOP didn't break or corrupt. One thing! From the day the SCOTUS selected baby Bush/Cheney as presidents, America has been on a downward spiral. Everything wrong in America is the doings of a corrupt group of people who all flock together under the umbrella called GOP. The GOP, under directive of ALEC passes laws surrounding litigation, regulation, and taxation that gives certainty to corporations in the efforts for profit. The Supreme Court of the United States has ruled corporations to be people. The reason corporations need to be people is unknown to me. But I would bet the farm it has to do with continued profits today and for the offspring of corporations (people) for generations to come. A lot of things are not working properly in America today. The reason for such failures today are corrupt politicians. If it's broken, the GOP broke it.
Your Place Love Connection: Tuesday 7 to 8 Pm
Your Place of Prayer, Love, Acceptance, Compassion, Empowerment
Host: Dr. Susie
July Instructor: Mr. Eric Jefferson Barnett
"Pray and don't worry or worry and don't pray!". . . Is the lesson for the month of July.
Foundational Text: Matthew 7:7-11
July 1, 2014 Jesus sets the stage for prayer: Luke 11: 1-13; Matthew 6: 5-15, Matthew 26: 36-46
July 8, 2014 What do you get with prayer or worrying? Matthew 6: 25-34, Matthew 26: 36-46, Luke 18: 1-8, John 17: 1-26
July 15, 2014 Can prayer change your situation or can worrying change your situation? Matt 6: 25-34, Matt 26: 36-46, John 14:13-21.
July 22, 2014 Why is prayer better than worrying? John 14: 27-29 Luke 11: 5-13,
July 29, 2014 Are all prayer's answered? James 5: 13-18, John 17: 1-26, Mark 14: 32-42, 2Kings 20: 1-6, Ephesians 6:18 supporting text: Phil 4: 6-7
The Huddle 2 With Israel Doctrine
Showtime: 4:00PM Central Standard Time/5:00PM Eastern Standard Time
Callers can dial up to the show by calling (602) 753-1836
Social -- "living together in communities or organized groups", and.
Justice -- "the upholding of what is just, especially fair and due reward in accordance with honor, standards, or law."
Every human being, especially society’s leaders, has a God-given moral duty to protect fellow human beings from social injustices whenever and wherever it is practical.
If you have benefited from this audio study, then please tell your friends about this website.
If you have a website of your own, consider linking to this website. See the Web-Site Links page.
To link to this page use: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thehuddle2 or home site http://israeldoctrineentertainment.com
Please send this link to all your friends who may be interested.
"Live for Real"
Episode 1: Are You Living?
Marco Brooks, host of "Live for REAL', will discuss the BIG question ARE YOU LIVING your life to the fullest? Life is a journey filled with many experiences, moments, and lessons to embrace and learn---but it is fulfill it all and live at the same time----for you!!!!
Life can pretty much be a routine, day in and day out. We get up and goto work every single day, provide for our families, and even try and have some fun time, but somehow we always at the end of the day, when no one else is watching, we have a moment of regretful silence---an exhale but no breathing. Somehow we can define this all as living a full and purposeful life. But yet, you have not enjoyed anything about your life since you began. Somewhere along the way you forgot about living for real!
Marco Brooks will discuss the following questions: When was the last time you really enjoyed your life? Do you like your life? Your job? Your choices? Your career? Are you living for yourself or others? Are you living your own life and are you happy with the life that you are living? What does it mean to live? When did you begin to live?
This episode will begin the series and journey to learning to live love, live life, and live for REAL! ARE YOU LIVING FOR REAL?
Self Love Week-Day2- Self Sabotaging Self Sacrificing LoveSelf Love Week-Day2- Self Sabotaging Self Sacrificing Love. When is enough, enough for you. How low do you have to lower your self-esteem and standards just to feel what you think is love? How to notice the redflags of depression and give yourself an out.
Gill Dailey Couples go through predictable stages in marriage, and sometimes even before marriage. Even in the happiest marriages, you will revisit stages and need information and tools to help return you to the real love that you both want. Just knowing the stages are normal, and that there are ways to move to the higher stages can help you know where you are and what you need to do.
Tune in at noon to hear Dr. Len Brancewicz of http://thenutritionshoppe.net discuss today's hottest health topics and new from a complimentary perspective. From colds to cancer and everything in between, Dr. Len can offer honest advice that makes sense.
As a Registered Pharmacist (RPh), Certified Clinical Nutritionist (CCN), Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (NMD), and a homeopath, Dr. Len has over 35 years experience in helping to keep you and your family healthy and happy.
Call in today to ask about your most pressing health concerns!
The mystery of kingdom is abundance of the seed. There are Master sowing secrets. Sowing is a masterpiece of god
The process of the seed!
Once the conditions have been satisfied for the process of seed germination, it is just a matter of time that they turn into a seedling. Some seeds, especially the ones with hard coats like the sunflower, morning glory, dates, acorn, corn, etc. need a couple of hours pre-soaking to speed up the germination of seeds.
After the seeds are sowed, and the soil misted with water, it (water) gets absorbed by the seeds through its coat, and provides moisture to the embryo nestled in it. This activates enzymes that help in duplication of plant cells, and also gets them to use the energy or food stored in the seed to start nourishing the embryonic plant. With all the nourishment, the embryo becomes too large, and bursts open through the seed coat, in search of light to start its process of photosynthesis, and thus, the growing plant emerges. During the same time, even the roots sprout and head down in search of more food from the soil. Both the root and plant shoot move downwards and upwards, simultaneously and respectively. In no time then, you will see the seedling force its way through the soil.
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (56 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (54 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (43 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (26 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- The Portal (17 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- SHRAonair (14 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (12 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (12 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (6 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (6 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (5 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (5 chatters)
- Fins Radio (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- Cubanarama (4 chatters)
- 63289 (4 chatters)
- PASOS (4 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (4 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- The Grace View (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- K98Talk Studio B (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (3 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (3 chatters)
- iHookradio (3 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (3 chatters)
- FFToolbox (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- TimBinnall (3 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- The Season Ticket (2 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)